It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apologies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Dear ATS members, a while ago I still had some very interesting conversations and posts on a lot of topics over here on ATS. The last couple of months my posts has dwindeled somehwhat, or some of my posts were totally incomprehensible. The problem is that I have a large tumor in my brain, making it very hard to follow and concentrate on threads here on ATS, and sometimes, even when I do post, reading my post afterwards, it is total gibberish, and not saying what I wanted to say.

So, I do apologize if some of my latest post have come across as being agressive or conferontational, or just plain nonsensical.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
A brain Tumor!

Dude, you have absolutely nothing to apologize to any of us for!

I wish you all the best I hope you have a speedy recovery.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Hellhound604
Dear ATS members, a while ago I still had some very interesting conversations and posts on a lot of topics over here on ATS. The last couple of months my posts has dwindeled somehwhat, or some of my posts were totally incomprehensible. The problem is that I have a large tumor in my brain, making it very hard to follow and concentrate on threads here on ATS, and sometimes, even when I do post, reading my post afterwards, it is total gibberish, and not saying what I wanted to say.

So, I do apologize if some of my latest post have come across as being agressive or conferontational, or just plain nonsensical.

No need to apologize, as someone who himself had a stroke that to this day still have to "work" on my writing. It doesn't bother me a bit and I understand.

Part of the whole reason I am on ATS is the "therapy" provided from simply having to organize and type out my thoughts in an comprehensible manner.

For the most part ATS is tolerant of all types, so no worries.

Wish you the best of luck and speedy recovery.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Can the tumor be removed? I hope things turn out well for you. Not your fault about the posts. HUGS!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Have already been told that there is nothing they can do for me, so I am startinh yo look at alternative medicine, like acupincture, as i can use some of my paralyzed facial muscles when I press on certain parts of my body. I might post in ATS my experiences with alternative medicines if it manages to counteract some of the sympotoms that I am cureently experiencing

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Have you heard of Rick Simpson oil by chance? I am not recommending it because it may be cool, there is a lot of medical info on it's effectiveness, so I would suggest checking into it and the testimonies as well as studies. Man, that is heavy news and I hope you are processing it to the best of your ability. I wish you well and thanks for your apology, albeit a trivial issue considering. Look into drastic diet change too, as in vegan…why not? There is a lot of evidence for diet affecting cancer too. Good luck and I hope you find some good news.

Oh yea, check out some of our threads on cancer treatment, we have some good ones.
Cancer is Dead, Cures from A to Z
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the anti cancer diet and probable cure for cancer and other illnesses: the EVIDENCE for you
www.abovetopsecret.com...=

studies show diet can cure cancer, heart disease, diabetes and obesity

We may have cured father-in-laws cancer naturally - symptoms are gone in three weeks!!

edit on 12-4-2014 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Thanks, will look into the links you posted. I spent a lot of time the last couple of years in Asia and Africa, with helping some opressed nations, but with non- existing medical services.... So when I returned to Europe, it was a relief to finally know what caused my facial paralasys and fits,a nd somtimes blindness. But modern medicine is not everything. At least I know now what is causing it and can start looking at other treatmennts.

At least I ahve done more things and experienced more thibgs than most peopld ahve done... But i wanted to do so much more, but i guess I will just ahve to learn to accept things the way they are

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Do keep us posted on any treatments you may try and let us know how you are doing.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Oh My God.

Won't ask if you're religious. But I will pray for you.
Good luck to you. And fight the good fight

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

I don't care what you ever said in ATS or any other place, I don't know you neither. I only want you to get well and have a happy life.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I just read all your posts since December, and they all sound rational to me.

I don't think you have anything to be apologizing for.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
People speaking gibberish nonsense is a time honored tradition here.
But most people don't have a brain tumor excuse

I am certain that you get enough prayers and well wishes by everyone around you. So, toss mine on top of that pile of nice thoughts and hopeful recoveries.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Oh man....That doesn't sound good. Is the tumor growing much?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I have you in my thoughts...nasty things tumors.

be well anyways

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Never know, that brain tumor may come in handy soon. If it distracts the chemical chemistry of neurons, it could drown out or even override certain latent signals passed through technology that are used for mind control and low frequency thought pattern manipulation-perhaps make u immune to ELF or HAARP. Far as apologies go, this is ATS: Speak Telepathic Alteration aka tell it like it is.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

No worries friend. God bless and keep you well.....MS

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I saw this article a couple of weeks ago. Maybe you could volunteer as a test subject? Don't give up hope! And having a positive attitude goes a long way in healing the body too. Keep your chin up!

news.sciencemag.org...

ETA: forgot to add link.

edit on 4/13/2014 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Sorry...i don't know you but it doesn't matter...prayers for you.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Hellhound604

May God Bless You, and Heal You.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I wish you luck with the other treatments you pursue! Do keep us updated on how you are and if anything brings you relief!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join