It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's play the.. "What is it?!" game!!!

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
(Trying to poke around google with your clues.. No luck so far. Growing sleepy..)

Awesome sculptures Stormy!
You should get your collection out of storage and get it insured!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyFlatulence

Thank you, & I will be Monday or Tuesday lol!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If you use Google or Wiki, try archived News Papers from around the world I have them all with the other even more fabulous pieces, very yellowed a brittle in plastic covers......The Sheridan Gordon Lynn Lake mine got the MOST coverage here & the USA for some reason.......And they always left the e off the end of his last name thinking it made no difference in pronunciation probably till he start leaving it off too

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
lol! Ok.....how about this?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: StormyStars

I still wanted to play the Canadian Sculptor post. That got me really interested..
Life gets in the way sometimes from my ATS addiction though.

Not sure what your last post is.. You're the blurry photography master apparently.
Looks like a rose to me.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Just popping in to check what is posted. Red sweater?

Been busy the last two days and busier days for tomorrow and Sunday. I'll be back Monday though, so keep 'em coming.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

lol! I totally understand.....Apologies for not responding sooner. My cousin/flatmate/s ATS ed yesterday after I posted a different object. I was really down with one of my migraines. The last cluster migraine lasted 6 weeks lol! Eases up at times then has me completely down at other times. The answer was:

Real name; Nicholas James Repaye.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Doodle19815

Just popping in to check what is posted. Red sweater?

lol! Warm but wrong Doodle19815.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I get that lol!

Not sure what your last post is.. You're the blurry photography master apparently.
Looks like a rose to me.

Actually, this photo is not blurred lol! It is actually quite clear but the object is inside a semi transparent plastic drawer.
No, it isn't a Rose loll!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

lol! It is in this thing:

Which makes it look blurred. My photos of the Sculptures and old calendar are clear I though? lol!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Some kind of hose and a guy holding it

birthday cake..dispenser of the cream or other stuff
edit on 26-4-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Some kind of hose and a guy holding it

lol! no dollukka, it is much simpler than that & only one piece but I can see that lol!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

A rose by any other name would be a bathrobe?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jrflipjr

Awe! No, look close, it looks like the red Koolaid guy but isn't.........
Hope you get it ( J ) jrflipjr
Hi!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
lol! I paint & do children's stories, I just thought it cool that my painting rag looked like Mr. Koolaid lol!

How about these? Any ideas on where they are from, what they are or used for? lol!
These should be very easy....

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

They are Hindi. Used in a few Eastern cultures, often for the ceremonial/prayer room, his & hers slippers, sandals or shoe bags......

Anyone.....take it away....

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

:
He was my Father....

[ CalendarI ]

sted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 13:50 link quote reply a reply to: DenyFlatulence

lol! I totally understand.....Apologies for not responding sooner. My cousin/flatmate/s ATS ed yesterday after I posted a different object. I was really down with one of my migraines. The last cluster migraine lasted 6 weeks lol! Eases up at times then has me completely down at other times. The answer was:

Real name; Nicholas James Repaye.
edit on th302014Sun, 27 Apr 2014 18:50:51 -05000414th30pmSun, 27 Apr 2014 18:50:51 -0500 by StormyStars because: I just said the word instead of reposting pic lol....

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Ah! So you're dad was the artist in question?
I tried googling him after you posted his name with no luck. I'd love to see more of his work!
Very amazing artist!!
Maybe you could loan your collection to a local art museum for a while? Just a thought.
It's a shame the bulk of them are/were sitting in a storage locker. Works like that need to be seen and appreciated!!
Thanks again Stormy for sharing them with us. The sculptures you have shared so far have really made me glad that I decided to post this game.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Hi lol!

Ah! So you're dad was the artist in question?
I tried googling him after you posted his name with no luck. I'd love to see more of his work!
Very amazing artist!!
Maybe you could loan your collection to a local art museum for a while? Just a thought.
It's a shame the bulk of them are/were sitting in a storage locker. Works like that need to be seen and appreciated!!
Thanks again Stormy for sharing them with us. The sculptures you have shared so far have really made me glad that I decided to post this game.

Odd. I can find both my parents on Google.
I can find my own info on my pseudonym of," M.J. Germann.
lol! I will take photos of N.P clippings.
Well there are 3700 sculptures that my 2 daughters and I get to choose a few, then there is a huge Auction in the 1st week of September.
What doesn't sell will be donated to the museum of Man and Nature Canada Museum.
And thank you.....

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Is there still an active unknown object being played? Or is it wide open to play a new something?
It's unclear to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51 >>

join