It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the 10 kings that rule for 1 hour with the beast?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

@WarminIndy...

Again, please remind us how the golden dome got there and why.

Please give us a history of the Islamic invasions, or were they simply invited into Jerusalem.

Can you even address in your own mind how it got there?
if you really want my take on this subject....I believe God is in charge and thats why God allowed it. From the looks of it, God allowed Islam to dominate the middle east and God allowed Christianity to be driven out of the middle east. Either way, I really don't see what the dome of the rock has to do with the op. Get to the point please.
edit on 13-4-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

sk0rpi0n

ImaFungi
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Isreal/Jerusalem doesnt have much power/clout by its own, only by proxy. So how come you crown them as such an important figure, besides allies compelled by heartstrings and consciences and maybe business, what can they actually achieve?
The bible identifies Jerusalem as the whore of revelation. Of all the places mentioned in the bible, only Jerusalem is accused of the same crime that whore ''Babylon'' is charged with.....the killing of prophets and holy men. Jerusalem is the ''whore'' Babylon. Why else do you think the city Jerusalem isn't mentioned by name in revelation.

You seem to have gone a completely different way then what I asked for you in my questions. Do you have your heart and mind made up on these matters? Why do I think it isnt named in revelation, I dont know, why didnt they name it? Where does the bible identify Jerusalem as the whore?

So what do you think will happen? Between the beast, Jesus, 10 kings, and Jerusalem?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

@ ImaFungi.... Where does the bible identify Jerusalem as the whore?

I made an entire thread showing how the bible identifies Jerusalem as the whore. The pieces all fit together. Go to my profile and select threads started...and look for a thread on the subject ''Bible identifies Jerusalem as the whore''. Plenty of proof from the bible itself.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

sk0rpi0n

@ ImaFungi.... Where does the bible identify Jerusalem as the whore?

I made an entire thread showing how the bible identifies Jerusalem as the whore. The pieces all fit together. Go to my profile and select threads started...and look for a thread on the subject ''Bible identifies Jerusalem as the whore''. Plenty of proof from the bible itself.

This question is what I really cared about, so I hope you will answer it. So what do you think will happen, between the beast, Jesus, 10 kings, and Jerusalem?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Wow, I followed your advise. I disagree.

Here is a simply explanatory for you.

Scarlet and purple. The whore

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

ImaFungi

sk0rpi0n

ImaFungi

Isreal/Jerusalem doesnt have much power/clout by its own, only by proxy. So how come you crown them as such an important figure, besides allies compelled by heartstrings and consciences and maybe business, what can they actually achieve?
The bible identifies Jerusalem as the whore of revelation. Of all the places mentioned in the bible, only Jerusalem is accused of the same crime that whore ''Babylon'' is charged with.....the killing of prophets and holy men. Jerusalem is the ''whore'' Babylon. Why else do you think the city Jerusalem isn't mentioned by name in revelation.

You seem to have gone a completely different way then what I asked for you in my questions. Do you have your heart and mind made up on these matters? Why do I think it isnt named in revelation, I dont know, why didnt they name it? Where does the bible identify Jerusalem as the whore?

So what do you think will happen? Between the beast, Jesus, 10 kings, and Jerusalem?

This poster is a Muslim.

And no, this poster will never answer directly about their religion and its history. You will find that this poster chooses a lot of deflection.

@Skorpion

Why is the golden dome there in the first place?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

ImaFungi
reply to post by Maigret

If the great city is the Vatican the destruction can be metaphorical, in the sense of destructing the religion/religious rule.

Other then that, im sure there are other great cities that can fit that rule over others, like where ever the UN is or something, or New York city.

Also is the lamb you mention in your post Jesus?

The short answers to your three questions are, no, no and no.

You could pick any number of scenarios to fit a few clues, but it takes a good overall view to establish what is actually meant in the Bible.

In brief, the overall view is that God intends to create a nation of priests and this is a process that takes time, which explains why there was such a long period between the original Covenant, the sacrifice of the Lamb to atone for the sins of the Saints and then another 2,000 years before this took effect, [Much like not opening the door to the oven while the cake is baking.] hence the relative silence from God and the spiritual ineffectiveness of the churches for so long.

During this silence, the true name of the Lamb/Son of God was hidden and the fact that it is now being revealed, as well as other extraordinary signs, show this generation is the one that will see all the prophecies fulfilled.

There are other certain signs that are specifically mentioned as being signs of the end of the age, such as, the Book of Daniel is now open and can be understood with new revelations, the hidden gospel is being preached, the apostasy which reveals the Antichrist is taking place, the identity of the seven kings, details of why the Elect/Saints undergo the Tribulation to take up their crosses to follow the Son, etc. etc.

Daniel 2:44 shows that the Kingdom of God will eradicate all other [religious] kingdoms and that His Son, 'the rock cut without hand' will break them into pieces. Just as 2 Thessalonians 2:8 says the Lord will , in effect, destroy them merely by his coming /appearance.

The five layers of the Image of King Nebuchadnezzar's Dream and the Four Kingdoms have been traditionally identified as ancient civilisations which are long gone, while theologists await the 'revived Holy Roman Empire'. This is all nonsense, because the first three beasts continue for a year and a season AFTER the destruction of the fourth terrible beast, which is the feet of clay and the 'revived Holy Roman Empire'.

So a different interpretation of who and what these symbols represent is necessary, to cover all the information given and it is that these are all current religious kingdoms that use the Holy Bible. These are the Jewish nation, the Greek/Eastern Orthodox nation, the Roman Catholic nation and the Protestant nation, with the feet of clay representing the secular powerbase.

The Roman Catholic Church is the 'bronze' metal of the Image being the third kingdom, but the clay feet are not depicted by any metal because it is secular and not religious. It is a powerbase that puts the Roman Catholic King [the Pope] on a secular footing equal with kings, presidents, and prime ministers of other countries.

The Roman Catholic King's palace is at the Vatican City and it is this which will be literally destroyed by the 10 countries that will turn back on this city for deceiving them, and into making war against the Lamb. Revelation 17:16

How has the Roman Catholic Church deceived the nations? By lying to them in all sorts of ways about the Son of God!

It is because of the Roman Catholic Church that the world believes in Jesus Christ. But when you start reading your Bible and questioning these beliefs, and changing your ideas that you apostatise from your previously held beliefs. When you can see from the Bible that the church teaches different tenets to the Bible, you begin to realise that Jesus Christ as represented by them, is a false christ. This fulfils the prophecy in 2 Thessalonians 2:3!

The Son said that his followers would be hated by the whole world, and killed because of his name! (Matthew 24:9 paraphrased.) This is the final/hidden gospel - the sign of the end of this age and this is what the Tribulation will be all about. Note, in the original Greek, 'gospel' does not actually mean 'good news'. It means 'preaching, with the connotation of a reward' and this shows in part how we've become deceived in our thinking and beliefs.

Can you imagine how Christians will react when you outright refuse to worship or bend your knee to their Jesus Christ at his second coming, because you know his name is not Jesus and this Jesus is not the Son of God? It's all about/over/because of his name - just as he said!

This is also why he said he came to bring division, not peace! Because some members of a family will follow this Jesus while others will choose to follow the real Son of God, Yeshua. It is also the difference between the tares [weeds] and the wheat, and the goats and the sheep.

Come the time to finish all this murder and mayhem, the true Son will return; and merely by his presence at his arriving, he will demolish the claims of all false religious nations; in other words, the Image of King Nebuchadnezzar's dream, just as Daniel prophesied and as mentioned in 2 Thessalonians.

How will the 10 world leader's react against the Roman Catholic church that they trusted, believed and followed? They will turn on her and destroy her - literally, in the only way they can hit back. This is how the 'rock without hand' will strike the clay feet of the Image.

There are loads more detail, but I've tried to cover the main bases...

So again, in answer to your three questions; no, no and no.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The "city", which the whore represents, to understand, is seen opposed to a different city for the sake of comparison, a city which comes from heaven.
That holy city of course represents Christianity.
The unholy city, the whore, represents paganism, the worshiping of the deities of the imperial cult, which "rides" on the literally earthly things, the "hills" and the "waters".
The model of course is Rome itself, using the symbology that was the mode through which the citizens of the occupied territories had their worship directed to those gods.
The "seven", and the "eighth" of the seven, hearkens back to the founding principles of the Republic, as is the "ten", who were like the Roman version of the US Supreme Court, that gave its approval.
They "war" with the Lamb (another symbolic reference, to the people as a group who are the true followers of God) but do not prevail.
Not a literal war, of course, but a struggle of ideologies, where true religion wins out over false religion which justifies robbery as a way of life.
The collapse of the whorish religion happens from within itself, as an unsustainable system which results in a sort of spiritual cannibalism.
edit on 14-4-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Maigret

Note, in the original Greek, 'gospel' does not actually mean 'good news'. It means 'preaching, with the connotation of a reward' . . . .
Huh?
Who is your prophet that hands out this sort of nonsense?
What cult do you belong to?
I would suggest that you do your own research rather than drinking the purple Kool-Aid.
The Greek word for gospel literally means good news.

The Son said that his followers would be hated by the whole world, and killed because of his name! (Matthew 24:9 paraphrased.)
"for my name's sake" is what the King James Version says.
That is not the same thing.
The NIV says "because of me".
You have been sidetracked on a wild goose chase.
And another thing, the name of Jesus is Jesus.
It just isn't spelled like that in the ancient script.
Today we use what is called the Latin alphabet.
Jesus was a diaspora Jew who lived in Greek speaking regions, Egypt and Galilee, and did not live in Judea.

It is because of the Roman Catholic Church that the world believes in Jesus Christ.
This is just pure silliness.
"Jesus Christ" is in the Bible.
I don't think your hate speech against Christianity is very productive.
Do you really believe that only members of your little cult will be saved?

. . . the real Son of God, Yeshua.
Once you throw away the Bible, then it is all downhill from there.
You are following another path, one of deception.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Maigret

I am very thankful for your response, lots of information and very helpful, thank you.

I disagree that they will literally destroy the Vatican, I know for a fact they will not. You said it yourself how the Vatican has deceived Christians or Catholics, im assuming with their tampering of texts and mistranslations and embellishments. When this is proven, the religion will be destroyed. There is so much wealth and luxury in and of the Vatican there arent enough idiots in power to physically just level the place.

So you think the Jesus in the bible was not the real son of God. But you do think that the whole 'son of God' thing is real? And there was a real son of God on earth, and will be again soon? You really believe in a supernatural/mystical/magical/miracle way that God puts his son on earth?

Also you say God intends to build a nation of priests, can you be more specific about this? Do you mean one world nation ruled by a moral class? Or one specific nation? My first feeling when I read that was that you are affiliated with the clergy in someway so you are putting yourself out there as being so crucial and important to God and thus the world.

About the true name being hidden...really...I hate names...whats in a name? Is that where all the power will come from? Is there where the passion and genius comes from? Messiah Randy? Savior Tom? Lord Brittany? God - "No no no...these wont do at all...it needs to have more..Pizazz, more chutzpah"

The book of Daniel is now open, can you tell me more about that? Meaning its prophecy and the relevance of what was prophesied is now coming to fruition? What is the hidden gospel? What is the apostasy which reveals the antichrist?

So Jesus Christ knew he was the false christ thats why he said he would be hated and followers killed? That seems like a stretch of interpretation on your part, like very much so. I was agreeing and admiring your thought on everything else but that is really 'a leap of faith' to fit your perspective and want. More likely is that people would hate Christians, the same way people hated Jesus, because he had radical utopian, high moral, sinless ideals which the masses dont want to live up to.

You will refuse to worship Jesus when he comes back because... what does this mean, you recognize 'Jesus' will have a second coming, but he will be the anti christ or beast? Or just a joe schmo?

Ok so you think the real son of Gods name is Yeshua, and can you tell me anything about him, what he will be like, say, talk about, care about? What does Yeshua mean, by the way?

'The rock without hand' used to describe the son of God, can either mean rock shaped or carved by no hand, and/or more likely, rock thrown by no hand.

Every single question here I took the time to write out, as im sure you took your time to write your response, and wanted it read as such, I would like if you took the time to try and if even simply answer every question I wrote, because I wrote them to be answered by you, someone obviously interested in this topic. No rush or anything, but looking forward to your response.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Thanks for your kind remarks, ImaFungi.

God’s whole intention all along has been to create a nation of priests (Exodus 19:5 & 6) and this is what the sacrifice of His Son was about (Revelation 5:9 & 10). Read those verses and tell me if you get something different.

What's in a name? First off, the Catholic Church doesn't use the true name of the son, but a mistranslation of the Greek version. (You can check that out for yourself!) So the true name of the Son of God is NOT Jesus. But you say 'what's in a name?', so just as an exercise, try saying 'Satan' every time you mean 'Jesus', and maybe you'll get some idea of where I'm coming from.

By using a different name, the church is crediting a whole different mythical person with all the sayings, actions and teachings of the true Messiah. Can 'Joe Blogs' or 'Jenny Doe' (or by any other name you care to think of, or make up) truly save your soul?

Besides the Bible in John 3:18 says in effect, 'you're condemned already if you don't believe in the name of the Son of God' and elsewhere it says that there is 'no other name given' by which we must be saved. Obviously his name is important to God too! So it's not just on my say-so, which counts diddely-squat anyway.

Matthew 24:9 'Then shall they deliver you up unto tribulation, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all the nations for my name's sake.' (So I'm NOT making this up! It's there - it's in the Bible -these are the words of the true Son of God!)

You said 'So Jesus Christ knew he was the false christ thats why he said he would be hated and followers killed? That seems like a stretch of interpretation on your part, like very much so.' But you're misunderstanding, that the true Messiah said his followers would be hated and killed - on account of his name'. Matthew 24:9

What Yeshua meant was there was going to be a false Christ, 'Jesus', who was going to convince the world that he was the real one, but Yeshua's followers will know that 'Jesus' is the false one, so they won't worship this 'Jesus' and the 'Jesus' followers will hate their guts for not honouring their god, and will kill them! (Yeshua's followers are Israelites and Jesus followers are Christians.) This is all part of God's plan... not mine!

Anyway, you should get the idea now and be able to work the rest out for yourself...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

jmdewey60
reply to post by Maigret

Note, in the original Greek, 'gospel' does not actually mean 'good news'. It means 'preaching, with the connotation of a reward' . . . .
Huh?
Who is your prophet that hands out this sort of nonsense?
What cult do you belong to?
I would suggest that you do your own research rather than drinking the purple Kool-Aid.
The Greek word for gospel literally means good news.

The Son said that his followers would be hated by the whole world, and killed because of his name! (Matthew 24:9 paraphrased.)
"for my name's sake" is what the King James Version says.
That is not the same thing.
The NIV says "because of me".
You have been sidetracked on a wild goose chase.
And another thing, the name of Jesus is Jesus.
It just isn't spelled like that in the ancient script.
Today we use what is called the Latin alphabet.
Jesus was a diaspora Jew who lived in Greek speaking regions, Egypt and Galilee, and did not live in Judea.

It is because of the Roman Catholic Church that the world believes in Jesus Christ.
This is just pure silliness.
"Jesus Christ" is in the Bible.
I don't think your hate speech against Christianity is very productive.
Do you really believe that only members of your little cult will be saved?

. . . the real Son of God, Yeshua.
Once you throw away the Bible, then it is all downhill from there.
You are following another path, one of deception.

Since these are all your published opinions, let them stand, as a monument to you!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Maigret

Since these are all your published opinions, let them stand, as a monument to you!
Since your cultish views are so far off in left field, and out of touch with biblical teaching (or just historical realities), you have no response to any criticism of them.
I suppose your feeling of belonging at your cult meetings compensates for your social isolation when trying to discuss your beliefs with the general public.
Being normal just doesn't compare with the specialness you feel while reviling normal people with your other cult members.
You will have already had your reward when Jesus comes.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

So Jesus Christ knew he was the false christ thats why he said he would be hated and followers killed? That seems like a stretch of interpretation on your part, like very much so.
Like so-called biblical Satanism, where they just use the Bible in order to turn it up side down, and teach the exact opposite of what it says.

Ok so you think the real son of Gods name is Yeshua, and can you tell me anything about him, what he will be like, say, talk about, care about? What does Yeshua mean, by the way?
Apparently, according to the Maigret religion, we will recognize the "real" Jesus because he will be speaking Aramaic and we won't understand a word he says because he will not defile himself by using any 'pagan' language.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Maigret

God’s whole intention all along has been to create a nation of priests (Exodus 19:5 & 6) and this is what the sacrifice of His Son was about (Revelation 5:9 & 10). Read those verses and tell me if you get something different.

Yes I got something different. First be honest with yourself and me, and tell me if you are a priest or associate with the clergy? Tell me honestly, if you use religion as your hobby or escape or expensive car or sport to show off and make you feel better then others, and that if you are a priest or with the clergy you are on gods side and against everyone? Please dont think I am being hard, just trying to be clear and honest. I am not harshly judging you, and will never do that, just want to know the ultimate truth of priorities, and why you think exactly what and why you do.

To me the world of priests nation of priests means abolishing the church. In the sense that, Gods ideal world will not need priests, or church, because humanities earth will be the church, humanities civilization will be heaven on earth, and all citizens will be priests, which means they wont 'need to be priests', they will have the moral goodness (of the good priests) of what a priest is suppose to be a represent, lawful, good, everything, God wants a world of civilized, respectable, honest, nice, humans.

What's in a name? First off, the Catholic Church doesn't use the true name of the son, but a mistranslation of the Greek version. (You can check that out for yourself!) So the true name of the Son of God is NOT Jesus. But you say 'what's in a name?', so just as an exercise, try saying 'Satan' every time you mean 'Jesus', and maybe you'll get some idea of where I'm coming from.

What I meant by that is that, it is the least important part of everything. Think about language, how many different languages have a word for a 'tree'. The word is not important, the thing the word is labeling is important.

By using a different name, the church is crediting a whole different mythical person with all the sayings, actions and teachings of the true Messiah. Can 'Joe Blogs' or 'Jenny Doe' (or by any other name you care to think of, or make up) truly save your soul?

Oh wow, its things like this that make me think maybe I made a mistake starting with you. I think if truth equals 100 (regarding this topic), and its very hard for a man to reach 100, if not impossible, I think you might be somewhere around 50. Your score is brought down by your failure to grasp, and your success at filling up space and belief with things that are false.

Besides the Bible in John 3:18 says in effect, 'you're condemned already if you don't believe in the name of the Son of God' and elsewhere it says that there is 'no other name given' by which we must be saved. Obviously his name is important to God too! So it's not just on my say-so, which counts diddely-squat anyway.

'believe in the name of the son of god', doesnt have to mean literally believe his name... like when people say it 'do it in the name of freedom', you know what i mean, stress, BELIEVE, because the son of god says so, believe in his word. Believe in the name of freedom.

Matthew 24:9 'Then shall they deliver you up unto tribulation, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all the nations for my name's sake.' (So I'm NOT making this up! It's there - it's in the Bible -these are the words of the true Son of God!)

Ah yes, I think I get that. Is this spoken to Christians? Heres the way I speak it. Jesus was the Savior, or at least started 'it' (by it I mean the past history of bible related religion, you can say God started it, ok), the people over time who got their hands on the story, tweaked it, and messed with it bit by bit, and now there are falsities...Jesus knew this would happen, he was so simple and pure with his message, he knew people in power and control when Jesus had died, and they got their hands on it, would change it, and strive away from his message. He knew that all his future followers would be hardcore believers in a tainted story. He knew that the beast or anti christ or 2nd coming would come about, and talk trash on the tainted story, delivering Christians into tribulation, and hopefully 'metaphorically' kill them, (unless this is referring to the medieval holy wars and stuff), and because his name sake, Christians, believers in the tainted bible, will be hated by all the nations, for continuing to believe, even after the beast or anti christ or 2nd coming tries as hard as he can to prove the inconsistencies and mistranslations.

What Yeshua meant was there was going to be a false Christ, 'Jesus', who was going to convince the world that he was the real one, but Yeshua's followers will know that 'Jesus' is the false one, so they won't worship this 'Jesus' and the 'Jesus' followers will hate their guts for not honouring their god, and will kill them! (Yeshua's followers are Israelites and Jesus followers are Christians.) This is all part of God's plan... not mine!

Anyway, you should get the idea now and be able to work the rest out for yourself...

Yes I think above I expressed how i see it and it is similar to what you have written.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Maigret

There is a "new song".
Elsewhere in Revelation there is mention of a new song of Moses.
You can think of it here as a song of a new Moses, where like you pointed out, there is a repetition of the statement in Exodus of the plan of God, which was to create a nation of priests.
"The plan of God" here being the significance of the scroll in the right hand of the Ancient of Days.
So just as Moses knew the plan of God in the old story, this symbolic entity, the Lamb, is worthy to know the plan of God in the new story.
So the "priests" thing is not the point of this passage, but is a rhetorical device to add understanding of the importance of the event being described.

What's in a name? First off, the Catholic Church doesn't use the true name of the son, but a mistranslation of the Greek version. (You can check that out for yourself!)
How is it a "mistranslation"?
The English pronunciation may be off a bit but Spanish and Italian pronunciation would be very close, or right on, to the original Greek.
So what you are saying makes no sense except as a sort of philosophy being spread to work in people's mind to discredit the authority of the New Testament.

So the true name of the Son of God is NOT Jesus.
According to the New Testament, it is.
It will add Aramaic and Hebrew words when necessary, so there is no reason why if Jesus' name was something other than Jesus, it couldn't have added the comment "or 'Yeshua' according to the Aramaic".

Besides the Bible in John 3:18 says in effect, 'you're condemned already if you don't believe in the name of the Son of God' . . .
Maybe that is what your cult leader said but the verse doesn't say that. It just says to believe in him, without any mention of a name.

and elsewhere it says that there is 'no other name given' by which we must be saved.
How do you image that supports your case, when it is talking about Jesus?

But you're misunderstanding, that the true Messiah said his followers would be hated and killed - on account of his name'. Matthew 24:9
Except that it doesn't say that but you are just adding your own ideas to it. It is a figure of speech, "for my name's sake", meaning because of me, or their talking about him, for his sake. For what Jesus stands for, and his real position, specifically the Messiah.

That is just a weird fantasy.
That is how cults suck you in, where they make you believe that they have a secret knowledge that tells them what is going to happen in the future.
No one is going to kill someone else for wanting to use an Aramaic version of Jesus, that is just silly and unrealistic.
There is nothing really "wrong" with doing that, it just is based on a wrong motive, that somehow other people are "tricked" into using the New Testament version of Jesus' name.
The only hate that I see is coming from the "sacred name" advocates that think normal Christians are followers of Satan.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Who or what I am makes no difference! No, I am not a member of the clergy. No, I do not belong to any church. No, it doesn't make me feel better or bigger than anyone else!

All churches are BS'ing us... and all I am doing is exposing them and revealing truth according to the Bible. This is a serious subject and concerns all of us. Most of the members of these churches will get to know all of this stuff anyhow, because it can be checked and verified! But how will they know if someone doesn't come and warn them?

I stated that God’s whole intention all along has been to create a nation of priests (Exodus 19:5 & 6) and this is what the sacrifice of His Son was about (Revelation 5:9 & 10). But you disagree, because this doesn't fit in with your own ideas.

Yet I'm quoting the Bible as backing for what I'm saying, so you or anyone else can check for yourself. If you disagree that God's main plan is to create a nation of priests, then explain away Revelation 20:4-6, which says:

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus [sic], and for the word of God, and such as worshipped not the Beast, neither his image, and received not the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand; and they lived, and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Rev 20:5 The rest of the dead lived not until the thousand years should be finished. This is the first resurrection.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: over these the second death hath no power; but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Everyone else will be judged according to their works!
Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne; and books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of the things which were written in the books, according to their works.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Maigret

Maigret, don't worry, jmDewey says I am in a cult also.

I kept the passover tonight, yes, I am a lady who hosted a seder meal and jmDewey will reply how cultish that is, and yet, this..

And Jesus broke the bread "I am the bread of life which comes down from heaven" and then "This is my body which was broken for many".

That's the third part of the seder.

Then Jesus lifted the wine and blessed it, saying "Baruch attah Adonai eloheinu meleck ha-olam borei peri hagafen", transliterated "Blessed are you oh Lord our God, King of the universe, Creator of the fruit of the vine". And then said "Take and drink, for this is my blood of the new testament, but I will not drink of it now with you, but will drink it new with you in heaven".

Yes, us "cult" members remember the Lord's death until He comes.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

I kept the passover tonight, yes, I am a lady who hosted a seder meal and jmDewey will reply how cultish that is, and yet, this.
Now I don't have to.
You don't need to be in a cult, you know.
Just convert to Judaism and have a good time.

And Jesus broke the bread "I am the bread of life which comes down from heaven" and then "This is my body which was broken for many".
He didn't say those two things at the same time.

Then Jesus lifted the wine and blessed it, saying "Baruch attah Adonai eloheinu meleck ha-olam borei peri hagafen", . . .
In your delusional fantasy world. Not in the Bible. You are quoting modern Jewish practice.

Yes, us "cult" members remember the Lord's death until He comes.
Jesus never said to remember him by having a seder.
He meant whenever they got together for worship, to commune with each others as brothers, eating and drinking, as Jesus did with his friends, what he called his disciples.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

jmdewey60
reply to post by WarminIndy

I kept the passover tonight, yes, I am a lady who hosted a seder meal and jmDewey will reply how cultish that is, and yet, this.
Now I don't have to.
You don't need to be in a cult, you know.
Just convert to Judaism and have a good time.

JmDewey, do you keep the Lord's death until He returns?

I am just wondering, because you know that communion is from the third cup of the seder, then you should know that you are keeping Passover.

The alternative is that you are following the pagan rites of the cult of Dionysus. But that's your choice, either you are a follower of the Greek Dionysus, or you are a follower of the very Jewish Jesus Christ. Which is it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join