It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are Reality Ghost Hunting Shows For Now?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

openyourmind1262
I dont watch these shows anymore, any of them. My main question is why do they allways look at night? I mean do the ghosts know when it's daytime or nighttime? Do ghosts only come out at night? ( I thought that was just Vampires & Edgar Winter Group). IMHO if ghosts are for real, they would come around during the daylight hours. As another poster said "It's entertainment, pure & simple"

I think why they do it is because its much quieter at night, your not going to have as many noises as you would during the day. And I think its also to add to the atmosphere of the show.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthLover557
Thanks OP.

I must admit I am always intrigued by these shows and it is hard not to watch them through until the end. But I definitely have a pet peeve. ----- I don't have a problem with the re-enactment shows that use actors to tell someone's story, but I can't stand when they show something frightening in the re-enactment that isn't confirmed by the person telling the story.

I agree completely. Paranormal Witness does this a lot, but I still like watching it for the story, embellished or not, I think it's good entertainment if that's all you want out of it.

I used to watch the Ghost Hunter type shows, but they just seemed to become more and more scripted. They're not even good entertainment any more. As several people already stated, they should just set up their equipment and see what happens over time.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join