It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizens kicked too the curb for staged Pro-Amnesty Propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Secret Service Forces People Off Street to make room for staged Pro-Amnesty Activists

About ten minutes prior to President Obama's motorcade pulling into the Lyndon B. Johnson Auditorium in Austin, Texas, local police told reporters and others that they could not stand on the closed street and would have to view the event from the sidewalk opposite of the auditorium.

But once over 100 pro-amnesty supporters arrived, police allowed them to demonstrate on the street while still asking others to remain on the sidewalk.

When asked why the activists were allowed on the street but not others, a Travis Co. Deputy Sheriff said that Secret Service was “making the calls.”

There’s no doubt that the Secret Service’s objective was to control President Obama’s image by restricting press access while also showcasing event attendees who are more supportive of the president’s policies.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm a bit ignorant about the chain of command as far as who exactly is in charge of the secret service. Perhaps someone could enlighten me as to whom directs them?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Obviously this was a planned Obama press opportunity.

The anti-amnesty folks are not voting for Democrats.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

azdaze
I'm a bit ignorant about the chain of command as far as who exactly is in charge of the secret service. Perhaps someone could enlighten me as to whom directs them?

The Secret Service is like the Royal Guard for the POTUS. I think the
cat's name is Obama...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

rival

azdaze

cat's name is Obama...

So the basic gist of the situation is that the Obama admin. closed the area to everyone BUT the pro-amnesty demonstrators to help falsely paint a picture ?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

azdaze

rival

azdaze

cat's name is Obama...

So the basic gist of the situation is that the Obama admin. closed the area to everyone BUT the pro-amnesty demonstrators to help falsely paint a picture ?

CORRECT!

You now have control of the board...Will it be "Government Propaganda"
for a thousand, Or "King's and Queen's for eight hundred?"

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Maybe the SS was keeping the press away for another reason.

Obama met with Wendy Davis.

Obama Meets With Wendy Davis Out Of View Of Press

Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

azdaze

rival

azdaze

cat's name is Obama...

You're catching on.

new topics

top topics

join