It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians and Hard Data

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Pretty much the same conclusion I came to regarding that part in the episode.

However, I have to disagree with one of your posts that says the reptillian thing came about because of David Icke. David Icke is the one that no doubt popularized it but he wasn't the creator of this theory.

In my opinion it was G. Warren Shufelt a geological engineer that first came up with this idea of reptillians in 1934 when he told the LA Times he discovered remnants of an ancient reptilian city under LA and even drew them a map of the underground city.

But yeah I agree it's all a load of s**t and there is no proof out there at this time to legitamately claim otherwise.

Also, I kinda had a feeling Jesse was a sellout and just doing it for the cash but that's a whole nother thing that I can't be bothered getting into. It was just certain things he did and said on his show that hinted to me he wasn't a serious researcher.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiro

Maybe someone has pointed this out, later on in the thread, (and I appreciate you throwing Icke a lifeline, I am in complete agreement with your views) but guessing Saville was odd, in the ways he turned out to be (using gracious language) did NOT take great research.

I, and all my friends, were around 7-10years old when his programme was at it's peak. Comparing notes, all of our parents asked if we would like to write a letter to get a wish fulfilled. We all declined. Why? Cos none of us could stand the thought of being cuddled by the man, or dragged on his knee, afterwards.

You don't need insider knowledge. Just young intuition.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join