It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Blows The Cliven Bundy Nevada Ranch Case Wide Open?- Chinese Land Grab, Reid Involved

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

I stepped into that one, didn't I, lol. Thanks for the chuckle.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
So there's supposedly some scrubbed messages from Reid and others stating that the only one left to get out was Bundy, (in context of a solar plant deal with a Chinese business)? If those messages are true, then how can people say it has nothing to do with/between Bundy, Reid, and this Chinese corp? That makes no sense to me.

Actions do speak louder than words, and the actions of all parties involved do seem to support what Alex is claiming. Of course the dust is still flying around so lets wait and see before we start dismissing things just yet.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
"Alex Jones blows!"

There, I fixed the title for you.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If you want to stop Chinese imperialism, stop buying their products. Stop buying their products and their economy falls, it's that simple. Instead, invest and buy from South East Asia or even India instead(and you'll save money in the long run as they're willing to work for even less).

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
AJ got it backwards but he was warm.

The BLM appears to have been attempting to begin a BLM program to "clear" the areas set forth in a BLM report last month related to a solar power project called "Dry Lake" right smack-dab in the Bundy area.

This is about the Gold Butte project area.

go to page 36 of the pdf (linked below) and see.

The resource values found in
the Gold Butte ACEC are threatened
by: unauthorized activities,
including off-road vehicle use,
illegal dumping, and trespass
livestock grazing; wildfire; and weed
infestation. Existing burned areas,
unauthorized roads and trails, and
areas disturbed by other activities
await funding for rehabilitation.
Neutralizing these threats and
restoring altered ecological systems
are the focus of the regional
mitigation proposed for this area. ............

The whole page is 100% consistent with what was/is happening

^^ "trespass livestock grazing" ^^

Bundy's cattle are the only cattle there. No other ranchers are there.

The Gold Butte project *IS* in Bundy's area !!!

This new report was published by the BLM last month.
BLM report March 2014

(BLM's own map on page 86)

The BLM is busted on this

and go to page 11 and read how they have meetings and what not that include "Stakeholder Involvement".

Wanna guess WHO the stakeholders might be ? LOL

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
We all know how this is going to end. We've seen in many many times in our history. What can we or can anyone do about it? Pretty much not a god damn thing. When are they going to just drop a bomb and blame it on the militia. Wipe out the entire group while also destructing the real estate.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
No one is going to like what I say here.

I make no defense of Reid... we all know people who seek power and money suck.

But... what are we actually supposed to do? I'm listening to Alex scream... "The Chi Coms" and it's honestly this derogatory racist rant. China is gigantic and has 1.5 Billion people, the only way America will compete with them is if we each work as hard a 5 Chinese, they are going to own a lot of stuff...

Then we sit here and scream about Fukusima and the environment and here is a power line and a solar plant... but to do it they have to run through Methane producing land wasting cattle... so the govt is being heavy handed.

we can't have our cake and eat it too... technology comes and changes things, I am reading a lot about families with "hundreds of years of holdings" to their freakin cow space today... and lol, how the hell is that good for the rest of us? it's just as bad as the fed holding and taking land (almost, maybe I dunno) I think it's a great thing IF you can keep something in the family for generations, but do I actually want solar held back, regardless of who owns it... for a guys ranch?

I think... living where I do in AZ, I'd prefer if San Onofrio followed by Palo Verde Nuclear plants closed because, well... radioactive Cattle sucks and we have a Nuke plant in Cali right on a fault line just like Fuku

Give this guy some cash and send him on his way... sometimes some things need to be done.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by criticalhit

Well, then you would have a tyranny of the majority. "For the greater good!.. So long as it doesn't affect me!"

Imagine if most people decided it would be better for our economy if we just suspended the 13th amendment, but only for those officially on welfare, food stamps, or other federal/state assistance. So, it's not like we're REALLY suspending it. Maybe just force them into mandatory indentured servitude? Bring back debters prison/federal work camps? Then you got a whole workforce to repair and build our old and new infrastructure? "Dammit, we gotta beat tham Chawneeesse at thar own game! For the greater good!!"

Seriously though, tough questions... Our forefathers were just as divided in their paths and desires for this country and their sol'ns were based mostly on compromise; In the beginning, at least.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

criticalhit
No one is going to like what I say here.

I make no defense of Reid... we all know people who seek power and money suck.

But... what are we actually supposed to do? I'm listening to Alex scream... "The Chi Coms" and it's honestly this derogatory racist rant. China is gigantic and has 1.5 Billion people, the only way America will compete with them is if we each work as hard a 5 Chinese, they are going to own a lot of stuff...

Then we sit here and scream about Fukusima and the environment and here is a power line and a solar plant... but to do it they have to run through Methane producing land wasting cattle... so the govt is being heavy handed.

we can't have our cake and eat it too... technology comes and changes things, I am reading a lot about families with "hundreds of years of holdings" to their freakin cow space today... and lol, how the hell is that good for the rest of us? it's just as bad as the fed holding and taking land (almost, maybe I dunno) I think it's a great thing IF you can keep something in the family for generations, but do I actually want solar held back, regardless of who owns it... for a guys ranch?

I think... living where I do in AZ, I'd prefer if San Onofrio followed by Palo Verde Nuclear plants closed because, well... radioactive Cattle sucks and we have a Nuke plant in Cali right on a fault line just like Fuku

Give this guy some cash and send him on his way... sometimes some things need to be done.

"now adding color, a group of anonymous Chinese Solar packing glitterati." ...old Pink Floyd song - nevermind.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Olivine
Hey TA
Harry Reid is a typical, political dirt sack. A Chinese Corp gets a $5 Billion contract? Lame. Aren't there any American solar companies?

I'm a bit confused how this solar farm area has any thing to do with the Bundy Ranch. They look to be 30 miles or more away from each other. I brought a map.

* The open circle for the location of the cattle is small. I just put it over the old Bunkerville Allotment and gently spilling into the Gold Butte Area--who knows how far they are truly spread about.
edit on 4/12/2014 by Olivine because: clarify, like butter

They need somewhere to relocate the turtles to prevent them from being injured during the construction of the solar farm project. However, there hasn't been any survey as to whether they could survive in the new location (micro-climate, vegetation, soil Ph, availability of sand, access to water). But then they need to get rid of the cattle, otherwise they might hurt the turtles.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join