It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NV county commissioner says Bundy ranch supporters “better have funeral plans”.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Soloprotocol

UxoriousMagnus
reply to post by gladtobehere

All I am saying is that MOM is on the way down (militia of montana)

say what you want about militia in this country.....but MOM don't play games.....they are the real deal.

They would not get involved unless they were sure the Bundy's were in the right....

I'll bet my bottom pound that MOM are full of S###...where and when have they been tested???

Where and when have YOU been tested my friend....

silly silly wabbit

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

buster2010

UxoriousMagnus

say what you want about militia in this country.....but MOM don't play games.....they are the real deal.

They would not get involved unless they were sure the Bundy's were in the right....

Then they have done no research into this subject. It took a grand total of two minutes to find out that Bundy is the person doing wrong.

then you did little research....

his family owned that land before Nevada was a state.....signed over the land out of love for the new state of Nevada but they were given grazing and water rights FOR EVER because of it.

Then the federal government took control of the land which is unconstitutional (research that too little fella) and the Feds gave them the continued deal that Nevada gave them.....both the feds and Nevada tried to purchase these grazing and water rights off of the Bundy's but to no avail.

don't believe the MSM here....or ever for that matter....

check article 1 section 8 clause 17 of the USC.....learn a little something today and go to bed a better man

I don't think you informing some people of the facts, will open any eyes.

These very same people will be the ones beotching about the rising price of beef at the super market, never understanding, nor connecting the dots, that as our government puts more and more cattle ranchers out of business, under the name of saving a turtle, or some obscure weed growing on grazing lands. Is what is driving their beef prices up.

Maybe if we can get that little thought across to them, instead of telling them they are losing freedoms...they might care more...

Des

edit on 11-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Destinyone

UxoriousMagnus

buster2010

UxoriousMagnus

Then they have done no research into this subject. It took a grand total of two minutes to find out that Bundy is the person doing wrong.

then you did little research....

his family owned that land before Nevada was a state.....signed over the land out of love for the new state of Nevada but they were given grazing and water rights FOR EVER because of it.

Then the federal government took control of the land which is unconstitutional (research that too little fella) and the Feds gave them the continued deal that Nevada gave them.....both the feds and Nevada tried to purchase these grazing and water rights off of the Bundy's but to no avail.

don't believe the MSM here....or ever for that matter....

check article 1 section 8 clause 17 of the USC.....learn a little something today and go to bed a better man

I don't think you informing people of the facts, will open any eyes.

These very same people will be the ones beotching about the rising price of beef at the super market, never understanding, nor connecting the dots, that as our government puts more and more cattle ranchers out of business, under the name of saving a turtle, or weed growing on grazing lands. Is what is driving their beef prices up.

Maybe if we can get that little thought across to them, instead of telling them they are losing freedoms...they might care more...

Des

Des,

Stop using that thing between your ears.....

sheeple don't want to hear it!

glad you get it by the way

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Sometimes you have to sheeple speak to sheeple, to get them to understand.

Hey buddy, how do you like that $19.99 lb sale on hamburger today...

Des

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

buster2010

HanzHenry
I wish the grieving families of every BLM agent were making funeral plans.

and this commissioner.

Are you saying that the families of these BLM agents who are doing their job should be attacked? Surely you cannot be that stupid.

Great argument you have there.

I know the Nazis thought that would work for them after WWII.

Just following orders = FAIL

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Since there are thousands of armed militia coming to support the rancher, I doubt the funeral plans will be needed for his supporters, more like the feds.

armed response coming

If the arrogant feds keep it up, they will cause the situation to turn into a martial law situation, but maybe that is their plan..

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Looks like an obvious Harry Reid involvement.

Only a maniac like this would use diversions and such just to get some big money.

All speculation of course.

BLM attempted cover-up of Sen. Reid/Chinese gov’t takeover of ranch for solar farm

The Bureau of Land Management, whose director was Sen. Harry Reid’s (D-Nev.) former senior adviser, has purged documents from its web site stating that the agency wants Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle off of the land his family has worked for over 140 years in order to make way for solar panel power stations.

Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch

Always with the underhanded tactics instead of simple open debate on the issues.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This will backfire, calling people inbreed with death threats? Collins is an idiot and a sold out traitor. Talking isn’t enough anymore when you have a tyrannical ruler over the people. I hope every protester is armed to the teeth and ready to fight for the Republic!

oops got the names mixed up.... fixed.

edit on 11-4-2014 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This is horrible! A powder keg that only needs one small spark. The "explosion" of said "keg" will be felt throughout the country.

I'm afraid if this situation escalates - what the end result will be.

This is a situation the fed govt can't win. Unless they don't want to "win" it.

The govt needs to back down & let this guy be.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
That sounds an awful lot like an overt threat. If a private citizen were to say those words, I bet they'd be looking at charges.

But public servants are above the law, that much has been determined.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

It is likely Fox News will a camera crew at the ranch for next several days so I am confident the arriving militias will be on camera tomorrow.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

~Lucidity

HanzHenry

Are you serious? This is beyond belief.

serious as a heart attack. These traitors are EXACTLY the same as British Redcoats oppressing the people for King George.
Our founders would of hung them from the tallest tree

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So why wouldn't a news station come out and tell the facts of this story?

I know its a silly question as most "news" stations are really just infomercials for one party or the other. But doesnt somebody actually research and compile facts anymore?

IF the family gave up the land but got grazing rights, surely it is in writing somewhere. IF the gov't took away those grazing rights surely that must also be in writing somewhere.

I'm sure their family isn't the first family to lose property under eminent domain BS... and we can ask the Native Americans how the whole treaty thing works out.

It is Ironic though how when BLM took land from the wild horses and gave it to the cattle ranchers they were fine with it, but now take it from cattle and give it to somebody else and they are up in arms. Although it would seem this ranch isn't in the northern wild horse territory.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

alienreality
Since there are thousands of armed militia coming to support the rancher, I doubt the funeral plans will be needed for his supporters, more like the feds.

armed response coming

If the arrogant feds keep it up, they will cause the situation to turn into a martial law situation, but maybe that is their plan..

the feds act as if they want martial law, it is an empty threat.

do you realize how many armed to the teeth patriots and/or military veterans there are just waiting for martial law.?

22 veterans a day are committing suicide, if the feds declare martial law, that will mean 22 veterans a day taking out a few traitor feds with them.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

alienreality

armed response coming

Not that I am disagreeing with you.

But think like the government thinks.....................perfect timing for an agent provocateur or two to further the government agenda against those whom are speaking out.....

Catch 22 BIG TIME! I just hope those whom are there are paying attention so they prevent a couple shills from acting out....

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I wasnt even interested in this whole ranch thing but I had a sudden urge to kick the # out of that guy after those statements. What a prick.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

buster2010

HanzHenry

and this commissioner.

Are you saying that the families of these BLM agents who are doing their job should be attacked? Surely you cannot be that stupid.

those BLM agents are TRAITORS! they are complete TRAITORS. NO different than the REDCOATS under King George.

"doing their job".. that is the MOST PATHETIC EXCUSE. that guess what? NEVER WORKS.

surely YOU cant be that stupid.

I am saying that our founders would have HUNG those traitors from a tree, nope too much hassle. hot lead.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It's pretty disgusting an "official" of any capacity can utter threats like that, and not be out of a job so fast their fancy hats fly off their bloated heads.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

I heard those ornery cattle like to stomp tortoise as a hobby.

Sick bastards.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Reminds me of old western movies where the undertaker comes out and measures up before a gunfight.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join