It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How vaccines are connected to the causation of autism spectrum disorders

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Now i have aspergers and and a heart/circulatory system problem.
I elected to try capsacin as a vasodilator substitute for aspirin which i don't think is a good choice for various reasons.
( apparently only magnesium buffered aspirin works for this situation...)

Well, to my happy surprise it worked for both problems.
I'm still using atenolol to bring the bp down somewhat...
but the capsaicin stopped all obvious symptoms of both problems, which are severe enough my Dr says
to put me on state funded disability.

As you can see below capasaicin works on cgrp and reduces blood pressure,
AND it works on glutamate and substance p, which effects aspergers autism episodes

pubmed sources and pubchem sources...so no BS internet quack crap here

Stress and the inflammatory response: a review of neurogenic inflammation.

The subject of neuroinflammation is reviewed. In response to psychological stress or certain physical stressors, an inflammatory process may occur by release of neuropeptides, especially Substance P (SP), or other inflammatory mediators, from sensory nerves and the activation of mast cells or other inflammatory cells. Central neuropeptides, particularly corticosteroid releasing factor (CRF), and perhaps SP as well, initiate a systemic stress response by activation of neuroendocrinological pathways such as the sympathetic nervous system, hypothalamic pituitary axis, and the renin angiotensin system, with the release of the stress hormones (i.e., catecholamines, corticosteroids, growth hormone, glucagons, and renin). These, together with cytokines induced by stress, initiate the acute phase response (APR) and the induction of acute phase proteins, essential mediators of inflammation. Central nervous system norepinephrine may also induce the APR perhaps by macrophage activation and cytokine release
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Mechanism of the vasodilator action of calcitonin gene-related peptide in conscious rats.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) in capsaicin-sensitive substance P-immunoreactive sensory neurons in animals and man: distribution and release by capsaicin.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The amino acid glutamate—and its receptor and signalling functions— is fast becoming the one to watch with autism spectrum disorders in mind.

www.autismfile.com...

The specific role of the neuromodulator substance P (SP) and its target, the neurokinin 1 receptor (NK1R), in the generation and regulation of respiratory activity is not known. The preBötzinger complex (preBötC), an essential site for respiratory rhythm generation, contains glutamatergic NK1R-expressing neurones that are strongly modulated by exogenously applied SP or acute pharmacological blockade of NK1Rs. We investigated the effects of capsaicin, which depletes neuropeptides (including SP) and glutamate from presynaptic terminals, on respiratory motor output in medullary slice preparations of neonatal rat that generate respiratory-related activity.
jp.physoc.org...

pubchem capsaicin

pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

and to all you pro vacciners guess what: glutamate is in vaccines and iis behavior is effected by capcaicin
and this is how vaccines contribute tp ASDs

The Danger of MSG and How it is Hidden in Vaccines

articles.mercola.com...
edit on Wedam4b20144America/Chicago19 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Now when one asks rightly for the pro vacciners to produce a study comparing a non vaccinated population to a vaccinated population for ASD prevalance they cite the danish study...

well:
Here is the skinny on the DANISH STUDY

American prosecutors are attempting to extradite a Danish scientist.

Poul Thorsen has been charged with 13 counts of wire fraud and nine counts of money laundering; a federal grand jury alleges that Thorsen stole over $1 million from autism research funding between February 2004 and June 2008.

Thorsen is said to have used the proceeds to buy a home in Atlanta, two cars and a Harley Davidson. He is said to have stolen the money while serving as the 'principal investigator' for a program that studied the relationship between autism and exposure to vaccines.

The Copenhagen Post reports:

"... [O]ver the four-year period he submitted over a dozen false invoices from the CDC for research expenses to Aarhus University, where he held a faculty position, instructing them to transfer the funds to a CDC account, which was in fact his personal account ...

Thorsen's research on autism is widely known in academic circles, where he was until this week a highly respected figure. A paper of his on the subject, which is known as 'The Danish Study', is quoted extensively to refute the autism vaccine connection."

When two of the biggest names in vaccine research and support turn out to be guilty of fraud, major deception, lying and making unsubstantiated statements, it really calls into question the validity of their work on the vaccine front … and that's putting it mildly.

Yet, this news has only been quietly shared by a handful of media outlets.

Countless American parents are putting their trust, and their child's lives, in the hands of the U.S. Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) every time they vaccinate their children. Yet two of the CDC's "go-to guys" have now been caught red-handed lying and, in the case of Dr. Poul Thorsen, committing outright fraud. This includes:

Dr. Poul Thorsen, who was involved in several key studies the CDC uses to support their claims that MMR and mercury-containing vaccines, among others, are safe.
Dr. Paul Offit, a very well-known and frequent proponent of mandatory vaccination, whose views are promoted by the AAP and who previously served as a member of The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). ACIP is a 15-member panel of immunization experts, selected by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. They provide advice and guidelines to the CDC on vaccine-preventable diseases.

www.vaccinationcouncil.org...

Are you going to trust your children to a study partially authored by such a questionable source?
just look at the bribery scandals surrounding glaxo smith klien lately if you want to see how these folks operate

its not the monetary fraud that makes this so despicable
think about the damaged children...and families...and the rich share holders laughing all the way to the drug money laundring to big to fail bank
edit on Wedpm4b20144America/Chicago21 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
now they say ASDs start in the womb...somehow...
well here; right from the skeptics mouth:

That’s why we have real science. The Scientific Opinion on the re-evaluation of aspartame (E 951) as a food additive (pdf), published by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), came to the following scientific consensus:

The amount of aspartame that is absorbed into the bloodstream is nonexistent in numerous human and animal studies. This supports the understanding that aspartame is hydrolyzed into its simple, and widely consumed, constituent components in the digestive tract.
Scientists have found no acute toxic effects of aspartame.
The available data did not indicate that aspartame had any genotoxic effect.
There were no aspartame-related increases in neoplasms and tumors in carcinogenecity studies.
They did recognize some studies indicated that aspartame should not be consumed in large quantities by pregnant women, not necessarily because of the aspartame itself, but possibly because of gastrointestinal disturbances and quality of overall diet. They established that the potentially harmful dose of aspartame is 1000 mg/kg/day, a few hundred cans of diet soda per day.
They noted that there was no epidemiological evidence for potential associations between consumption of aspartame and cancers.
A large prospective cohort study in Denmark found no consistent association between the consumption of artificially sweetened beverages (but not with aspartame specifically) during pregnancy and the diagnosis of asthma or allergic rhinitis in children.
Data did not support genotoxicity of the methanol metabolite of aspartame.

www.skepticalraptor.com...

yup, real science
edit on Wedpm4b20144America/Chicago40 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The human body has had millions of years to evolve to it's present perfection. The systems and order of things within the body are in its natural equilibrium. When you start introducing chemicals into our foods and bloodstreams which has only been done systematically for hundred years give or take, that it is no surprise that that humans suffer from so many ailments, cancers, and diseases because of the lack of time needed for the body to adapt to modern day poisons.

This vaccine is proof. How vain to think that todays barbaric scientists and doctors think that they know better than millions of years of natural evolution on a atomic level. Well at least it is a good thing that the pharmaceutical companies have another pill for the cancers they cause.
edit on 9-4-2014 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2014 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Very informative thread. I like to see where people actually test things on themselves and post results. Is there any notable side effects yet? I have been eating more foods containing nicotinic acid lately, some of these foods contain capsaicin. The only draw back is that sugar can trigger the release of insulin and the nitrogen released from my muscles when I start to work a little causes the blood vessels to dilate and I wind up lite headed and also hypoglycemic. I am not sure what causes the dizziness, my life long problem with low blood volume is involved. So moderation of this is essential. Not all people are hypoglycemic or hypovolemic though.

It is the nitrogen that stimulates the insulin...when you go to do something a nitrogen compound breaks off the muscles and dialates the blood vessels and raises the heart beat. In my case, my normal heart rate is between 110 and 120 bpm. The whole thing about this is that by raising the heart rate, a chemical is made in the heart which stimulates production of new blood cells. So exercise of some sort is crucial. When a person gets lax for too long the nitrogen overwhelms the system and creates a rush of insulin and lowers circulation to the head by dialating the blood vessels. This causes a little beat messup in the heart, expecially if a person is deficient on potassium and magnesium. Now, also remember these nitrogen compounds need to be neutralized by enzymes properly. Also Leucine is a moderator along with proper amounts of vailene and isolucine, especially in women. This helps with controlling episodes. Beans are a good source of the compounds needed to moderate the nitrogen...like in chili and refried beans on tacos. Corn also contains compounds that moderate nitrogen, that is why it was used for taco shells.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
how is the vaccine connected to ASD causation?
IMHO
when the immune response is triggered it decides that glutamic compounds are hostile
this includes amino acids containing glutamate related molecules, as well as foods containing these chemicals
AND for the scientific minded here is what research shows:
check this out:
UNDERSTANDIN GLUTATHIONE
www.kellydorfman.com...

studies here
www.ewg.org...

it screws up the bodies ability to detox heavy metals like the mercury thats been in our teeth and which is in the vaccines
and other toxins
this is implicated in causation of asds and alzheimers and depression

and of course as we saw above
the CAPSAICIN works on the glutamate related processes

now all you pro and anti vacciners feel free to agree or challenge
because it would be good to keep this thread hot for discussion purposes

edit on Wedpm4b20144America/Chicago22 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Wedpm4b20144America/Chicago31 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Asparaganes are good for us in moderation. Aspartame is wound opposite and is definitely not a good chemical to consume much of. I can use a half of a diet soda to control my epilepsy, I have actually tested this and it does work in an emergency. If it lessens the electric signals in my brain what does it do to others who don't have this problem of epilepsy...it dumbs them down and makes them not able to realize reality. It can be a dope that is intended to dampen society...it will never be removed from GRAS. Don't worry, they know of the properties of this chemical.

MSG does almost the same thing as Aspartame does but a little differently effecting different pathways. One quarter of aspartame is broken down into free glutamate. Any plant based glutamate is not really good for us if overconsumed. A little makes us feel content but too much actually destroys the areas on cells where acetylcholine attaches. Other wise the cell will explode from getting too much chemical in it, the response is to lessen the attachment points and we get addicted to the free glutamates.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

hi RM
my next project is going to be do it yourself open heart surgery...

Hello SH
Always good to see you
and yes I agree...we were doing pretty good there for a bit once we realized cleaning up the environs, and washing hands,
stopped some of the worst of the communicable diseases.

They say a biololigical organism can't live in its own, or in certain other toxic wastes

it took many years to invent blowing out the candles on a birthday cake, and dirt sandwiches...etc, to induce herd immunity amoungst children.
grandmas are sometimes the best doctors
edit on Wedpm4b20144America/Chicago13 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Wedpm4b20144America/Chicago17 by Danbones because: damn, bad gramma(r) wouldn't you know it? lol

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Just wanted to put this out there. This paper shows the relatively strong correlation between prevalence aluminum adjuvants in vaccines and the incidence of ASD. "Correlation meeting 8/9 Hill criteria for causation." I'm in the process of researching what that is
I won't go back to my pediatrician until she tells me injecting babies with aluminum is safe. BTW, in spite of being a passionate proponent of vaccines, she was unaware that they contain aluminum. She is quite aware that aluminum is a known neurotoxin.

Aluminum is added to vaccines to help the vaccine work more effectively [20], but unlike dietary aluminum which will usually clear rapidly from the body, aluminum used in vaccines and injected is designed to provide a long-lasting cellular exposure [18, 19]. Thus, the problem with vaccine derived aluminum is really twofold: It drives the immune response even in the absence of a viral or bacterial threat and it can make its way into the central nervous system. The origin of aluminum salts in vaccines has a curious, and largely unknown, history: In the early part of the twentieth century, vaccine researchers frustrated by low antibody titers in experimental vaccines added various compounds in the hope of making the vaccines more effective. In 1926, Glenney et al. [21] first experimented using aluminum salts as ‘‘helpers,’’ hence the term adjuvant. Aluminum worked so well at increasing antibody titers that it became the primary vaccine adjuvant in use, a circumstance which has continued to the present day. Unfortunately, the potential for aluminum to be harmful to various organ systems, including the central nervous system, does not appear to have been rigorously tested [19].

The study:
Aluminum in the central nervous system (CNS):
toxicity in humans and animals, vaccine adjuvants,
and autoimmunity
C. A. Shaw • L. Tomljenovic

Immunol Res
DOI 10.1007/s12026-013-8403-1

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

very interesting
and of course as is mentioned above the vaccines result of low glutethione is to impair the body's ability to clear the toxic metal out

edit on Wedpm4b20144America/Chicago44 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

sometimes you post the best stuff RM
thanks for that

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Danbones

very interesting
and of course as is mentioned above the vaccines result of low glutethione is to impair the body's ability to clear the toxic metal out

Interesting.

From an article listed on Wikki. "Calcitriol (1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3), the active metabolite of vitamin D3, after being synthesized from calcifediol in the kidney, increases glutathione levels in the brain and appears to be a catalyst for glutathione production.[29] Calcitriol was found to increase GSH levels in rat astrocyte primary cultures on average by 42%, increasing protein concentrations from 29 nmol/mg to 41 nmol/mg, 24 and 48 hours after administration; this effect was reduced to 11%, relative to the control, 96 hours after administration.[30] It takes about ten days for the body to process vitamin D3 into calcitriol.[31] Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Now, the potato is cursed for it's content of calcitriol, a potent hormone. It can cause calcification of the tissues if you eat too many potatoes without appropriate amounts of bioavailable vitamin K...or just add butter. Now there are a few bad effects to potatoes but this appears to have both positive and negative effects that should be considered.

Capsaicin is a nightinshade chemical.
edit on 9-4-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

And here's the punchline...

Without the aluminum to asymmetrically hyper-stimulate your immune system, the vaccine does not work at all.

It bears repeating, without the neurotoxin, the vaccine is literally worthless. Without the vaccine, the aluminum causes the same immune response.

How long before we see some hasty junk science on the safety of injected neurotoxin?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

wow, that's some interesting stuff there...
now i really prefere birthday cake with burnt candles and a little spit on it

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

rickymouse

Danbones

very interesting

Interesting.

From an article listed on Wikki. "Calcitriol (1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3), the active metabolite of vitamin D3, after being synthesized from calcifediol in the kidney, increases glutathione levels in the brain and appears to be a catalyst for glutathione production.[29] Calcitriol was found to increase GSH levels in rat astrocyte primary cultures on average by 42%, increasing protein concentrations from 29 nmol/mg to 41 nmol/mg, 24 and 48 hours after administration; this effect was reduced to 11%, relative to the control, 96 hours after administration.[30] It takes about ten days for the body to process vitamin D3 into calcitriol.[31] Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Now, the potato is cursed for it's content of calcitriol, a potent hormone. It can cause calcification of the tissues if you eat too many potatoes without appropriate amounts of bioavailable vitamin K...or just add butter. Now there are a few bad effects to potatoes but this appears to have both positive and negative effects that should be considered.

Capsaicin is a nightinshade chemical.
edit on 9-4-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

well that explains my fondness for the perfect potatoe and the insistance that i wont give them or butter up:
margerine will kill you...
nice thing(s) about the capsaicin
the doses are tiny and ( i realize niteshade chemicals have been implicated in arthritic and related conditions)

Treatment of arthritis with topical capsaicin: a double-blind trial.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
safe and effective...

ps
you really do bring some interesting stuff to a thread my friend

edit on Wedpm4b20144America/Chicago27 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Inflammation controls our lives. Have you or a loved one dealt with pain, obesity, ADD/ADHD, peripheral neuropathy, diabetes, heart disease, stroke, migraines, thyroid issues, dental issues, or cancer?

If you answered yes to any of these disorders you are dealing with inflammation.

Sadly, most of us are suffering from one or more of these disorders but have no idea how to eliminate inflammation. Most doctors are utilizing pharmaceuticals in lieu of getting to the root cause.

It often seems extremely foreign to most people when they realize the majority of inflammatory diseases start in the gut with an autoimmune reaction which progresses into systemic inflammation. To truly be effective at managing or hopefully overcome a disease it needs to be addressed on all levels. Taking a look at where this process starts is the key.
articles.mercola.com...

gee
there's a grocery list..i see i have a few of those conditions...
how about you?
do these issues have common causes?
do they have common cures?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Autism is a complex neurological disorder characterized by severely impaired social interaction and language skills. The social and economic costs of the autism epidemic are staggering. In 2003, the Autism Society of America estimated the cost of treating the 1.5 million cases of autism to be $90 billion per year rising to $200-400 billion by 2010 (ASA 2003). In addition to the economic costs of treatment, autism is a tremendous burden to family members who must provide lifelong care to loved ones affected by the disorder.

www.ewg.org...

geez louise thats a lot of cheeze
talk about your make work project

there is some real financial incentives for not dealing with this whole mess properly,
as well as to not really look at what causes it...
money to be made and money to be lost...

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

The relief you talk about can be from the fact that the niacin compounds overload the pain sensors and they shut down if a lot of niacin is applied. Icy hot works that way in athletes. It does not correct the problem though, it just lessens the sensing of pain. Nitrogen is needed in the body for many functions.

When you smoke a cigarette, the nicotine actually attaches to the nicotine sensors and increases thinking ability. But if you smoke a lot, it dumbs you down because it overloads the sensors causing a similar situation as icy hot does on the pain in the joints. The nicotine is taken up in the mouth and also in the lungs. Smoking actually promotes dialation of blood vessels temporarily and over a long time, it can lead to a necessity of the nicotine to keep open the blood vessels. When you don't have a butt, your blood pressure rises. It is not a feasible and reliable way to control blood pressure. This is because we get dependent on nicotine doing this and your blood volume increases when you are not smoking, also your heart rate increases. Now there are ways to accentuate the breakdown of nicotine to remedy this.

Another thing is that when you smoke, you avoid the nicotinic acid foods which actually are much better at slow steady delivery of the nitrogen compounds. Also nicotine can cause the malabsorption of B12 and some other B vitamins because you already have enough nitrogen in the body which deficiencies of nitrogen may be sort of a signal to take out these nutrients. I am guessing that last part though, I assume this is possible by reading many metabolic pathways of nitrogen in the body. To stabilize the breakdown of nitrogen, consuming some food sources containing available molybdenum and magnesium is necessary. So this means you need to drink beer and eat bar nuts and hot pickled sausages if you smoke

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

i gave up ciggies almost 7 years ago...good thing too

i don't have an obvious nightshade problem, but potatoes and white bread and white pasta and sugar have been implicated in causing the inflammation that's implicated in all the related diseases mentioned above, so heart problems often have inflammation as part of their cause

the trick with food i find is that there is a reason for why a lot of seasonings go with certain foods it accentuates the positive or minimizes the negative of that food.

i really like poaching salmon in beer finishing with a small amount of butter and certain spices

afterwords the beer makes a really excellent soup base

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
AAAWWW gees. I just looked up symptoms of Aspergers and found that I must have it and also everyone I know probably has it. If you don't want to speak about what someone else in charge wants to speak about or if you don't agree with someone who has the ability to diagnose you, they tack you with that disease.

Maybe the ones who diagnose these diseases should be examined to see if they are normal. The symptoms used to diagnose Aspergers seem to be normal human behavior. I know doctors, lawyers, police, teachers, principals, and congressmen who could be diagnosed with this.

Everyone seems to occasionally have these symptoms.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join