It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: No Fly Zone Ordered at Bundy Ranch – Heavily Armed Feds Surround Ranch (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

starfoxxx
Im pretty sure the good old boys helping protect old mr bundy's cattle and ranch have other means of communications then cell phones.

Walky-talky, cb, ham radio even. They don't need a cell phone to shoot on-site.
edit on 12-4-2014 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

I can tell you one way. I work for a very small newspaper, and as I was closing up shop today, there was a press release that came over the fax urging anyone who cares about freedom to go to Nevada or at least be involved in some other way. This is big.
edit on 4/12/2014 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure putting up a ROZ over the Bundy ranch is something we do over here in Afghanistan prior to launching attacks. Same with jamming or cutting off comms in the area, and diverting air and ground traffic.

Everyday this goes on I see some very familiar sights.

I've spent enough time in Afghanistan over the last several months to know when a controlled battlespace sector is being erected.

Folks, I truly hope nothing happens. I really do. But the Feds in this case are purposefully escalating this situation to the point where it is identical to what we as a military do in Afghanistan. That should scare EVERYONE here.

Anyone concerned with the militarization of law enforcement and an ever increasing police state should be worried about this. I don't care what side of the fence you're on when it comes to Bundy and his claims. This is wrong period.
edit on pSat, 12 Apr 2014 05:19:56 -0500201412America/Chicago2014-04-12T05:19:56-05:0030vx4 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Joki42
reply to post by starfoxxx

It will be interesting to see where this goes. Could this end up being the first battle of a new civil war? Will our grandchildren read about the Battle of Bundy Ranch in school?

It would be the last battle of the Old West. It's hard to believe, but there are still parts of the U.S. that are free and open. The Fed's do not like that.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by daaskapital

Kinda hard to follow up on it, when your contacts on the ground, including one that missed a schedualed call-in for a follow up, seems to be unreachable, don't you think?

No. There is nothing stopping them from sending another correspondent to the scene, or contacting the existing ones through alternative means. Hell, they could also call all of the local departments to follow up on the potential leads...it should be general practice for media outlets.

There are definitely a variety of ways they could have worked around it, but instead, chose to report completely unsubstantiated reports, from anonymous Youtube comments.........at least they reported it was unconfirmed.....

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

For those of you in this thread who want to know why I am concerned I wish to direct you to this thread I recently wrote...Sorry OP not trying to hijack.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread's sole purpose is to explain what I see from a military perspective of what is happening at the Bundy ranch.

If you're not concerned after reading this, then..Well...I don't know what to say to that. But you should be concerned.
edit on pSat, 12 Apr 2014 05:48:38 -0500201412America/Chicago2014-04-12T05:48:38-05:0030vx4 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

You need soldiers to go along with it. This soldier will not. I stand with my fellow Americans on this.
reply to post by projectvxn

I commend you for your patriotism!

This soldier will back the people. I will not used the arms assigned to me to kill my own people. I don't know any soldiers in my unit who would. And we have some nice toys too.

It would not take much to strip you of your 'toys', I'm afraid.
The government has a way of 'wagging the dog' and spinning things in a way to fool the masses.
All you have to do is look around at the militarized, kill-happy LEO just chomping at the bit for some 'real' action. I would love to think that you, and like-minded patriots would save us, but I'm far too old to have any such delusions left.

Think of how quickly a new, unknown virus could spread through a highly concentrated group of people, rendering them to ill to do anything but pray for more toilet paper......

Call me crazy, but I honestly believe the government has the capability to render the entire country helpless in a matter of hours.

Our leaders keep pushing harder and harder for a confrontation with the American people. They wouldn't be doing that if they weren't already well prepared to deal with us.
The only way to change our future is to change our leaders, and their positions are too well protected for that to be a possibility.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I thought the video of feds showing up was fantastic. Can we say piggy piggy??

Keeping an eye on the situation, someone with an itchy finger and it is all over..

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
You know i got this funny feeling and maybe it's just gas but... i think there may be a chance that one of the snipers that are on the ridge may end up shooting one of the BLM on the ground and then later the BLM will blame the militias.
edit on 12-4-2014 by truthofnitrous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

truthofnitrous
You know i got this funny feeling and maybe it's just gas but... i think there may be a chance that one of the snipers that are on the ridge may end up shooting one of the BLM on the ground and then later the BLM will blame the militias.
edit on 12-4-2014 by truthofnitrous because: (no reason given)

Congratulations. You have discovered the 'rules' of the game, and how they Wag the Dog.
Now get out of the line; you are no longer qualified to be a 'sheeple'.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I'll request this here as I have in other threads: so far I've seen a few park rangers (in shorts even) with tasers and a couple of dogs, a few SUVs. and a dump truck. Hardly the military. What the hell am I missing here?

Oh and also some pics from other incidents used to illustrate stories about this. Do you have links to pics of the snipers and militarized police?

I think y'all "militias" ad "patriots" might be being used. Psy-op'd.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Contrary to what most people think you just don't push a leaver and the drones start spying. It takes a long time to get them set up and ready and the ultra complex guidance systems and their relationship to the satellites.

The ones they finally launched here took weeks to get ready. Wind patterns and thunderstorm including dust storms must be considered. I don't see any reason to deploy them in this situation. The spy satellite launched by the NSA on March 25th, although no one knows for sure, is believed to be related to domestic spying and drones guidance systems. At 850 million dollars you can bet it's not watching out for hurricanes.

What is all this talk about militias groups.

Mr. Lordy also said “many more” militia groups are coming to the site to join in the Bundy family defense.

“They all tell me they are in the process of mobilizing as we speak,” another member told the Review-Journal.

"When threats are made that could jeopardize the safety of the American people, the contractors and our personnel; we have the responsibility to provide law enforcement to account for their safety"

"If they (militias groups) take one step on federal land, and they are armed in mass, the will be arrested and their weapons confiscated"

"They know this-we have explained it-they understand it will be a Federal crime that they will answer too in a Federal Courtroom".

So what good are they? They sure gave up fast.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
They move like that against one family, why not ppl around there and others capable go there show that we the ppl can protect each other too!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Congratulations. You have discovered the 'rules' of the game, and how they Wag the Dog. Now get out of the line; you are no longer qualified to be a 'sheeple'.
reply to post by nugget1

Da f^ck? lol

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I agree. I also think it's to keep anything going on there from being filmed and fed back to the public.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
FAA Designates Bundy Ranch a No-Fly Zone

Yesterday afternoon the Federal Aviation Administration designated the airspace above Bundy Ranch near Bunkerville, Nevada a “no-fly zone” with altitude restrictions that effectively ban news helicopters.

The BLM “no-fly zone” targets news helicopters from covering the story.

The “temporary flight restrictions,” revealed by a contributor to the Free Republic, bans all air traffic under an altitude of 3,000 feet in the vicinity of the ranch except for aircraft operating under the direction of the Bureau of Land Management.
The restrictions in full:
FDC 4/1687 ZLA NV..AIRSPACE MESQUITE, NV..TEMPORARY FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS WITHIN AREA DEFINED AS 3NM RADIUS OF 364624N/1141113W (MMM71 RADIAL AT 4.3NM) SFC-3000FT AGL LAW ENFORCEMENT INVESTIGATION. PURSUANT TO 14 CFR SECTION 91.137(A)(1) TEMPORARY FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS ARE IN EFFECT. ONLY RELIEF AIRCRAFT OPERATIONS UNDER DIRECTION OF BLM ARE AUTHORIZED IN THE AIRSPACE. BLM TELEPHONE 702-335-3191 IS IN CHARGE OF ON SCENE EMERGENCY RESPONSE ACTIVITY. LOS ANGELES /ZLA/ ARTCC TELEPHONE 661-265-8205 IS THE FAA COORDINATION FACILITY. 1404112140-1405111434

Media Choppers should be allowed to operate, this cover up attempt is sick.. When they kill old mr. Bundy I do not think the state will quit, him and everyone else there is going to end up dead..

Ol' Mr. Bundy Ranch NO FLY ZONE. MEDIA BLOCKAGE

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

No fly zone. Yep. I guess the drones will be launched pretty soon. I bet that is the reason for the no fly zone in the area. What's next?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Joki42

My sister lives in Overton. It's about 33 miles from the "protest" site. She's packing and getting out of town untill it's all over. We've been talking and she sais the Feds are in town and plenty of protrsters. She also said thah what isn't being covered by the media, and even then to a small degree, that their are militia there from all over the country with plenty more on the way. I'm seing if she'll get some pics and hopefully an estimate of just how many are there.

It will be interesting to see where this goes. Could this end up being the first battle of a new civil war? Will our grandchildren read about the Battle of Bundy Ranch in school?

Any idea how many militia dudes we are talking about here? Like 20 or 200? I know your sister wouldn't know exactly but she'd probably be able to see the difference between a handful seen on a street corner in contrast to convoys of them clogging traffic.

How big does she think this is?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

Gave up quick? Oh did they all go home? Did they all turn in their weapons? What's that? No they did not go home? They did not turn over their weapons? Well that's strange, you just said they gave up. Something about this isn't quite making sense but i can't seem to figure out what it is... Were you expecting the militia guys to show up and immediately engage the feds in a firefight?

As in "...THERE WAS A FIREFIIIIGHT!!!" (remember that movie? Badass right?)

Did you expect them to provoke a response?

What exactly are the conditions which must be met, in your opinion, in order to qualify as "not giving up"?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

What a bunch of LE clowns! LOL…….Man those people have A LOT more restraint than I could ever have. That guy in the green hat getting tazed good for him. My god I wish I could help in some way. To see those women out there is one of the biggest reasons why I'd be out there helping protect them. Good for them! Where are the other men? Geezus…….where are the young people? I see a lot of women and older people.

That guy with the dog really? Put that f'ing thing away. You would actually let that thing bite those people? What a fool!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

~Lucidity
I'll request this here as I have in other threads: so far I've seen a few park rangers (in shorts even) with tasers and a couple of dogs, a few SUVs. and a dump truck. Hardly the military. What the hell am I missing here?

Oh and also some pics from other incidents used to illustrate stories about this. Do you have links to pics of the snipers and militarized police?

I think y'all "militias" ad "patriots" might be being used. Psy-op'd.

Pretty sick, the feds have helicopters, shut off cellular phone activity, issued no fly zones..

To say Mr. Bundy, his ranch, and the people helping protect it, are in the wrong is pretty damn disgusting.
Shame on you,

these men deserve a lot more respect..

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join