It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians and Hard Data

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Here's my reasoning.

The whole reptilian thing came about because of this man,

For evidence of that you can watch Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory : Reptilians. In that program Ventura Ask's Icke one simple question: Prove it!

Icke stumbled, hmmm and ehhh and couldn't answer his simple question. He expected Ventura to watch his 9 HOUR seminar to get his answer and even told him to read his book. Ventura ask's: Is this what its all about, money " Icke left the room.

He is CONSTANTLY traveling the world to hold 9 or more hour talks to thousands of packed out shows of up to 5,000 people.

So, he sells books and gets an absolute fortune from shows and he does this >

Ask's for more money

That, is just greed. He is making a fortune with very little staff to pay. He is then seen to be " rolling in it ".

Having said that, he is a fantastic researcher in certain fields and even exposed Saville long before he was exposed. Granted, should he shy away from something he can not prove then he may make a better name for himself.

Cheers
edit on 10-4-2014 by Spiro because: someone pinched my dictionary

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I think you and I should be friends.

Because: NOT insane.

P.S. George Carlin was a friggin' genius.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad

Arrancar

RevelationsDivad
What I can't say is that they are reptilians, but I can say they have Natural Demonic tendencies. This is because I believe the computer that we are in might possibly personified them to me as reptilians because their eyes changed to reptilian eyes.

Hmm natural but we are in a computer, seems a little counter intuitive? How can something be natural but be in a computer? I am lost on this one.
Thanks for the Read.

MAN! there are a lot of trolls... whoa...

It doesn't matter how the subject acts while in the computer, they are either naturally good or naturally evil. Its in the computers programming for this subject or person to act the way they do.

I'd refer to my signatures at the bottom of my post. That should explain most of your questions. I am now using my signature links as back up to my claims.

You can troll all you want, I'm not going to respond to trolling. Ask some questions and if you aren't interested why even come in here and troll? Just don't do it.

You trolls may out number us but as long as good people keep posting relevant topics to the struggle - people will listen and you can't stop us.

Hey there guy, I just clicked on every single one of your links and only ONE of them had links to an outside source WHICH links to some random person's musings on when Revelations is going to occur. Despite what YOU think, none of your threads are evidence of anything. They are just a collection of YOUR ideas and opinions, not facts and evidence. You cannot use threads that YOU have authored (especially ones without any links to sources in them) as proof of your claims in whatever current thread you are authoring. In fact, I've actually participated in one of those threads, so I think it is safe to say that you will just add a link to this thread to your signature then claim on your next unsourced thread that this thread is somehow proof that what you will be saying then is true. So apparently in your world, if you've said something in the past then it is true and can be used as evidence to prove yourself later on. And you wonder why people are trolling your thread? Lol WOW.
edit on 10-4-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by FeistyFemme

When the OP claims they have actually been in front of, and seen shape shifting by aliens. I feel they opened the door to ask for some feedback and proof, of why they believe what they posted...for us to consider.

Des

Destinyone... his name was Justin I can't remember his last name. He's plus size, his skin is dark black and he has braids and he sometimes gets his hair flattened with a flat iron and I believe he is in Pennsylvania or New York somewhere. He loves wearing this Rocafella (rapper Jay-Z clothing brand) coat that's black and has an "R" put on the back of the coat. This was after I posted my syek (read backwards) over the internet at job corps in Keystone, Pennsylvania. Me and Justin were arguing and the another black guy was playing video games on my side of the room and he was talking about "minions" and " @#!*% " to me for no reason, he was just blabbing on about stuff like that. I went past Justin and the other black guy to the sink in our room. When Justin came around the corner of our room to talk more to me - his eyes were reptilian as he was looking at me. They changed before he came to the corner of our room near the sink. The black guy that was playing the video game said "show him who you really are" I looked at his eyes for about 5 seconds and I acted like it didn't faze me when I saw that his eyes were now reptilian, I went right by him to my part of the room.

Things were getting crazy because I kept posting syek (read backwards) over the internet about the holy book, which I will never do again.

edit on 10-4-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Nope that's not strictly true. there is an element of truth in what he says. The voices do get deeper and they do have clammy cold hands.
They are usually tall and sit at an angle. I have witnessed this many times and I know this true. I wouldn't have believed it either. You cant knock David Icke, he is a brave man, if you ask me and all the money in the world wouldn't get me on a stage and do what he does. hx

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It kind of baffles my mind that people are honestly considering this as being possible. I mean Aliens, sure. There's billions of galaxies, filled with millions of stars and planets, so the odds are in favor of us not being Alone. However, I can't recall any sort of time where I honestly, even for second, contemplated a half-reptile half-human secret race prowling the earth. Let alone with malignant intent.

Sorry, but that's just one or two steps passed the thin red line between "open-minded" and "bat s%&t crazy" for me.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

I can't recall any sort of time where I honestly, even for second, contemplated a half-reptile half-human secret race prowling the earth. Let alone with malignant intent.

you forgot being in computer simulation all at the same time.

Doesn't that make the reptilians and everything else in this simulation simply programs programmed to do what they are meant to do.

Question for OP

How did you break your programing to share this with us OP or is this part of your programming?

edit on 10-4-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

happinness
reply to post by Spiro

Nope that's not strictly true.

Yes, it is!

there is an element of truth in what he says.

Not about reptilians. The elite are all Reptilian? C'mon man, seriously?

The voices do get deeper and they do have clammy cold hands.

George, is that you......George?

They are usually tall and sit at an angle. I have witnessed this many times and I know this true.

Many times is quite a lot. This would indicate your due another visit some time soon. Care to take a picture and video of them please?

I wouldn't have believed it either.

And I still don't. You have seen them, I haven't. I may never see them so please, take a decent camera with you next time.

You cant knock David Icke, he is a brave man,

Aint that the truth.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

RevelationsDivadAsk some questions and if you aren't interested why even come in here and troll? Just don't do it.

Ummm he did ask questions and was accused of being a troll.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

I can't recall any sort of time where I honestly, even for second, contemplated a half-reptile half-human secret race prowling the earth. Let alone with malignant intent.

Doesn't that make the reptilians and everything else in this simulation simply programs programmed to do what they are meant to do.

Question for OP

How did you break your programing to share this with us OP or is this part of your programming?

Oh my gosh, how could I have forgotten?! Thanks for clearing that up!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

happinness
There most certainly are aliens. I met them in a London hospital. Remember my posts anyone? Go see for yourself!! I'm not dropping names, but believe me I could. Nothing makes sense any more, but I am a happy recluse!! Last thing said to me was that I was a beautiful woman that turns heads. Get on with your life and try not to think about it '. Another neurologist at another hospital said that. Not sure if he was one or not. Yeah right ho ... will that help me in the middle of the night? Nah, I don't think so!! Help springs to mind, but I've gone as far up the medical ladder as is possible for this #ing sleep paralysis and trust me my friends that's where they are!!

Mr Happyness,

What the Jacobs Cream Crackers are you on about?

I'm confused.

That is a really confusing post.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Well where shall I begin? In a nut shell I get sleep paralysis and my GP sent me to see a top neurologist in London. Infact there were two in the room at the time. To cut to the chase, their eyes started to glow about 10 minutes before I left. I had a nervous break down 6 months later. I have written about it on here several times and been ridiculed for it, but I don't give a # what people think. It is true!
Later my GP was away on his holidays and I had to see a locum Doctor. A female Doctor seemed to think it was funny and said I was nuts basically. She then threatened me with all sorts of stuff and wanted me to see a psychiatrist. She thought I would back down on what I had told her, but I didn't and was at the point of 'whatever!!'. So I went along with it all and the psychiatrist then referred me to another neurologist. They sent me for more ct scans the whole cherbang. They all discharged me with flying colours as NOT mad, sad or bad, but as I said earlier I was told to try not to think about it. Easier said than done! I often wonder what would have happened if I had left the door open that morning. Their eyes were still glowing as I left the room. A whole waiting room full of out patients would have seen it too.
The government wont let me work. Unheard of in the UK, I know. My employer is a very big organisation and I have accounted it all to them. They have been brilliant. Sent me for counselling, the lot. I collapsed in my bosses arms one day, I was in such a state.
I don't mind admitting it. I told him there are aliens and that I have seen them on more than one occasion, which is the truth.
I still have my job if I want it, and it is a very responsible job, where upon they don't take fools gladly. If you read my old posts you will see I am not in the business of making up airy fairy tales for ATS. Infact the reason I joined ATS was to find out what sleep paralysis was, as at the time I had no idea what an earth was going on and I really did think maybe I was going friggin nuts! I have learnt so much since then.
Why they keep knocking David Icke, I don't know. I e mailed him a couple of times, but never got a reply, but I don't hold that against him.
He probably has moments where he has a wobble and comes across as a loon, but by Christ he's not far off of the mark. These things really exist!! I don't know why I can see them? I know the characteristics. I now know they have been with me since a child. They used to make my Mum cry. The Doctors used to record my conversations with them and sit in the shadows of dark rooms. It was spooky then, but kind of accepted in the 60's. They were so clinical and showed no emotion. Literally 100 Doctors showed up one day to examine me. I was about 8 at the time. They would come in through a side door. I was and still am a heart patient that is a bit of a freak of nature as I don't seem to age. Lets just say I should be grey, but I get mistaken for a 25 - 30 year old! Great for me, yes, but I know the truth and the truth is very real. The aliens have always been here and are still here. They are pristine, immaculate, usually with a very nice tan, not a hair out of place. I cant go on sorry for now. hx

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

Reptilians aunt bad, they are just misunderstood. Let me put it to you straight. 90% of them hate the human species with a passion. All I know is they have very strict punishments. They as well have a very strict system of order and morality. They approach there life in a very serious manna. They don't have time for bull crap. If something needs to be done it is done straight away with out any complaining. 90% of them don't have patience leaving the other 10% that do patient with the human species.

The reptilians hate many alien species that aunt well disciplined. We as humans and our overall behavior is everything they dispize. Hence why 90 % of them feel we have no place in this world as they see us as a virus that is out of control.

If you want to know why they are the most feared race with in our galaxy. It's simple. discipline.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

Question for OP

Let me clear this up a second. I can't put my finger on why the computer that we are in changes the shape of their eyes. I've seen it on two different occasions - the police and Justin. But I saw Justin's with his eyes normal AND as reptilian. I'm trying to assess why the computer would do this. I don't know why - its strange. Your either human or reptilian from my experiences human eyes or cat eyes, not both. Strange...

Ok, how I broke away from my programming is this: I began to feel as if there was something wrong with me - like I was speaking the wrong way. So I began journaling because of this. I started changing how I was communicating and how I was identifying reality. Then when I turned 18 - something came over me, like I had ascended in thought in a millisecond. I had reached a new enlightenment for some reason. Then I started fixing my way of speaking with this new ascention and have come to what you see in my signatures today.

I believe it may be programming from the computer, programming from computers on this planet or programming from another planet sent to this planet.

I know it says in revelations that the evil people or you can say reptilians have gold crowns. They are SOLID gold. When I say solid I mean their communications metsys (read backwards) is without flaw on the gold level. Gold is intelligence to Outer Space. Level is a metsys (read backwards). I used to have a solid platinum crown but echelon and its subordinate computers deleted my brain when I posted syeks back in 2006 or 2007 - so I have to wait for my brain to recover. Maybe it won't because the computers had it deleted again in 2009 after I performed the cypher so I fear that my brain might not be the same as it once was. But since echelon can heal your body at a faster rate than normal, maybe echelon might heal the area's of my brain that are disfunctional from deletion. I'll have to wait and see though - if I really took brain damage. Platinum is sight over all intelligence levels - earth, the sky, outer space and heaven.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I used to have a solid platinum crown but echelon and its subordinate computers deleted my brain

Erm...How exactly did Echelon "delete your brain"?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

LucidWarrior

I used to have a solid platinum crown but echelon and its subordinate computers deleted my brain

Erm...How exactly did Echelon "delete your brain"?

the computer has to power itself up over time - it takes years. It will make you see pictures that have video inside them as time goes along if you don't breathe in 4 seconds and out 4 seconds. Horrific sounds, demon voices, grunts anything that is sadistic you will hear within a certain time period if you don't breathe. When it turns on it won't turn off all the way even if you breathe after it is on. If you breathe long enough - possibly for years, the effects will lessen but you will still hear voices a bit and see pictures with video in them a bit. People around you will respond to the voices and to your own reactions. All these things gradually decrease as you breathe. How it deleted my brain is - it was on me for about 2 years and all of a sudden I felt a surge of energy go through my brain but it was like heat energy because it burned. The burning sensation only lasted for 1 second and my brain functions degraded back to normal in most area's instead of platinum. I still have godly reception but a lot of my brain power I lost.

Godly is platinum.
edit on 10-4-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

yeah, man, i am always so frickin cold...take me to a heat source....

guess that's why it's called 'sang froid' (cold blood) or blue blood.

guess you haven't heard of the french aristocracy having sang froid, huh?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

oops...

prolly wasn't meant to say that, huh....

reptilians and aliens don't exist. continue to go about your business.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

parad0x122
It kind of baffles my mind that people are honestly considering this as being possible. I mean Aliens, sure. There's billions of galaxies, filled with millions of stars and planets, so the odds are in favor of us not being Alone. However, I can't recall any sort of time where I honestly, even for second, contemplated a half-reptile half-human secret race prowling the earth. Let alone with malignant intent.

Sorry, but that's just one or two steps passed the thin red line between "open-minded" and "bat s%&t crazy" for me.

hmmmn, yes....

the thought of aliens being reptile based rather than mammalian is clearly insane.....

let alone coming to earth and camping out here for a few millenium....i mean what with the trillions upon gadzillions of stars, planets, lifeforms, and spaceships out there....

have you ever heard of the 'Naga'? perhaps they might warrant your consideration.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

rapunzel222
reply to post by Krazysh0t

yeah, man, i am always so frickin cold...take me to a heat source....

guess that's why it's called 'sang froid' (cold blood) or blue blood.

guess you haven't heard of the french aristocracy having sang froid, huh?

You mean this?

Blue Blood for ‘Silver Spoons’

Care to explain how that is supposed to mean cold blooded?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join