It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infowars is either stupid or working for the elite.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

truthofnitrous
Fine. can i have my star then?

Boom!

Done.

*In apu voice* Thank you come again.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

1776 was the year the declaration of slavery was signed in the USA

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

FissionSurplus
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Nobody is ridiculing the OP, simply pointing out that he is ridiculing an AMERICAN for wearing a 1776 hat. A little more research into the subject of what that date means to the United States would have been in order, rather than calling the Infowars person stupid or a member of the Illuminati.

Seriously. Does everybody need their fricking hand held on the internet these days??

No, but you guys are needlessly putting him down for his lack of understanding. The motto of the site is 'Deny Ignorance', yet you guys didn't even bother to enlighten him on the significance of the year. Instead, you all danced around him and 'ridiculed' him in a mocking manner.

Sure, a little bit of research on his part couldn't have hurt, but i don't think his comments warranted the type of responses given to him.

On a final note, who cares if he is ridiculing an 'AMERICAN' reporter. I don't condone any form of attack on others, but the issue is more about the OP (allegedly) not understanding the significance of the year, rather than him ridiculing an American reporter over the wearing of a hat. After all, the lack of knowledge would be the root cause of the problem, if it is revealed that the OP was not aware of the significance of 1776.

edit on 12-4-2014 by daaskapital because: Clarity

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

AccessDenied
reply to post by randyvs

That's all well and good that he "exposes' how all america is getting screwed over.But how does he get away with all he does when the average joe blow posts a flippant comment on facebook and finds himself arrested? Only thing that makes sense to me is that he is being paid to incite conspiracy theories within the population so it's easier for the government to track those who oppose. AJ gets away with it,but by god nobody else would.

I think I can at least point in the direction of an answer for this.

There is a big difference between Alex and Joe Blow I'm sure you'll
agree. Alex I'm sure has great access to leagle counsel, as well as being
intelligent in his own right, in regards to gov. and how things work.
Then you have to consider the press pass. Freedom of the press is
still a worthy sheild. My point is Alex has far more going for him than
Joe. So an answer to your inquiry may lay there in. Because for me
your conclusion doesn't make a lot of sense either.

Also, I like to think 1776 lasted all the way to 1969 at least.

edit on Ram41214v09201400000057 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
meh,

Don't worry OP we all make mistakes, my advice to you would be to take it on the chin, look at it as a learning experience and move on.

I quite often see ATS as a tool for learning rather than a web forum and we learn form our mistakes.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Alex has far more going for him than Joe.

that's why i think he (and others) got more vested interest in clinging onto the dirtball than joe might ever have
alex constantly yells about the corrupt way of things, and demons trying to access the planet via technology

that part never made sense to me.. how they all piss and moan about the end of the world
but during the commercial they want you to buy a berkey water filter
edit on 12-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: added pic

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

From being accused of being a sexist to holding someone's hand, I'm really running the gamut these days here on ATS (and from Mr. 15,000 stars and counting, of all people). It's cool.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ya know, when I come into A thread it's usually to do with attcking the BS. So here I am again attcking the BS of thread derailing becuase all you ever do is deter away from the content of the OP and go in for the kill, grabbing the OP by the neck and attack the member/person.

Why?

Why does this happen on here? Human nature? Who knows. This is not the way to learn from each other, this is negativity at it's finest.

Some times, if not most, the content is what we come here for. We don't come to " out " people, do we? I mean, really?

And to think I'm guilty of this sometimes my self?, It disgust's me

I have learned,

Cheers

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
People acting like the US colonies wasnt part of the Colombian faction of the Illuminati now,,,,,

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

knightsofhonor
People acting like the US colonies wasnt part of the Colombian faction of the Illuminati now,,,,,

What is the 'Colombian (sic) faction of the Illuminati'?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

he's probably referring to those pilgrims & rosicrucians
who established maryland & virginia and some of the others
and kicked off yale, harvard, and some of the others

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

UNIT76
he's probably referring to those pilgrims & rosicrucians
who established maryland & virginia and some of the others
and kicked off yale, harvard, and some of the others

Perhaps but the Bavarian Illuminati and the Rose-Croix have nothing to do with each other.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Sure, the question relating to the cap is ridicilous but what would not be ridiculous, is to ask "Who the # is making money out of all this conspiracy bull#, who the # is benefiting from all these strange theories, nobody can prove? Many conspiracy theorists even try to fanatically reveal the US is a fascist nation by using quite the same arguments as Hitler did. Isn't that ironic?

There have been displeased people during all centuries. And there is also something uniting them all, because most of them were or are searching for a culprit. A single culprit for nearly everything, which in their point of view seems to be wrong today.

A guy called Hitler was sure about a Jewish conspiracy taking place in his lifetime, he was also sure that the Jewish do control the politics in America, he believes in the conclusivness concerning "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion", and we all know what he did next to those imagined plotters. But what is much more frightening is, that all these arguments are coming back and they are regaining more and more official support concerning their claim to spread the only truth". Sometimes in a new different context but they do.

Well, I'm from Germany and let me say say that, it is frightening me, when I look at all this growing Anti-Americanism here. The people here are brainwashed most of the time, but in a different way as people in America are. Believe me. In my opinion Ameria has a lot of problems to solve, public healthcare should be self-evident for instance. Although we had a Kaiser and a Hitler here, we have social legislation including a health insurance for everybody since 1886. But that's not the point. The point is that more and more people do believe in stupid stories about conspiracies they've read in the internet without proving it to be true. Well they never can prove it anyway and that's a big dilemma for those people, but it will not prevent them from telling bull#, which is a dilemma again. Nevertheless there is one word for all these things: Propaganda.
edit on 17Tue, 15 Apr 2014 17:08:26 -0500America/Chicago4104America/ChicagoTue, 15 Apr 2014 17:08:26 -0500fpm05 by Grenzerfahrung because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

member Ko'H was kind enough to describe them as "factions" (of the same "illuminati")
most tinfoil hat wearers are happy with that
..all you have to do is clarify the matter?
(not deny it, that's merely the opposite of what the first guy did)
until then, people might like to have a listen to part 19 of cooper's "mystery babylon" series
amazon link
direct download part 19

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

If it was Lady Gaga or Lil Wayne wearing it, you'd have 100 flags mate and everyone saying, yeah they hide in plain sight and this is all subliminal!

Of course, being an infowars reporter, it is impossible that it's illuminati hiding in plain sight, due to the fact that they're on their side and it just can't be.

For the record. I don't think its illuminati because:

www.infowarsshop.com...

edit on 18-4-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I'd assume then based on this claim one would have assessed the site's info, but missed the ongoing slogan: "The answer to 1984 is 1776 "?

1776:
The American Revolution

"To counter the Orwellian 1984"

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I think info wars is the exact opposite, he tries to expose the elite. a reply to: Rapha

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join