It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange re-occuring email, cryptic? non-sensical with no reply allowed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
here it is;

North and South Wales. Church and it also has a church hall. Wolfe stories, even the shorter ones. The Whitehouse is overcome, so Prince, Priest, and Bunny flee to the Lexx, accidentally taking a carrot with them. Masters might free their slaves for a variety of reasons, but the most common was family relationship between master and slave. The Leafs threatened HNIC's sponsor and advertising agency until they agreed to fire Young. Martin following all the way at Kane's behest. There were 62 households out of which 22. Roughly bounded by Erie, Monroe, Superior and Market Sts. This image will only be used in articles about Benefit.
Final win over Stambridge City in 1987 to those players. He joined the Nazi Party in January 1932 and the SS the following month. Coverage of how the Treasury and other departments were created and operated. Fare caps apply only if all trips are tagged on and off. She notably wants a rapprochement between centrists and environmentalists. It might be the same gag week in, week out, but that's the absolute beauty of it. It was this admiration which inspired him to become an outspoken advocate for Puerto Rico's independence. The memorial stands in Coleraine and was unveiled in July 2007, at the opening of the 25th Milk Cup.
They are the only rate in this community. The film was neither a critical nor box office success. The title has been won at least once by all six of the Munster counties, five of which have won the title more than once. In October 2010 Morfik released AppsBuilder 3. Bingo is also the basis for online games sold through licensed lotteries. The musical arrangements for the poems were varied and experimental. He died in either February or March 1688. Rest mass 0 and 1.
Paris on 28 March, becoming a popular sensation. Cortez was also the owner of the PCH Club in Wilmington, which is now defunct. Mahendra Chaudhry, 7644 votes and James Shankar Singh 5003 votes. At one time, there was a center of shops, including a movie theater, at Dill Avenue and Sylvan Road. His singularities of manner and of dress excited prejudices against him, and counteracted the effect of his eloquence. Jadulal Mullick has a road named after him in the area. I never would obey it. In high winds, the top of the tower can be felt to sway significantly.
Tributaries of the South Fork include the West Fork Pysht River, Middle Creek, and Salmonberry Creek. A holder for the pencil and a sharpener blade were attached on the left side of the case. Laois in the final. MHz carrier modulated at a 3. Watt is a fan. Archbishop Mark in July, 2009. Penshurst Place is a mansion built in 1341 and is the ancestral home of the Sidney family. Nearly a foot of rain was reported on the island, causing extensive road and property damage.
Company D, 299th Engineer Battalion became Company F, 20th Engineer Battalion. The Board has no legal authority to implement, or impose, its recommendations. Suzuna thinks Kochino, her spirit, has left her and made contract with another Dantist. A Poke in the Eye. Bible while I outlined the plan of the work, even sketching scenes, and leaving him only the versification to do. Local resident Emanuel Castillo's role in the film was to throw the baseball when Dennis Quaid was on the mound. Feeling all's well with the world. South Wales one of the earliest industrialised societies in the world.
ACV, data in ACAS shows. Canada, as well as for Bulgarian and Argentinean National radio and television. Yugoslavia made their debut, replacing Hungary. Pilot of record breaking 21,602. From 50 Street, the neighbourhood boundary follows a zig zag path running north east until it reaches the Gold Bar Ravine. In one of these encounters, it is possible that Sir James Douglas was killed. The Khetrans lost a lot of lives during this conflict. Horses are an easy source of cash for thieves.
Beacon includes a stolen nuclear controlled panel that could have bombed several American cities. Japanese company and is the second largest convenience store chain in the country. AA ammunition has steel cases. Lotti brought several tricks to the forefront of skateboarding such as the frontside bluntside. At the time, his 25 completions and 73. SEC as an insider shareholder. Facing Republican Steve Hornyak in the general election, he won by 14,000 votes. Crichton's neural chip has taken control of his mind and body and will stop at nothing to survive, including harming Aeryn.
He is not mentioned in any Wikipedia article, nor in any Genesis source material that I can find. Diagram with colored surfaces and lines. In the RAF, which in April 1918 was created by merging the RNAS and RFC, there still existed a place for maritime aviation. This class is by far the most abundant. The reflector is a key feature of the Enigma machines. April for about a week. At the death of James Urquhart of Cromarty in 1741, the chiefship passed to the Urquharts of Meldrum near Aberdeen. Chapel, above which is the organ.
But the firm has also introduced a new level of sophistication into the strike management industry. A rooftop terrace will feature three gardens and provide dramatic views of the Chicago skyline during the summer months. Damage from the storm amounted to 65. During the German invasion of Poland on 1 September 1939, her father was arrested and deported to Poland as an enemy alien. European resurgence of rockabilly in the late 1980s. The zipless # is the purest thing there is. Tomatoes with sirene is a traditional light salad during the summer. Senator Menendez later said some preparatory work done for ARC may be used for the new project. Claude Clarac before returning to Switzerland. Mission accomplished, as the saying goes. Philip Neri and St. The famous folk singer Mr.
Wang Jin offered to resign in exchange for his brother's being spared. The schools performs well in league tables compared with other local schools. Syrian population, and does not break out the Kurdish figure separately. The center is free to enter, has binoculars for public use, and is out of the weather.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I've no idea, perhaps my fellow members can make sense ?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Perhaps it is a robo email, looking to find legitimate emails that don't come back as "mailer daemons" and such?
It looks like someone who doesn't know english just copied random bits of it to possibly try and fake-out a SPAM filter??

I suppose it could be coded, but it makes no sense that it would be sent to you randomly...

just my two cents...

peace,
AB

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Looks like scrambled information from multiple news news sites. Is someone hacking in?

I wouldn't open unfamiliar emails personally. My reason is a lot of people have been getting hacked and I've been receiving alerts about this for a few days (from contacts). I'm not sure why this would happen with multiple news sites though.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

it arrived in my inbox which gets scanned twice through 2 different filters, usually unfamiliar items arrive in the junk section, I read the whole thing, just thought it was rather unusual. thank you for your reply

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

yeah, it definitely scrambled... to the point I thought it may make sense to someone. cheers

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

this kind of email has been around since at least 1997

for a while i was getting 3-4 a day.

they seem to be garbage, but something about the fact it was always different texts had me confused.

once in a while I found two where the text seemed to be related.

i always suspected there was something hidden in this "spam". concealed file, sent to a million people ,how would you know who it was intended for.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Puts me in mind of paranormal method of cutting up a newspaper or other printed matter, and randomly reassembling the fragments to read the resultant text......supposed to yield some kind of results but what remains to be seen......

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

scubagravy
here it is;

North and South Wales. Church and it also has a church hall. Wolfe stories, even the shorter ones. The Whitehouse is overcome, so Prince, Priest, and Bunny flee to the Lexx, accidentally taking a carrot with them. Masters might free their slaves for a variety of reasons, but the most common was family relationship between master and slave. The Leafs threatened HNIC's sponsor and advertising agency until they agreed to fire Young. Martin following all the way at Kane's behest. There were 62 households out of which 22. Roughly bounded by Erie, Monroe, Superior and Market Sts. This image will only be used in articles about Benefit.
Final win over Stambridge City in 1987 to those players. He joined the Nazi Party in January 1932 and the SS the following month. Coverage of how the Treasury and other departments were created and operated. Fare caps apply only if all trips are tagged on and off. She notably wants a rapprochement between centrists and environmentalists. It might be the same gag week in, week out, but that's the absolute beauty of it. It was this admiration which inspired him to become an outspoken advocate for Puerto Rico's independence. The memorial stands in Coleraine and was unveiled in July 2007, at the opening of the 25th Milk Cup.
They are the only rate in this community. The film was neither a critical nor box office success. The title has been won at least once by all six of the Munster counties, five of which have won the title more than once. In October 2010 Morfik released AppsBuilder 3. Bingo is also the basis for online games sold through licensed lotteries. The musical arrangements for the poems were varied and experimental. He died in either February or March 1688. Rest mass 0 and 1.
Paris on 28 March, becoming a popular sensation. Cortez was also the owner of the PCH Club in Wilmington, which is now defunct. Mahendra Chaudhry, 7644 votes and James Shankar Singh 5003 votes. At one time, there was a center of shops, including a movie theater, at Dill Avenue and Sylvan Road. His singularities of manner and of dress excited prejudices against him, and counteracted the effect of his eloquence. Jadulal Mullick has a road named after him in the area. I never would obey it. In high winds, the top of the tower can be felt to sway significantly.
Tributaries of the South Fork include the West Fork Pysht River, Middle Creek, and Salmonberry Creek. A holder for the pencil and a sharpener blade were attached on the left side of the case. Laois in the final. MHz carrier modulated at a 3. Watt is a fan. Archbishop Mark in July, 2009. Penshurst Place is a mansion built in 1341 and is the ancestral home of the Sidney family. Nearly a foot of rain was reported on the island, causing extensive road and property damage.
Company D, 299th Engineer Battalion became Company F, 20th Engineer Battalion. The Board has no legal authority to implement, or impose, its recommendations. Suzuna thinks Kochino, her spirit, has left her and made contract with another Dantist. A Poke in the Eye. Bible while I outlined the plan of the work, even sketching scenes, and leaving him only the versification to do. Local resident Emanuel Castillo's role in the film was to throw the baseball when Dennis Quaid was on the mound. Feeling all's well with the world. South Wales one of the earliest industrialised societies in the world.
ACV, data in ACAS shows. Canada, as well as for Bulgarian and Argentinean National radio and television. Yugoslavia made their debut, replacing Hungary. Pilot of record breaking 21,602. From 50 Street, the neighbourhood boundary follows a zig zag path running north east until it reaches the Gold Bar Ravine. In one of these encounters, it is possible that Sir James Douglas was killed. The Khetrans lost a lot of lives during this conflict. Horses are an easy source of cash for thieves.
Beacon includes a stolen nuclear controlled panel that could have bombed several American cities. Japanese company and is the second largest convenience store chain in the country. AA ammunition has steel cases. Lotti brought several tricks to the forefront of skateboarding such as the frontside bluntside. At the time, his 25 completions and 73. SEC as an insider shareholder. Facing Republican Steve Hornyak in the general election, he won by 14,000 votes. Crichton's neural chip has taken control of his mind and body and will stop at nothing to survive, including harming Aeryn.
He is not mentioned in any Wikipedia article, nor in any Genesis source material that I can find. Diagram with colored surfaces and lines. In the RAF, which in April 1918 was created by merging the RNAS and RFC, there still existed a place for maritime aviation. This class is by far the most abundant. The reflector is a key feature of the Enigma machines. April for about a week. At the death of James Urquhart of Cromarty in 1741, the chiefship passed to the Urquharts of Meldrum near Aberdeen. Chapel, above which is the organ.
But the firm has also introduced a new level of sophistication into the strike management industry. A rooftop terrace will feature three gardens and provide dramatic views of the Chicago skyline during the summer months. Damage from the storm amounted to 65. During the German invasion of Poland on 1 September 1939, her father was arrested and deported to Poland as an enemy alien. European resurgence of rockabilly in the late 1980s. The zipless # is the purest thing there is. Tomatoes with sirene is a traditional light salad during the summer. Senator Menendez later said some preparatory work done for ARC may be used for the new project. Claude Clarac before returning to Switzerland. Mission accomplished, as the saying goes. Philip Neri and St. The famous folk singer Mr.
Wang Jin offered to resign in exchange for his brother's being spared. The schools performs well in league tables compared with other local schools. Syrian population, and does not break out the Kurdish figure separately. The center is free to enter, has binoculars for public use, and is out of the weather.

I believe it is a coded message intended for a particular person (who knows to be watching for it), but sent out to a 'group' including many random e-mail addresses so that no one watching the sender's outgoing mail would know who it was actually 'meant' to go to...

I spent some time googling various names and phrases in the text, as well as looking for odd word correlations i.e. a sentence in one paragraph refers to a "lottery" then further down a person's name is "Lotti"...

The most amazing thing I found out was due to the sentence, "The reflector is the key feature of the Enigma machines."
I googled those last two words, and it turns out they are devices (used in WW2) for coding and decoding messages!!!

Though mostly historical items, there are some websites devoted to current use of "Enigma cypher machines"...

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirlwell done lost girl,

new topics

top topics

join