It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun at night? Weirdest thing I ever scene.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I originally saw it, around 10 mins before this post. So 240 245ish I should of said 2:51 in my OP so that's a typo. Secondly I took the photo at 345ish almost 4. Therefore the object was in the same part of the sky southwest. For over an hour. And yes I was confused as to which direction the moon set I was thinking the sun . Anyway ask away.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Acousticsasylum

The reason I took photo was by request as I said I didn't have phone with me. So the object was much smaller in photo( hour after original sighting, witnessed by me and my good friend at the gas station.) so idk what to tell you guys in trying yo describe it the best I can.
edit on 9-4-2014 by Acousticsasylum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I originally saw it, around 10 mins before this post. So 240 245ish I should of said 2:51 in my OP so that's a typo.
You sure it's a typo? OP was posted at 3:54.

Secondly I took the photo at 345ish almost 4.
You sure about that? You said the pic was taken with your GF's I-Phone. At 5:20 you posted

Acousticsasylum
I just took pic from GFs iPhone. How do I post it from the phone?

Also, at 4:46 you posted

Acousticsasylum
I can't get a pic it is too dark, anyone from Midwest confirm anything west of you on the horizon? If not hope it's not local haha.

You finally posted a pic at 5:51 saying it was taken at 4. Add that up for me please.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

My phone says it was posted at 2:53 time stamp of original post.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'm sorry my account is set an hour behind. WOW that is a bummer. Lol cause my phone says 6:09 but the Tim stamp says 5:08 either way it is what it is. Pic is still cool.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It didn't go directly to the site after I took it. I'm not familiar with Apple, so it took me some time to post it. I'm not claiming anything here just that I saw a weird object and took a pic. That's all( now the blood moon looks like a winner) as opposed to the " moon illusion". But I'm no expert just the witness.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Isn't their suppose to be a xouple blood moons comming up? Kinda funny reading this thread seeing everyone pick apart his time flaws and smoking.... Alot of people see the moon/sun look a different color and have no idea what it is and dont understand it, live n learn.....

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 3u40r15m

What people do not see is the Moon AFTER IT HAS SET.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Acousticsasylum

It didn't go directly to the site after I took it. I'm not familiar with Apple, so it took me some time to post it. I'm not claiming anything here just that I saw a weird object and took a pic. That's all( now the blood moon looks like a winner) as opposed to the " moon illusion". But I'm no expert just the witness.

Regardless of the fact that at 5:20 you posted that you had just taken the pic then claimed it was taken at 4 when you posted it, by 4 the Moon had already set.

Yet you still said

I live near the bottom of lake saint clair . It was towards the south/ southwest. And the moon was more above and not nearly as bright - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Moon was more above the "object" in your pic when the Moon had already set?
edit on 9-4-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: fix incorrect autolink

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation

The only thing I don't get is how someone can have knowledge of where it sets but doesn't underatand the color effects.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

3u40r15m

DenyObfuscation

The only thing I don't get is how someone can have knowledge of where it sets but doesn't underatand the color effects.

Then that's not the only thing you "don't get".

You have no idea what I do or do not understand about the color effects. This has nothing to do with color effects.

You may not care that the story as told is not possibly true but I DO. Critical contradictions to reality.

If you don't want to think about it then don't but you can stay off of my ass without good reason.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Sir no need to be aggressive. As I stated when the moon was visible along with what I photographed was before I posted thread......... I took photo after original sighting. At the time of photo the moon had set but not before....... I can't be anymore informative sorry.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Aggressive? No, and certainly not with you.

The facts speak for themselves. If ATS doesn't care about this why should I?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Lol I wasnt talking about you.... But keep snappin at me and I will direct lashing right back atcha

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Who cares it's over now, no need in arguing over it.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Lol I wasnt talking about you

Really? Who then? It was in your reply to my post.

But keep snappin at me and I will direct lashing right back atcha

Enjoy yourself. Although I will direct your attention to your initial snap.

Kinda funny reading this thread seeing everyone pick apart his time flaws

And who is "everyone" doing that? Uh huh.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I read your other post wrong, the phone I was reading it on has a cracked screen. But it is irrelevant who I was talking about now since I read your reply correctly. Now it is directed towards you, and you do not know what you are talking about. What do you mean "people do not see the moon after it is set"?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

What do you mean "people do not see the moon after it is set"?

Maybe instead of shooting off at me ill informed you should read some. Then you would not have to ask that question.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

And yes I was confused as to which direction the moon set I was thinking the sun . Anyway ask away.

So you are saying the sun sets in the east?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It's a very interesting pic if your sure it isn't the moon. Well it's an interesting pic even if it was the moon with the pink sky and the moon looking more like the sun than the moon.

I just finished up researching the Blue Star/Red Star Kachina in Hopi prophecy - and your pic reminded me of that prophecy.

Thanks for sharing OP.

CdT

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join