It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hillary clinton shoe thrower says batman shooter using "subliminal messages" to mess with her brai

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
m.nydailynews.com...

I am not a tin foil hat person. Im a hip hop artist from nyc. Im fond of information

Clears throat.

James holmes situation is fishy to say the least. Besides all of the equipment and training .. Besides being involved in neurology .. Besides being drugged in court.. Besides all the weird stuff going on with the trial (hard to link on my phone... But just google news james Holmes and go back)
I still slip back into my daily routine and forget about these insanely violent false flag type massacres .. James holmes seems to be a victim himself, and even though i hate the tired notion of a ongoing
Deep black budget mind control program, it appears this is what is happening. This case would be getting royal wedding super coverage if the msm had any journalistic curiousity. W.e

So, is it possible this woman is another victim of this program? Was she "progshrammed" like James seems to be? Does she know him? Why is a neuroscience grad all of a sudden too "insane" to proceed with the trial normall y? I doubt hes just trying to use insanity to get off of the death sentence ... Theres more too this. This whole case may be being managed by some intel figures... Idk.. What do u think? And sorry for the way i wrote this, i cant type on my phone its unenjoyable to say the least.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I wonder what the shoe throwers username was on ATS.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rupertg

I believe you meant to add the following to your comment:

"Drops the mike..."

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rupertg

If the shoe fits.....

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by asyourworldburned

I guess they "released" her - I wish someone would give her money and put her on tv and let everyone else live the release she must have felt by throwing an item at the hag.

She needs to be in the public forum, for her safety - we know what the hag does to her enemies......

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

AreUKiddingMe
reply to post by rupertg

If the shoe fits.....

..........you must acquit.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

rupertg
I wonder what the shoe throwers username was on ATS.

Well since she got the shoe off, then chucked it without being caught first, maybe "sneaker"?

Firepiston

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Too bad she didn't hit her.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Meldionne1

She assaulted a former First Lady, very likely a major federal crime. If she had hit her, or worse, injured her, there would be more charges (now she can always claim she was aiming to miss her). No matter how much anyone dislikes a former official (anywhere, America or Texas), assault is serious business.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I knew when I read the title 90% of the replies would be one liners. This woman is clearly out of her mind (not Hillary, the shoe-thrower...Well, also Hillary). Her story and behavior seem too ridiculous to be made up but who knows.

James enters my head like Dennis Quaid in ‘Innerspace’ and he zooms to my heart and plays with it and forces me to care for him.

I've always thought the Holmes case stinks to high heaven for the reasons mentioned in the OP. The chances are we will never be told the truth, if there are in fact falsehoods. The bottom line is 12 families lost a loved one that shouldn't have. The media gets us all hot and bothered about the creeps who carry out these mass attacks, throw in praise for the "heroes" involved (even when no one acts heroically, they'll find someone to be the hero because it makes more entertaining news and therefore better ratings), and you don't hear much of anything about the lives lost. We're just so desensitized as a whole.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Aleister

Meldionne1

She assaulted a former First Lady, very likely a major federal crime. If she had hit her, or worse, injured her, there would be more charges (now she can always claim she was aiming to miss her). No matter how much anyone dislikes a former official (anywhere, America or Texas), assault is serious business.

Maybe someone should tell that to the former First Lady, and all,the white water victims.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Even in the game minecraft, something my son said yesterday about what certain things do, can't remember the details, but this lept out, you're supposed to throw shows at other people.

Certain faction seems to be installing ideas in people, the game also has alot of heads in it, like collections of heads. Really odd.

So don't know who is putting her up to this or why she really did it, but the thing she just said sounded like a parady of conspiracy theories, so it seems a bit tongue in cheek and alludes to agenda/assignment to me. Perhaps the same group that is instilling programs in kids in games....
edit on 13-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Aleister
She assaulted a former First Lady, very likely a major federal crime...assault is serious business.

So I guess we are just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

top topics

join