It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

300.000 Years Old Hi-Tech Nano Spirals Found In Ural Mountains Still Remain An Unsolved Mystery

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I love ooparts, artifacts that should not be there. This one is really strange.

In the Ural Mountains in 1992, a Russian geologist accidentally discovered what would later be known as Russian nano spirals. The discovery of the Russian nano spirals, or more correctly miniscule spiral-shaped objects, was made while investigating mineral deposits. The artifacts were made from copper, tungsten, and molybdenum. The objects ranged in size from the largest that was about 1 1/18 inches to the smallest which was only 1/10,000th of an inch. These curious findings bore an eerie resemblance to the control elements used in recently developed “nano-machines”all of the pieces were found at depths between 10 and 40 feet, embedded in gravel and detritus deposits. These deposits corresponded to the lower region of the Mikulinsk Horizon of the upper Pleistocene Era, suggesting that the objects themselves may be around 100,000 years old. There is no possible way such objects could be embedded so deeply without having ancient origins.
All of the objects appear to be manufactured as no type of natural process known could explain their creation. How humans 100,000 years ago would have been able to be technologically advanced to such a degree as to be able to create them is unknown. Is this mysterious discovery evidence that humans may have been more technologically advanced than previously believed or are the objects evidence of extraterrestrial contact or presence?

www.cosmostv.org...

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I think we are being told one massive lie.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I do feel that history does need to re written..
I can't help but to wonder why it seems people & things of the past ...just seemed to vanish with hardly any evidence or solid record ..it's open for innovation i suppose

edit on 0116063041146th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I had forgotten about this somehow (not sure how), this is truly astounding!

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

300,000 years old!!

But, that would mean that everything we have been lead to believe for 2000+ years about our history, especially out of our "finest educational institutions", is a lie.

Say it isn't so!

edit on 10-4-2014 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

How interesting !!!
I love ooparts and these are cool and mysterious. I would take an incredible craftsman to manufacture these. They are very meticulously made and look as if they would to have been manufactured by some sort of machinery due to the precision and uniformity of the metal and spirals.

The distance between each spiral is uniform and the width of the "wire" drawn around the base is as well. Very interesting OP.

Now the thing I love about these kinds of things are the explanations for their origins. Some ooparts I feel have been explained away pretty well. However me thinks.... the explanation for these spirals fall a little short and don't add up. Rocket parts that have been scattered and wound up 10 -40 feet below the surface mixed in with detritus deposits and gravel .

Thanks for bringing these to those of us not familiar with these

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I remember this being debunked as parts from lightbulbs or something.

So i'll say hoax.
edit on 10-4-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Amazing, I have never heard about this before.. Great find!

I agree wit the others.. I believe what we have learned in school was a lie. Ancient history never ceases to amaze me. It reminds me of the egyptian hirogliphs of lightbulbs, planes, helicopters or the mayan mini gold sculptures of planes.

There has to be more to our history the what is writen in our school books. S&F for you my friend!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

hellobruce

Been posted before
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and here
and in 2006

Sorry I did a search and came up empty.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Recorded history is a lie as anyone with half a mind to do so can easily conclude simply by observing the evidence to the contrary.

"There" version of history is a control construct that goes hand in hand with organised religion.

edit on 10-4-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The big problem with this is, the story changes over time. If you spend some time looking through the web, the older stories say gold miners found them, that they are 15,000 years old and have been examined by some scientific organizations that do not seem to exsist. Later the they become 100,000 years old and then 300,000. New scienctific organizations are added that exist but, with no information on where their opinions of the objects can be found. The story about gold miners finding them also changes to a geologist. In fact all their seem to be are stories at conspirecy and UFO sites and nothing from an original source beyond people who published the same sort of stuff. Seems like we do not really know how old they are, who found them, if anyone has examined them, or anything else about them. Sure screams hoax to me.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

This is the problem with the internet, I don't know what to believe and it is deeply frustrating. People can easily bend a story just to get some "likes" or whatever. I wish everybody was just focused on the truth.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
To me the one looks like a closeup of a wound guitar string.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Mianeye
I remember this being debunked as parts from lightbulbs or something.

So i'll say hoax.
edit on 10-4-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

Yes, something like that.
Since the minerals used are that old, it would give that age when dated back.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Majestic Lumen
To me the one looks like a closeup of a wound guitar string.

Similar, for sure:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Are you linking previous threads because this has already been talked about here or because you wanted to give everyone more insight?

OP, thank you for this, it's fascinating. I have no clue on any theory for an origin though.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I for one definitely believe in the validity of the oopart field of research but it is abused and derided by many whom see it as a challange to there world view and one of my favouritys which some one on this site claimed to be a plaser cornice and nothing more is one of the most enigmatic

www.youtube.com...=1
now I personnally thin it is a rocket plane not a spaceship and the wings like the tailplane are long lost and of course it is not alone.
www.catchpenny.org...#

The Problem with the Ural spirals is that region was the seat of a lot of cold war activity by the soviet union and a lot of waste was undoubtedly buried but if the clay strata can be proven to be as old as the 300000 to 500000 years it is supposed to be then it is a good candidate for something that who or whatever did a clean up of the earth to remove past traces of civilization (I have a reason for thinking that this happened but it would take too long to go into) missed possible because it was already buried and also because of the small size and fine make up of the objects.
Did you know one of the supposed reasons for the space shuttle project was to recover ancient satellite's already in orbit when Russia and America got there such as the infamous black night sattelite (which is shrouded more in dis information than fact but is probably a real object of ANCIENT TERRESTRIAL ORIGIN and not alien).
now compare the lower left drawing to the images of the plane like black night satellite
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Yeeeaaahhhh... I have to wonder how miniature copper spirals survived 300,000 years. Corrosion...none? Copper? Really? hmmmm

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

It does shine a lot and still have a copper color for 300,000 years old, I've seen copper roofs on buildings that are green and are less than 50 years old.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join