It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: 20 injured in stabbings at Pennsylvania school

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

Sounds similar to my childhood. I can't say the area I was in was a rich area, but somehow most of my year was mostly preppy rich snobs. I hung out with mostly people older or younger as a result, but I had to deal with these pricks day in and day out in the classrooms. Except all the bullying ended at the end of JR high, when I decided to rearrange the face of the next person that said something mean to me and did it. I could have easily gone the way of this kid, or decided to give up and hang myself.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Jchristofer
the school hired a restoration crew to attempt to clean up the mess and make it appear as though nothing has happened.

it's funny you mentioned that....

i'm surprised nobody's clamoring to have the place torn down..

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Lol what do you want, the kids to go to school in hallways splattered in blood?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Jchristofer
reply to post by TKDRL

Not a problem at all.
Honestly: what prompted me to join was I happened to be reading the comments to a CNN article about the stabbing, and there were a ton of people claiming it was "an inside job" or was " a false flag" which is just not true.
I'm sure there will be people here claiming I am a "mole" planted to ease suspicion, which is fine by me, as long as those still in touch with reality can recognize that tragedies DO occur. They are not always carefully planned scenarios with a goal in sight as the outcome.

Regardless, thank you for actually listening rather than being a bull headed theorist haha :p
I tend to be one of them myself, which is why this was something I needed to address.

well, i mean, we don't have all the facts yet....from what i can see so far though, it doesn't fit the profile of being a staged, or "false flag" incident..

"false flag" is so overused these days.....

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

AnteBellum

Go look at you messages!

BUT I DON'T WANNA!

-looks anyway-
edit on 15-4-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

TKDRL

Sounds similar to my childhood. I can't say the area I was in was a rich area, but somehow most of my year was mostly preppy rich snobs. I hung out with mostly people older or younger as a result, but I had to deal with these pricks day in and day out in the classrooms. Except all the bullying ended at the end of JR high, when I decided to rearrange the face of the next person that said something mean to me and did it. I could have easily gone the way of this kid, or decided to give up and hang myself.

well the area i lived in wasn't affluent either...but in some of the less crime-ridden areas, and on the outskirts of our town, and the border areas of neighboring towns, you had people who had a bit more, or quite a bit more than the rest of us...they weren't ACTUALLY "rich" per-se, but they thought they were, because they had more than us....know what i mean?

one those deals like "you dad makes less than my dad, so i'm rich, and you're a fagg0t"

basically spoiled, entitled little pricks...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
He gave a real name, and seems legit. He demonstrated the naivety of youth posting what he did. I am glad someone pinged a mod to clean it up a bit, was about to do it and saw bonez already fixed it. I mean just the small info he gave, I know a whole lot about him.
edit on Tue, 15 Apr 2014 18:18:19 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

TKDRL

Lol what do you want, the kids to go to school in hallways splattered in blood?

no, not at all....s'not even close to what i said..

i guess the reference was missed on you...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Daedalus

AnteBellum

Go look at you messages!

BUT I DON'T WANNA!

-looks anyway-
edit on 15-4-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

Such a ham!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Yeah, one of my favorite was getting called a "scrub" all the time. It wasn't only clothes, couldn't afford to get my hair trimmed every other week, had to brownbag lunches instead of buying, had to miss a lot of the school trips, could never buy a yearbook. The last few days of school really sucked, all people really did was have friends sign yearbooks.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

TKDRL

Yeah, one of my favorite was getting called a "scrub" all the time. It wasn't only clothes, couldn't afford to get my hair trimmed every other week, had to brownbag lunches instead of buying, had to miss a lot of the school trips, could never buy a yearbook. The last few days of school really sucked, all people really did was have friends sign yearbooks.

oh yeah..."scrub"...i got that a lot too...hated that..

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristofer

You have a private message. To access them, click on the "envelope" icon at upper right corner of page between the RSS and Search icons.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Third mass stabbing within a month in Canada a few days ago.

Ottawa, Calgary and now Regina.

strange planet indeed.
edit on 17-4-2014 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I wanted to drop by here and say that they arent charging the kid with anything..
Link

Sorry its a video but meh...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Too bad there were no armed, trained teachers or there may have been a lot less stabbings. Will be keeping an eye on this story.

I don't believe arming teachers is a good thing. Most teachers are people with lots of problems!! I dont want any teachers having arms in school. Look how many teachers are pedos. Just think how many are at the end of their rope, then give them a gun in school. NOT good.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ThichHeaded

Wrong thread bro. I was really confused for a second there.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane
I don't believe arming teachers is a good thing. Most teachers are people with lots of problems!! I dont want any teachers having arms in school. Look how many teachers are pedos. Just think how many are at the end of their rope, then give them a gun in school. NOT good.

any excuse, eh'?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

I'm going to play devils advocate here:

Let's take this thread I did on a teacher student fight for example: ATS Link

Now the student had a box cutter razor, the teacher was the wrestling coach, in the above story. What if the teacher in this situation was a 4'10" female around age 50. . . and had a gun!
Not considering anything that leads up to the conclusion of this hypothetical situation. When the teacher shoots and kills the student, in class, in front of other students, what are you going to write when that thread appears here?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Derp a derp...

meh...

Sorry.. Should have paid attention...

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
Now the student had a box cutter razor, the teacher was the wrestling coach, in the above story. What if the teacher in this situation was a 4'10" female around age 50. . . and had a gun!
Not considering anything that leads up to the conclusion of this hypothetical situation. When the teacher shoots and kills the student, in class, in front of other students, what are you going to write when that thread appears here?

what am i going to write?

i'd write that while sad, she did the right thing. the student was a clear and present danger not only to herself, but to the rest of the class, and possibly others outside the class. there is no way she could have physically restrained, or disarmed him, and with a box cutter, most people wouldn't even try....all it takes is one swipe, and you're having a really bad day....two swipes, and you're in danger.....box cutters aren't to be trifled with...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join