It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Fed-Up Eric Holder Goes After Congress: ‘Unprecedented, Unwarranted, Ugly and Divisive’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

HauntWok
reply to post by neo96

Where do people think the Bill of Rights came from ?

The Magna Carta and the constitutions of existing native American tribes.

NOT from the 10 Commandments.

The rest of your obscure post is in reference to Jewish law, and not Constitutional law. I think you are losing it Neo. I think you are mixing the two up.

It's ok, you aren't the only one to make that mistake. This is a secular nation not a Christian nation, no matter how much the hard core Right wants America to think it is.

*whoosh*

I think something just flew over your head.

*hint: umm...no lol

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Let me get this clarified.

You are saying that operations like F&F are actually creating jobs and good for the entire economy ?

Sadly yes.

Those arms protected that "job creating" business from people who would deny the American people the products they desire.

The "distributors" make money off of each exchange, until the final consumer get's the "product" it's classic distribution economy.

It's even more Conservative friendly because this network of small business owners deny the government those evil taxes conservatives think that no business or anyone else should have to pay.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini.

We live in a land where the great masses of the population has no real voice, while a corporation has the right to spend unlimited amounts of money to effect its political ambitions.

A land where a corporation is allowed to hide what they feed us and the people have no right to know what they are eating. Our beef is packed full of hormones that are illegal in much of the world even China, and genetically modified crops rule the day. A land where a corporation controls our press and in turn holds sway over public opinion etc.. A person could go on and on here you know!

We don't have a democracy people we have Crony capitalism. Add to that fact all federal agencies will just laugh off any Congressional oversight and in turn be unaccountable to the people.

What does that make our system of Government? Should we coin a term?

"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security"

www.archives.gov...

en.wikipedia.org...

This is America and I have every right to express my views, but why do I feel a bit afraid? Oh yeah the NSA!
edit on 10-4-2014 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

My Gawd !!!

I didn't know all THAT !!!

Can you show us some accounting and graphs that support the theory ?

Don't forget the deaths involved and the costs or the illegal activities.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It's sad that the Nation's #1 Law Enforcement person, our Attorney General, basically ended up with "It's because I'm Black" defense of his work at this speech. And he even brought the President along for that ride in his speech. Sad that he can't take any sort of criticism without playing the card.
edit on 10-4-2014 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Oh don't pretend you care about the human costs involved.

If y'all were concerned with human life you wouldn't be so against everything that would help Americans survive in difficult times. Conservatives don't give a damn about human life. That's why we were in TWO damn wars at the same times that cost THOUSANDS of American lives for no point.

Don't give me that crap. I'm not going to take it or play like conservatives give a damn.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by neo96

I hate to say this. I think if Holder could find some way to incite a race war, down and dirty race war. he'd jump on it.

His disdain for laws, especially ones he feels are not to the advantage to his cause, is frightening. I've seen him holding barely contained rage in his replies to committees he's been called in front of, to answer questions about his and his agencies questionable actions.

You can see him shaking with rage, his voice crackling with rage.

Not the kind of rage that goes with a just cause...

An arrogant, self entitled rage that is just below the surface, that leads to insanity, and insane actions

JMOHO...

Des

You're Soooo, Right and he started with the Radical group called, Student Afro-American Society at the University of Columbia that we know of, he may have been affiliated with other radical groups before this.
It all comes back to his Preaching to like minded people.

Holder was then among the leaders of the Student Afro-American Society (SAAS), which demanded that the former ROTC office be renamed the “Malcolm X Lounge.” The change, the group insisted, was to be made “in honor of a man who recognized the importance of territory as a basis for nationhood.”

Holder has bragged about his involvement in the “rise of black consciousness” protests at Columbia.

“I was among a large group of students who felt strongly about the way we thought the world should be, and we weren’t afraid to make our opinions heard,”

As A Student
No different from today, it all has to do with RACE to Erick Holder, not him as a person doing a $hitty Job!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

HauntWok
reply to post by neo96

IRS targeting conservatives

It was found that the IRS were doing their jobs

No answers for Benghazi

Been answered, if you don't like the answer to this tragedy take it up with the militants THAT ACTUALLY KILLED OUR CITIZENS!

No accountability for Fast and Furious

"Job Creators" legally procured firearms as an anti theft deterrent for a profitable and popular import business. Are you against Job Creators now Neo? Against small business? What do you have against guns?

edit on 10-4-2014 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

Excuse me, but you initially conducted the investigations on these scandals for the Obama Administration?
It wasn't, Was It?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Wheeew !!

You *Are* angry aren't ya.

I can't believe anybody could find any good from the Obama/Holder sponsored F&F.

My Gawd.

And btw, it was a bunch of Democrats in the late 90's that supported an invasion of Iraq based on ....

wait for it .....

Weapons of Mass Destruction !!!!

The Democrats hoodwinked Bush into the whole deal as it turns out imo.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

HauntWok
reply to post by neo96

IRS targeting conservatives

It was found that the IRS were doing their jobs

Right!! This is EXACTLY why the head of the IRS claimed her 5th Amendment rights with regards to every question related to those activities posed by the Congressional committee investigating.....

But, yeah, they were all just "doing their jobs". ROFL

Oh yeah, keep drinkin that kool-aid. It's good for you!! LOL

edit on 10-4-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie

The FBI found that they did nothing wrong.

you mean The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) a governmental agency belonging to the United States Department of Justice. which is headed by Eric Holder. is that the one your talking about.

isn't that like asking the fox to guard the hen house. no cronyism there hunh.

maybe cronyism is the wrong word to use, maybe the words, a conflict of interest, would have been a better.

edit on 10-4-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

You Said It, I had to find the picture I had for your statement.
It's just incredible, that they believed that their lie's and cover ups would never be exposed.

But we're not talking about the Smartest Administration are we?
edit on 10-4-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

\

hot damn!! love it, copied and saved.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

neo96
reply to post by marg6043

After all having so much power to play with constitutional rights and be arrogant enough to circumvent laws, can go easily on anybody's head.

Must be nice to get to pick and choose what laws matter, and what doesn't.

After all he has 'vast amounts of discretion' of 'enforcement' ! !

Holder claims 'vast amount' of discretion in enforcing federal laws

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

And Holder absolutely needs to go.

You're Absolutely Correct and to prove your point, Why was the D O J even considering to become involved in the Trayvon Martin case in Florida, it wasn't because of the Stand your Ground Law, Erick Holder was Motivated By Race!
Remember this?

On Sunday, the Justice Department said it is reviewing evidence in the case to determine whether criminal civil rights charges are warranted.
The Justice Department opened an investigation into Martin’s death last year but stepped aside to allow the state prosecution to proceed.

Link
It was only because the postion Holder holds that allows him to waste our investigative resources.
The state had finished with their investigation and Holder wasn't satisfied that there was No Conviction.

While doing what Holder does best, speak to like minded peoples, the NAACP, he had to admit, there was nothing the Fed's could do to Change The State of Florida's Law, Yes, the Stand Your Ground Law, does not fall under Erick Holder's Domain, that really upset him, that the People of Florida had the Nerve to Not Be Cowards and Run, But Stand Your Ground and Protect Whats Yours!

Sorry, I digress,,,,,
What Holder likes and dislikes.

You know he doesn't understand what the truth is.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

edit on 11-4-2014 by Nephalim because: ……………………go vote

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The only thing I take from Holder's comments.
I don't want to be held accountable..when it is convenient.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

HauntWok
reply to post by MarlinGrace

I am merely replying in the same manner as the OP does in similar threads. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you as it were.

The weapons were bought legally. And according to the OP's own modus operandi, any law that does not reflect his own personal belief must be null and void. Therefore, giving those weapons to the drug cartels must be ok, because to think otherwise means that in this country there should and needs to be some sort of gun regulations.

Unfortunately the OP doesn't believe that there should be any regulations on firearms. Therefore, the gun sales and what the legal owner did with those guns is all good.

Therefore Holder did nothing wrong except for losing track of the guns that he was trying to keep track of. Darn.

Also according to the OP's modus operandi anyone who is wealthy can do no wrong. Because wealthy people are better than anyone else by virtue of being wealthy. Therefore even though the recipient of the firearms were a notoriously dangerous drug cartel. Being wealthy must mean that they are automatically a "Job Creator" and therefore above any law that would prohibit that.

Unless of course the OP is simply being partisan which I have been accused of and apparently is a bad thing. Well, I've been accused of being partisan as far as not leaning hard core right wing. Which to some including the OP is treason deserving of death.

Here's the simple truth as far as fast and furious goes.

The drug cartels provide a product that Americans want. If Americans didn't want this product, the drug cartels wouldn't exist. They simply wouldn't have the financial backing to do anything.

They employ thousands of individuals and have a vast distribution network.

Holder's only real crime was simply furthering the already failed drug war. A war that has incarcerated untold amounts of Americans needlessly, cost taxpayers billions if not trillions of dollars, and has done NOTHING to stem the tide of narcotics entering this country.

The drug cartels are simply an import business that provide a commodity that a large percentage of the American public wants. There's nothing different between them and the gangsters of prohibition. The only reason that they are so violent is because of the technicality of the product they happen to be importing being illegal.

The same thing happened during prohibition. Look how well that turned out.

Frankly the United States government is doing the exact same thing in Afghanistan that the drug cartels are doing. Where do you think that the opiates for the legal narcotics people in this country use comes from?

Hell, we are protecting those poppy fields with our men and women in uniform. Making damn sure that our pharmaceutical companies have access to those poppies. Ensuring that our drug addicted culture has the opiates they love and need.

But thanks to partisan political bull crap, we have this pseudo scandal going on.

Hell Reagan gave away more high powered weaponry including anti aircraft weaponry and tons of money to proto Al Qaeda during the Soviet Afghan war than Fast and Furious did and that wasn't a scandal at all. Those same weapons and training were used against our own soldiers.

Oh but because it's the Obama administration. It's got to be a scandal.

It's a bull crap scandal. Perpetrated by the hard line right. It's all partisan.

Your intake of bong water has reduced your ability to recognise the truth.

1. ATF sold illegal weapons to drug cartels. They enforce the law not change or make it. (This means they broke the law)
2. Eric Holder is protecting said ATF by withholding documents and not prosecuting it's agents for illegal acts, in order to further this administration's agenda. (This makes him an accessory)
3. Brian Terry is killed as well as a few hundred Mexican citizens as a result of these weapons. (Add murder to their charges)
4. Now that the ATF's own whistle blowers have reported the crime, the investigation has been stalled by Eric Holder refusal to release requested documents. (Conspiracy)
5. The congressional investigators have balls the size of beebee's and will not press the issue. Once again the citizens pay the price for lousy government officials held unaccountable by anyone with judicial power. (The bendover special)
6. The rest of your reply is off topic.

Partisan? Hardly. I just refuse to make excuses for bad people, and those that attempt to further their agenda.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Sad that he can't take any sort of criticism without playing the card.

We had a dog that got swatted with a newspaper when I was a kid. As soon as my dad started to roll one up, the dog would roll over on it's back in submission. Sounds kinda like the same thing when you think about it, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
anyone starting to think that the currant looser in the office of the President, and his appointing a racist to head the department of justice was done specifically to cause a race war? a war that would tear the country apart and leave it wide open for invasion or takeover?

it seems between the two of them they are doing everything they can to pour high octane gas on the fire of racism in the country. they both got involved in one of the biggest racially charged cases that they themselves helped turn in to a racially charged affair. that BOTH had no business what so ever in either sticking their noses into, or picking of sides based purely on their perceived RACE. a "constitutional lawyer" who seems hell bent on tearing up the constitution. that is guaranteed to stir up bad feelings with the so called "majority", many who are seen by those that are of the same racial backgrounds as these two clowns to be racist from birth, based purely on the color of their skin. backed up by his lapdog and racist head of the "justice department", who has been creating his own mayhem and angering the same people.

just look at how holder whined to his like minded racists about how he is being persecuted by the house of Congress. what do you honestly believe would happen if holder was sent to prison as he so justly deserves, or even driven out of office. or if obama would be impeached. do you think that it would go down without a big fuss from that racial group? led on by the likes of racists like al sharpton. or even worse if either of them was assassinated by an outraged American, especially if said assassin was white. this thought just keeps occurring to me. how much more will people take from these two before something happens? something that would be seen as a racial slam by a majority of that demographic that has a history of going off at the slightest provocation, justified or not?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Honestly I feel like holder might be a bigger player than Obama in the scheme of things. As in Cheney to Bush. He's got the scheming look, and by god I don't like it! And also I get sick of people JUST blaming Obama and not his puppeteers. Holder, a mastermind? Who knows. But a potus doesn't manifest his cabinet, or appoint it suddenly(without suspicion)...the cabinet is definitely the earpiece in the talking head's ear. This is pure fantasy but prove me wrong!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Destinyone
I think if Holder could find some way to incite a race war, down and dirty race war. he'd jump on it.

I agree. His actions over the past few years have been very clear.
And in this instance, he managed to pull the race card without actually saying the word 'black' or 'race'.
He LITERALLY carries a card in his wallet stating that he's a black man before all else ..

Washington Times

Mr. Holder has a history of stoking racial resentments. In 2009, he quipped that “in things racial” Americans form “a nation of cowards.” In 1996, he told The Washington Post that for 25 years he carried in his wallet a quote from a black preacher that, “No matter how affluent, educated and mobile [a black person] becomes, his race defines him more particularly than anything else.” To which Mr. Holder added: “It really says that … I am not the tall U.S. attorney, I am not the thin U.S. attorney. I am the black U.S. attorney. And [the preacher] was saying that no matter how successful you are, there’s a common cause that bonds the black U.S. attorney with the black criminal or the black doctor with the black homeless person.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join