It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sylvia Burwell, Hillary Clinton and Vince Fosters trash.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Swallowing Snopes swill is certainly the Politically Correct thing to do.

Alas . . . you might consider doing your homework better . . .

twoday.net...

118. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

19."We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent." Statement by Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member James Warburg to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, l950

87.Lucis Trust NGO officially recognized by the UN, incorporated in 1924 as Lucifer Publishing, identifies Lucifer as the "Solar Logos" (logos - greek for "spirit") World Goodwill. sister organization

81."Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. Our minds are molded, our tastes are formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of." Walter Bernays Propaganda 1928

82.The Ango-American Establishment "There is... an inner core of intimate associates who unquestionably knew that they were members of a group devoted to a common purpose and an outer circle of a larger number on whom the inner circle acted by personal pursuasion, patronage distribution, and social pressure. It is probable that most members of the outer circle were not conscious that they were being used by a secret society." Tragedy and Hope 1966 "Their aim is nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole." Carrol J. Quigley Professor of International Affairs at Georgetown University, Bill Clinton's mentor

89.Aleister Crowley The Book of the Law Told by his spirit guide "Horus" that the Great Work of the Illuminati, the transformation of mankind, would essentialy be accomplished by the decade of the 1990s.

[They're running a bit late but are mostly on target in terms of the major puzzle pieces already in place toward such goals]

29. Finnish environmentalist Pentti Linkola: “If there were a button I could press, I would sacrifice myself without hesitating if it meant millions of people would die”

30. Prince Phillip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II and co-founder of the World Wildlife Fund: “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.”

However, I realize that no amount of documentation will convinced those who happen to have been sufficiently successfully brainwashed by the globalist oligarchy's full court press through the MSM and other institutions of intertainment, music, education, etc.

Then there's the problem of THE NORMALCY BIAS . . . as well as the enormous capacity of humans to rationalize even factual proven serious threats away . . .

Then there's just raw, unrealistic wishful thinking that many are still awash in.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

whyamIhere

I really do not want to argue over 150 deaths of people involved with the Clinton's.

Look up Mena, Arkansas and decide for yourself.

It has nothing to do with Bill's affair.

Neither do I. if you truly believe they had over 150 people killed there isn't much to say.

CJ

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

So your jumble of quotes are proof of the Clintons murdering 100's of US citizens? That's not going to hold up anywhere except in your mind.

CJ

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Putting your magic-jump of ill-logic words into my fingers is not any useful way to truth that I can imagine.

Whether you bothered to read any of that solid evidence of the globalists in their own words . . . about their actions and their agenda . . . will have to be on your own head.

The Clintons have left plenty of incriminating evidence in their wake for all kinds of their evil deeds.

The willfully blind, however, are not about to be influenced by solid evidence of any kind . . . usually.

Nevertheless, some readers are interested in learning about the truth about the world we are in and some are not.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I thought this thread was about how Hillary Clinton is the worlds largest serial killer.

CJ

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

A number of folks believe that there IS a shocking amount of evidence [however circumstantial] of more or less exactly that.

However . . . I doubt a signed confession in their own blood would sway the Clintons' worshipful acolytes against them.

The Vince Foster saga is but one of many. It just happens to be one with a horrific amount of trashy treatment on the part of officialdom in high places.

Of course, with ALLLL the BEST motives . . . and in behalf of . . . "the little people" and "for the children!"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

now where's a hysterically laughing emoticon when needed!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join