It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisable people are real (I have proof)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Why has nobody given the time-honoured ATS response?
"Pics or it didn't happen".

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

The resort areas have better hotels, while travelling for business I just stay at the closest, reasonable rate and in the safest location that I can find.
Something that came to mind after posting this on the invisible people subject. A few years ago I ran across an article connecting the Philadelphia Experiment, Montauk Project and the case the movie "The Entity" was based on. I have to say it is an interesting theory. It took some digging to find a link with the correct story. It was on a different site when I first found it... Have a look if you like the idea of invisible people.

www.e-tarocchi.com...
edit on 11-4-2014 by Speculation because: typo

edit on 11-4-2014 by Speculation because: changed description of something

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
There were an discussion in our news couple weeks ago about 30 years old woman who uses the handicapped spot. She looks fine from the outside, tidy hair, makeup and nice clothes, she gets fists and insults from people when she parks. This makes her feel very sad and very depressed also makes her scared to park in the handicapped spot.
She suffers rheumatism and chronic back condition.

Now im asking all of you who gives fists and throw insults.. how would you feel in her place ?

Young woman´s torment

Original
edit on 11-4-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

dollukka
There were an discussion in our news couple weeks ago about 30 years old woman who uses the handicapped spot. She looks fine from the outside, tidy hair, makeup and nice clothes, she gets fists and insults from people when she parks. This makes her feel very sad and very depressed also makes her scared to park in the handicapped spot.
She suffers rheumatism and chronic back condition.

Now im asking all of you who gives fists and throw insults.. how would you feel in her place ?

C'mon dollukka, don't be so judgy!

I have a back injury that at times almost paralyzes me. (sometimes have needed a walker to get from sofa to bathroom). Walking hurts, standing hurts, etc. I can barely make it around our HUGE Walmart.
I look completely fine.
My doctor wrote me numerous scripts for narcotics (at one time, not now)...and when I asked for a handicap parking sticker, he told me "You don't qualify!"
I only yell and raise my fist if I'm in my car...not in their face, lol.
On occasion I HAVE said something....I was driving a friend who is in a wheelchair, and the person parked in the ONE handicap spot was only waiting for his buddy to run into Tim Hortons for coffee.

jacygirl

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I only say that people should hold their "horses" before making judgements.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

dollukka

I only say that people should hold their "horses" before making judgements.

ME TOO!!!

jacy

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I never say anything to people I see in public, it just seems odd to me that when a parking lot is almost empty and all the handicapped spots stay full something has to be wrong. I never assume people that look fine do not have a problem. Most people seem to think your not hurting or have a problem unless your cut open and bleeding.

I tend to joke about things that annoy me (bad habit). It annoys me that people use handicap spots just to be lazy and selfish. It also annoys me that bathroom stalls designated handicapped are usually harder for someone with special needs to use and the people that leave them filthy.
It annoys my to see a small car in a spot clearly marked for handicapped van and mini busses, then see the vans and mini busses at the far side of the lot loading or unloading passenger(s) with wheel chairs and scooters.
My joke was only meant to offend the disrespectful people that ignore disabled people and their needs. Mostly it is just a joke.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Speculation

I knew it was a joke, and thought it was funny!

On the serious side...the day I did yell at the guy in the parking lot, I was SO angry and frustrated.
I was driving my friend's wheelchair van, with ramp etc. and proper stickers.
She wanted to go out for coffee with me, and told me which Tim Horton's was easiest for her chair.
She has MS, and I have to hold her coffee cup to her mouth and break up her cookie/muffin and feed it to her.

There is one handicap parking space right out front. The guy sitting in the car (in that spot) was waiting for his buddy to RUN in and grab coffee....so I had a meltdown on him. He wouldn't move, told me to "eff off".
I took her somewhere else, where everyone gawked while I fed her.
Pfffft.
Sometimes I prefer the invisible people.

jacygirl

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Oh I believe in invisible people, I think some live in my house cause whenever something gets broken, or a caked is finished in the middle of the night....nobody did it!!

I know what you are talking about, Jacy girl!!

edit on 11-4-2014 by Agartha because: Spelled Jacy wrong...

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I know the real culprit...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join