It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man says he was strip-searched after being wrongfully accused of stealing $3 earrings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Wow, just frikkin wow...

Deadra Pattum and her fiancé, John Marsden, were at Y Beauty Supply in Houston, Texas last week, because Ms. Pattum was interested in buying some hair extensions. What should have been an everyday shopping experience became a humiliating one when the couple was accused by a store employee of trying to shoplift a pair of $3 earrings, as KHOU 11 News reports.

Pattum and her fiancé, John Marsden, were at Y Beauty Supply in Houston, Texas last week, because Ms. Pattum was interested in buying some hair extensions. What should have been an everyday shopping experience became a humiliating one when the couple was accused by a store employee of trying to shoplift a pair of $3 earrings, as KHOU 11 News reports. When Pattum bought the hair extensions, she noticed she had been overcharged on her receipt. When she brought it to a store employee’s attention, she was told she was overcharged because she and her fiancé had tried taking a $3 pair of earrings. The only thing is – she never took those earring. Ms. Pattum told KHOU, “I picked them up but I put them back.”

Here is where it gets worse, keeping that line drawn between the races

Mr. Marsden says that the employee then said, “[The owner's] like, ‘You steal. You people always steal.’ And he said, ‘Give me earrings, I call police.’” That’s right – ‘you people.’

Makes me sick, friggin jackass

Story

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

first off it would be a cold day in hell that i would remove my clothing with out the help of the po po, let alone a store manger.
and if they forcibly tried to make me without the police their would have been more cost than a three dollar pair of ear rings.

then the way she said the store owner spoke, sounded like broken english. i'm thinking chinese or vietnamese, i know this is gonna sound like a racist, but my experince with them, they are a very suspicious people. so it's not surprising that this happened.

but the strip search sounded more like a voluntary deal to me there is no law any where that says a store owner can strip search you.
we would have been hookin and jabbin, i would have made sure that a lot of displays would have been broken.

edit on 13-4-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
As one person said, sounds like POOR broken English....

When people let false accusations fly and submit to whatever by someone who can not even string together a sentence, why not just surrender to the foreigners......Never submit to anyone who in reality is a guest in your country.

For those who say this is racist.....its not and I don't care!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

You steal. You people always steal.’

No, not racist at all, youre right
/scarcsm

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

HomerinNC

Mr. Marsden says that the employee then said, “[The owner's] like, ‘You steal. You people always steal.’ And he said, ‘Give me earrings, I call police.’

When I read this, it's in the Soup Nazi voice.
edit on 13-4-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Houston Texans it is your duty to put this man out of business. Swarm his store, buy nothing, make it impossible for him to operate. We need to chase these type of people out of America if we ever want to have the America we want and deserve.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Bedlam

HomerinNC

Mr. Marsden says that the employee then said, “[The owner's] like, ‘You steal. You people always steal.’ And he said, ‘Give me earrings, I call police.’

When I read this, it's in the Soup Nazi voice.
edit on 13-4-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

LMAO!

Perfect!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
That's sad, and horrifying. That store owner would've needed some medical troweveatment if it were my wife; flat out. However, I must note that this country was FOUNDED by immigrants. However, it should be said that it is a truely horrible thing that people from other countries can get more help than those born here; regardless of ethnicity. Someone from the middle east can come here, get a business grant, a house, a car, and more; for nothing. But 'we the people' get nothing. Sad. Truely sad.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsr420

Don't forget, some of the assistance is TAX FREE, yet we pay taxes on EVERYTHING

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Old news homie. And the cops pretty much laughed at the manager for a racist butt nuggett.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

This is gonna draw negative attention but thats the point. TAXES are imaginary money you never had from the beginning. Its equivalent to interest on a loan, which is what your paychecks really are: a loan from the federal reserve to do as you please with, on one condition, they get it back eventually. Long as those bills say: Federal Reserve Bank, You as the American "tax payer" never owned that money to begin with. Its a slave tool and believe make real by believing in it, plus its backed by cold hard air. Every economist outside the US knows its fake, yet America under the guise of failing economy seems to believe in the same fascist paper for how many years? From a bank non even owned by the USG but Rothschild Central Banking Cartel.....Ringing any bells here?

new topics

top topics

join