It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Laughs at Supporting Al Qaeda in Syria and Libya

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

That evil harpy is so arrogant and powerful, she should never become commander in chief..
This country keeps handing off the office of the president to either the Bush crime family or the Clinton crime family...
We really need to wake up...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

neo96

'Shoe' Thrown at Hillary Clinton During Speech

The audience sounds like a laugh track. Go figure.

She certainly does think she's pretty cool, doesn't she?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Perfect response, laugh and ignore the idiot.

I tried to do the same ended up not posting on ATS for bout a year lmao!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Helious
This may not be a popular sentiment but I honestly feel that Hillary, Holder and Bush should be tried and if found guilty, hung for treason. Obama is questionable but those three are guilty of crimes directly against the United States. People think she should run for president? I think they should find a sturdy tree branch.
edit on 10-4-2014 by Helious because: (no reason given)

Or or we cooooouuuuld use enhanced torture against those bastards (both figuratively and literally.) I just wanna make em all suffer for the crimes. and them being hanged wont cut it for me. They need to pay for their crimes not just what they did in the US but around the globe. We need to send a message to the globalists and that message is "you try this $hit again we'll do to you what we did to the clintons, the bush's, holder, obama just then only we'll do that a 1000 fold."

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

HauntWok
Perfect response, laugh and ignore the idiot.

I tried to do the same ended up not posting on ATS for bout a year lmao!

Unless you are able to explain why you think Luke Rudkowski, the interviewer, is an idiot, we can all agree that your comment reflects a lack of intellectual and analytic prowess. You may wish to consider another year of absence from ATS ...although judging from your come-back post, that may not help. Lol.

An idiot, dolt, or dullard is an intellectually disabled person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way.
Link

Clearly Luke is both sharp and skilled in articulating tough questions. He is far from being an idiot. The response from Hillary especially demonstrated no regret in supporting the very same terrorist group that killed Americans in 9/11. Do you really think laughter was the perfect response? Seriously? Tell that to the families whose loved ones died in WTC.
Shame on you and shame on Hillary!

edit on 11-4-2014 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The US gov supports many terrorists around the world so they can destabilize a region who don't support their lunacy. They've sold weapons to so many terrorists...

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

Oh don't try and guilt trip me. I really don't care at all.

The reason that it was a perfect response is because instead of getting bogged down with a moronic question that would only cause a sensationalist headline, she did the right thing and blew it off. It was ambush journalism and a ridiculous question.

Im still not going to vote for her if she runs, so don't go down that road. But it was right of her to blow the idiot off.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

Lol she laughed because she knows its true. She was laughing to make it seem like it wasn't true.

I really dislike this evil witch.

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

HauntWok
reply to post by Kurius

Oh don't try and guilt trip me. I really don't care at all.

Show some compassion, buddy as others would have if your loved ones were killed.

So I'm not sure what your intentions were by saying someone was stupid for confronting Hillary, ...and she was the smart one for laughing at the question? You must have missed the entire point.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

I'm just not sure why you think that every politician has to answer every pointless asinine question they are asked. If I were asked a stupid question like that I would have laughed and blown it off too.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Great. You are both alike. She and you must shake hands...

I can't pretend to understand your inexplicably wonderful logic (or the lack thereof) as to why a relevant question to a politician on an important action that is literally killing more innocent people through the government supporting the same terrorist group considered the nation's enemy number one would be pointless. The world needs to know....directly from the horse's mouth.
If the question was: " hey, hillary...why is the sky blue?", I would have to agree that would be a pointless question - one which is not in her intellectual capacity to answer.

Well, it is sad to hear that some people cared more about her/politicians being "bogged down" by real questions than taking the responsibility to answer them.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

Show me the law that requires politicians to answer anything while not at a press conference.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join