It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens made Pumapunku? (CampKill)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

HomerinNC
reply to post by Mr Mask

Egyptians had to transport trees from Lebanon to get wood and predate Pumapunku by well over 1000 years. The builders of Pumapunku had to walk down a hill.

Please dont tell me you mean the logs the egyptians allegedly used to 'roll' the blocks of the pyramid into place...

What I mean is the wood mentioned in The Palermo Stone records of Snefru's reign.

"Bringing of 40 ships filled (with) cedar wood" -The Palermo Stone records.

And the donation lists of Ramses III.

Wood was used from everything to roofs, secondary floors, furniture, boats, tombs, supports, scaffolds and yes even moving some things.

Moving exactly what I can not say. I wasn't there. I can only read the lists and orders of long dead men.

AND hugs bro!!! I love you man!

MM

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Brotherman
MAsk Great vid brews up dude I like your content

Broman!!! Always a pleasure reading your support for the content I make. I appreciate it a lot. So thanks! And also, thanks for making me laugh in the comment section of the channel. its a rowdy place over there and you are always welcome to drop some F-bombs at CampKillCommentary.

MM

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

you know cedar is a very soft wood, you couldnt roll one of those locks with logs, it would be pulp by the time you reached the end.
Youd need something like a CA Redwood

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

HomerinNC
reply to post by Mr Mask

you know cedar is a very soft wood, you couldnt roll one of those locks with logs, it would be pulp by the time you reached the end.
Youd need something like a CA Redwood

Yup. Ebony trees were imported from eastern Africa and cedar and pine from the Lebanon. Well documented in Egyptian records of the time.

Also, I do not find it amazing that huge blocks can be moved by people. I mean IT IS amazing, but not magical. A living man today named "Wally Walington" has been building stonehenge in his back yard with only wood and stones and has moved 1 ton blocks over 300 feet per hour with no metal tools or help (and no rolling logs needed).

Egypt had great need for trees and wood. And they got it readily and easily.

MM

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I dont completely discount aliens (shaddap
), but I also dont discount mankind's ingenuity, or a past advanced civilization. We simply do not know

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I enjoy Ancient Aliens. It's very entertaining and sometimes it does actually make you think that our ancient history might not be as described in our history books. Isn't that the point of the show? Of course, there are also times where Ancient Aliens really goes off the deep end but for the most part I find it very enjoyable.
edit on 4/11/2014 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I support your support of the EFF word and your content my little brother thinks your pretty rad too and I still openly challenge you to some retro gaming also some collaborative art, I do comics too bro!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

HomerinNC
reply to post by Mr Mask

I dont completely discount aliens (shaddap
), but I also dont discount mankind's ingenuity, or a past advanced civilization. We simply do not know

I would like to think you know I do not discount "aliens" from space or elsewhere.

My gripe is with all of Daniken's work. It is 100% fabricated, unsupported and intentionally crafted to mislead people to make him money.

If aliens visited this planet, Daniken presents zero evidence of such.

MM

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

WhatTheory
I enjoy Ancient Aliens. It's very entertaining and sometimes it does actually make you think that our ancient history might not be as described in our history books. Isn't that the point of the show? Of course, there are also times where Ancient Aliens really goes off the deep end but for the most part I find it very enjoyable.
edit on 4/11/2014 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

The entire show is based off the works of two men.

Erich Von Daniken and Zecharia Sitchin.

Tho I do not discount the possibility of aliens from here or elsewhere, I know for a fact that 100% of the info on that show is manufactured for dishonest reasons of greed.

If there is evidence of "visitors" it is not found in the info of that show. Not a single claim can be supported by factual study or evidence and has been debunked since the early 70s/80s line by line.

It is all 100% lies. Every single thing they say can be disproven and shown to have been ripped apart by real science as easy as this vid ripped apart Pumapunku's lies.

That's my point here. That show and Daniken are intentionally presenting BS that has been debunked and dismantled by hundreds of studies and tests for decades.

its a shock they even had the nerve to drag the dead horse out again in mainstream media. But I guess they ran out of Big Foot hunts to film.

I'm sorry...

If you want evidence to believe in Aliens of any kind...look elsewhere. The show and the men behind its info are dishonest and 100% bunk.

MM
edit on 11-4-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
For those who think this video means I do not allow the possibility of "aliens" from space or elsewhere, I'd like to re-present this video.

I fully think there is something going on. I am simply removing the garbage in the water so i can see to the bottom of the murky lake that hides it from us all.

People like Daniken will never lead mankind to an answer on this subject. They are dishonest and lying. And they are an enemy to all those seeking the answer to an illusive question.

And the answer may be much more stranger than any typical idea invented by a huckster like Daniken.

MM

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Mr Mask
The entire show is based off the works of two men.

Perhaps a good portion of it but they do also include 'works' of other people as well.

I know for a fact that 100% of the info on that show is manufactured for dishonest reasons of greed.

Talk is cheap. Show some proof.
Anyway, I don't care because I see the show as entertainment. I don't see trying to make a living as greed. I don't think they are trying to portray the series as non-fiction. If fact, I am always hearing during the show that they make a point in saying that it's what some people think or suggest. They also give the main stream thoughts as well sometimes so I really don't see your point.

If there is evidence of "visitors" it is not found in the info of that show. Not a single claim can be supported by factual study or evidence and has been debunked since the early 70s/80s line by line.

okay, that is YOUR opinion. You are allowed to have one. I think you are missing the point of the show. Some of the stuff they mention does not conform to mainstream beliefs and could have an alternate meaning.

It is all 100% lies.

Again, your opinion. Show proof. Give an example.

If you want evidence to believe in Aliens of any kind...look elsewhere. The show and the men behind its info are dishonest and 100% bunk.

Wow, that's harsh. Were one of these men your dad who left you as a kid and you feel bad about it?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

For anything you said to make sense I'd like to ask anyone anytime for proof of aliens. Something is happening with UFOs but this doesn't mean that it is alien (ET) jumping to conclusions isn't always the best way to argue. Prove ET then we argue the ancient alien theory.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Sir, in all due respect, the show showcases Daniken's and Sitchin's work. That is where the Ancient Alien Theory came from. It is all based on their disproven information that has been debunked since the 70s. the other people speaking on the show are quoting Daniken and Sitchin's books. Word for word in some cases.

You think this is an opinion. It is not. It is science. If you want to stand with non-scientific minds that have been caught outright lying time and time again, that is your choice. My duty on this planet is to find truth and share it.

Give you proof? i just destroyed the Pumapunku myth in under 3 mins. I could do the same for each and every claim the show makes. Know why? Cus its all been publicly and scientifically debunked for decades now.

I'm sorry you think the show does a "good job" at showing its all "entertainment". sadly that's not true.

For example, this video has gotten over 30,000 views in two days on three sites. On those sites, I have been confronted by zealot types angrily demanding I am wrong. That means, in my culture and community, there are people walking around with a false world view that could be dangerous to them or others. Since you can't even take the time to research the facts I gave in this vid, I do not expect you to know the serious dangers these UFO-cult making frauds present to living people.

I know the danger. Very well. I follow these subjects for over 30 years now on a daily basis. I am not sharing "opinions". I am sharing peer reviewed science and tests.

If that is easy for you to wave off and continue playing around with nonsense for your own entertainment...that is your choice.

I am on a crusade to remove such nonsense from my peers. So they can correctly see issues around them.

But hey, enjoy the show.

Hugs!

MM

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Lastly, no...none of these men were my dad. My Dad was an honest man.

May I ask about your father? Why didn't he teach you science or history? I mean, my ten year old son knows all this stuff. Why don't you?

MM

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

WhatTheory

Again, your opinion. Show proof. Give an example.

The funny part is this...you ask for an example of proof on how Ancient Aliens is presenting lies...

On a thread that is about a 3 min video that presents an example of the lies told on Ancient Aliens...

Do you see my dilemma when I am speaking with you, sir?

I can only lead a horse to a library...I can't teach him how to read.

MM
edit on 12-4-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Brotherman
Prove ET then we argue the ancient alien theory.

There is nothing to argue about. As you stated, it's a theory!
The show does not state what they are saying is fact. In fact, they go out of their way to state it is a theory and also give the mainstream reasonings so I don't see your point. If you don't find it entertaining, then don't watch it.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Mr Mask

Lastly, no...none of these men were my dad. My Dad was an honest man.

May I ask about your father? Why didn't he teach you science or history? I mean, my ten year old son knows all this stuff. Why don't you?

MM

If I had a son I wouldve fathered myself and taught that little SOB to make birds from clay

wait.... jk (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUhhhhhhhhhhh...) wrong forum for this my bad

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

WhatTheory

Brotherman

The show does not state what they are saying is fact. In fact, they go out of their way to state it is a theory and also give the mainstream reasonings so I don't see your point. If you don't find it entertaining, then don't watch it.

Theories have a repeatable testable method a theory is a frame work that can be tested, not a wild assumption.

read here

ancient aliens, ET visiting earth, etc is a wild claim not a theory. None of what is claimed is testable.

link   

Mr Mask
You think this is an opinion. It is not.

Yes, it is. :rolleyes:

i just destroyed the Pumapunku myth in under 3 mins.

No, you did not. You gave your opinions.

I'm sorry you think the show does a "good job" at showing its all "entertainment". sadly that's not true.

Thanks for telling me what I find entertaining.

For example, this video has gotten over 30,000 views in two days on three sites.

Big deal! I'm sure piano playing kitty got more hits than that. LOL

But hey, enjoy the show.

I will, thanks!

link   

WhatTheory

Brotherman

The point is people have died because of this information. And the show finds a damn fine line of presenting the info in a stance where they can legally say they left room for debate open, meanwhile they use dishonesty and tricks to make "gullible people" fall for it.

I mean, be honest...you kinda trust the show. I know you do.

Its a bad thing they are doing. Spreading lies. In fact, its almost impossible to find real information on the internet about Pumapunku because it is outnumbered 1000-to-1 websites with BS from Daniken.

Ahh never mind bro. You think its cool the show is tricking people. Of course you do. Cus you are too smart to be tricked. Right?

lol.

Good day bro. PS- The Ancient Alien "theory" is NOT a theory. There is no peer reviewed publication allowing it to be classified as such. Or wait, you just mean in a nilly-willy way huh? ya....ok.

MM

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join