It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly Discovered Megalithic Ruins in Russia! Stones double the size of Baalbek!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Damn I think your right.... Does look kinda natural.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

dreamfox1
reply to post by Phage

Its a yes and no but seeing the pics more below from the original op link i say hell no not like that

That doesn't look natural to me. It doesn't look like the images of natural weathering of granite posted here.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

ScreenBogey
That doesn't look natural to me. It doesn't look like the images of natural weathering of granite posted here.

It's not. It's a quarried stone in Baalbek. Some of the quoted sources used the picture as a comparison in an obvious attempt to lead people to believe it's similar to those Russian granite stones (they are nothing alike as you noted it).
edit on 10-4-2014 by SpaceGoatFarts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

ladyteeny

Huppskij
Recycling somewhat old threads, are we?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Inte skojigt med gammal skit

thanks for the links... while i had a search i didn't find them... sarcasm completely unnecessary.

Sarcasm is NEVER unnecessary!
Well, maybe against me, it is

Anyway, superinteresting subject, hats off!
Hats?! yes yes, I'm a siames twin, but keep it down, my brother is sleeping...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

RedmoonMWC
reply to post by ladyteeny

Just a couple of comments.
1.) Those who want to see ancient ruins will see them, regardless of whether they are actually ruins or not.
2.) The Archeological community (Industry if you will) has been known to manufacture evidence to support their preconceived views and they have been known to, at best deny or at worst, destroy evidence that does not support their view.

All sad, but true.

What worth is a discovery if you need to move some truths aside in order to see it?

edit on 10-4-2014 by McGinty because: to add quote

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Now if some culture back then were around worshipping the pile of stones, they could have rubbed the edges of all those natural fractures to round them off over hundreds of generations making it look like it was man made....aka just like the S American stone piles. Then us modern humans could come along and be amazed at how they were built.

There is a piece of critical thinking to rival ancient aliens culture that's so pervasive, but it doesn't have a tv show so I doubt it will catch on.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Crazy stuff.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Upon seeing these formations for the first time, my mind swiftly recalled the formations around the Manitoulin Island area.

This image shows where these guys cut into the rock, carved out a little lot and used the rocks for a break wall in the water.

If this was found in some ancient place it would be without a doubt be claimed as man made when obviously it wasnt.

Here is the break wall they built from the debirs. As you can see the rocks we got broke off in nice natural massive bricks. Check it out.

This break wall was done with 1 rock dump truck, 1 large excavator and 2 crazy, untiring Portuguese men.

So ya, I call natural.

Here are some more examples from the area.

edit on 10-4-2014 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2014 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
maybe it was the foundation of the building cyclopean size

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

mangust69
maybe it was the foundation of the building cyclopean size

Are you from the Russian ministry of tourism or something?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Here are some other examples of unbelievable geometric structures created naturally.. Columnar Jointing.. Indulge your minds.

edit on 10-4-2014 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
pyramids are formed naturally also

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Sublimecraft
Nice find.

Personally, it is my opinion that those who came before us were very switched-on when it came to construction....even by todays standards, perhaps more so.

Things are only impossible.......until they are not.

Really? Im no bricklayer but if they are man (or woman!) made they were damn aweful at building walls, nice big walls yeah, but aweful brickwork...looks like it was done by the guy who did my bathroom tiling, a right mess.

These are natural formations.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceGoatFarts

good people we are always happy, uninvited guests make holes

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

ladyteeny
www.truthfeed.net...

An incredible discovery that was recently made in Russia threatens to shatter conventional theories about the history of the planet. On Mount Shoria in southern Siberia, researchers have found an absolutely massive wall of granite stones. Some of these gigantic granite stones are estimated to weigh more than 3,000 tons, and as you will see below, many of them were cut “with flat surfaces, right angles, and sharp corners”. Nothing of this magnitude has ever been discovered before. The largest stone found at the megalithic ruins at Baalbek, Lebanon is less than 1,500 tons. So how in the world did someone cut 3,000 ton granite stones with extreme precision, transport them up the side of a mountain and stack them 40 meters high? According to the commonly accepted version of history, it would be impossible for ancient humans with very limited technology to accomplish such a thing. Could it be possible that there is much more to the history of this planet than we are being taught?

I love it that there are still enormous discoveries being made! Double the size of the stones at Baalbek too, and up a mountain!! HOW did they do it!!

How am I the only person on this website and few on the planet for that matter, that knows how the Pyramids were built? According to The Book Thiaoouba Prophecy, the stones were cut by the grandmaster architects that emigrated their entire race here 200,000 years ago from The Planet Aremo X3 before the deluge 15,000 years ago, the same people that created and ruled the civilization of the Lost Continent of Atlantis and Lemuria using Sonographic Laser Technology. The ancestors of the Nagas, you might know them as the same people that built Puma Punku and Thiahuanaco. They on all corners, lifted the massive stones no matter what it weighed, just a few inches off the ground by Antigravity machines that were the size of match boxes. The same builders probably built this in Russia as well. The above is not theory it is the exact report given to us by the Angelic Alien Race from the heavenly Planet located at the center of our very own Milky Way Galaxy. Who are us and we are them. They split 1/9th of their soul down to this kindergarten planetary level. I assume the technology is similar to magnetism but the match boxes somehow neutralized the cold gravity force of the Earth on that particular type of stone so I can infer each type of stone had to be tuned into by the antigravity match box.
edit on 10-4-2014 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Sentence structure

edit on 10-4-2014 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Spelling

edit on 10-4-2014 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2014 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Misspelling

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Not quite as impressive, let alone on the same scale, but even in Britain we have not dissimilar rock formations

This is a basalt dyke on Jura:

Also on Jura - you can just see a nice square 'window' on the left

And just for fun, a 'floor' on the summit of Pen y Fan in the Brecon Beacons:

(not made by man, dinosapien or even space robot!
)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Tucket
Very cool. The seams remind of the rock work at Macchu Picchu..on amuch grander scale of course.
Interesting that the researchers compasses all went wonky at the site as well.

The Antigravity Machines the size of match boxes used by the Naga-Atlanteans/Maya-Lemurians must have stuck some type of balanced gravitational field to the stones causing the compasses to not work properly & spin?
edit on 10-4-2014 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I love reading about new archaeological finds. The history of this planet is wayyyy more deeper and interesting than what we've been taught. Who knows if we'll ever find out the truth. When you find the answer to a question, it leads to even more questions. I don't know if we'll ever know the complete history of mankind, maybe not in our lifetime, but I sure as # hope I do before I die.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

phinubian
reply to post by Phage

I was always intrigued by Baalbek and the huge stones there in Lebanon, and on these Russian finds, I like your theory though, it could be natural, I thought about this, could these be stones that were artifacts from an ancient volcano ? they said their compasses were going crazy I always thought that granite contained crystals, could it be that these stones were at basic stages of crystallization but at an enormous scale ? again don't punish my theory harshly especially if we have a geologist in the building I meant on the forum.

But if they are not natural then who or what made them ?

edit on 9-4-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

Oftentimes, rock that was originally formed by volcanoes is magnetized, but when that happens, the magnetic fields in the rock will all be oriented to the same direction.

So, if the "compasses are going crazy" that's a pretty good sign that this is not a natural formation. Generally, when the ancients built things with magnetized stones, they paid no attention to how the magnetic fields were oriented.

I learned about this by writing to a geologist and asking him what was going on. I'd been reading about an ancient rock temple found on one of the Islands in the Sundas Strait, where the compasses "were going crazy" too.

What an amazing find, huh? 3000 tons! It purely boggles the mind…

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Riddles

Oftentimes, rock that was originally formed by volcanoes is magnetized, but when that happens, the magnetic fields in the rock will all be oriented to the same direction.

So, if the "compasses are going crazy" that's a pretty good sign that this is not a natural formation.

On the contrary, bringing a compass close to some volcanic rocks can make the compass 'spin like crazy'. As a great many hillwalkers and climbers in Britain (and presumably all over the world) know well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join