It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT Propaganda!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I check out other news sources .CBC is one and I listen to other clips from a big list we are familiar with .Media Lens looks at trends and the way different sources report a story .It's interesting to even look at the titles to articles . In the Us they can get away with a distorted history that they cant in Europe and vise versa ....peace

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

During the Olympics, all the Russian state run TV stations interrupted live broadcasting to show a "commercial" showing SS members then Obama and comparing him to Hitler (who killed millions of Russians btw.)

Wow, bunch of fools!!!
Anti-Obama propaganda pisses me off more than most, I'm not even a fan of his, & he hasn't done enough with Guantanamo or the Drone situation but I'll still give him the benefit of the doubt, & he's a vast improvement on Mr.Bush, if not as comical to watch!!!

There was also a newscast with a mushroom cloud in the backdrop and the newsman was saying Russia is the ONLY nation on Earth that could turn the USA into a pile of smoldering ashes..

Yes if I remember rightly there was a thread about the gentleman in question...
Rhetoric it may have been... But it was wrong & dangerous on every level!!!
Probably looking for U.S politicians to take the bait, I'm happy they ignored him, likewise with Russia's top brass & Ms.Palin's outburst... If she actually said it!!!

Peace Chamber!!!
edit on 13-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

well I may be young(27 next month) but I don't mess with acronyms to be honest pal!!!
But I liked your post a lot, so it deserved a star

RT is/was Russia Today... It's a news outlet we manage to get here in the West despite their very Eastern view on what's apparently going on!!!

I think most people enjoy it to be fair, even if they lean more towards Western rhetoric, a good few debates around here thanks to RT as well!!!

Peace Nugget!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

That being said, propaganda or not, I like em too and so do a lot of other people, but they are just a mouthpiece and should not be trusted.

No doubt pal, & to me, that seems to be a description of any News outlet in this day & age!!!
But I will admit to turning on RT before I skim through Sky News, BBC or even Al Jazeera!!!

Haven't watched Fox for over a year, but the withdrawals have stopped now

Sadly Fox & CNN are not part of the freeview here in the UK, so I'm left with the four above!!!

Peace Swills!!!
edit on 13-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

As for RT's advert being the best piece of propaganda? Nah, the best propaganda is the stuff of which is never truly revealed.

What we're left to speculate over with as Mr.Bush said, "outrageous conspiracy theories!!!"

Touché pal!!!

Peace Daas!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

RT is not going to convince me to send my sons off to war for Russia ,but cnn/fox and the like might if I believed them ....just a thought ...peace

That's a powerful thing you mentioned, most wouldn't consider this I reckon!!!
Damn that hit hard!!!

Peace the2ofusr1!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

This is sort of how hypnosis and mass hypnosis with TV magicians pull there tricks along with advertising boards etc etc

Well Russia after WWII & during the Cold War had their own version of MK Ultra & brainwashing so their techniques would be highly advanced today!!!
Just as good as the States, probably why China stay sweet with Russia as well!!!
Probably only the UK could do a better job, highly skeptical people the majority of Brits, so divide & conquer comes before the Brainwashing!!!

Said too much I think, it's not my intention to go higher on the watchlist!!!
I'm a schizophrenic, I'm rambling

Ignore me!!!

Peace Triton!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join