It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the mystery light on Mars? Distant 'glow' seen in Curiosity rover's latest photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
A strange white speck of 'light' on a recent photograph taken by Curiosity rover has led some to believe that life is thriving on Mars.

UFO blogger Scott Waring claims that the new photograph taken by the rover suggests there are intelligent creatures living underground.

But Nasa, perhaps rather unsurprisingly, are not quite heralding it as the discovery of the century just yet.

+4
Life on Mars? In this photo taken by the Curiosity rover a light of unknown origin can be seen in the distance

The Curiosity rover is currently exploring an area of Mars known as ‘the Kimberley.’

Named after a region of western Australia, the area sees four different types of rock intersect and is scientifically fascinating.

The particular spot the rover is in ‘gives us a great view for context imaging of the outcrops at the Kimberley,’ Melissa Rice of the California Institute of Technology said in a release.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... net.html#ixzz2yMhTh8qT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
....or we could read all about it in the thread started 2 days ago here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

SWAMP GAS.
edit on 9-4-2014 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hey free, I truly believe it's a UFO, I have many pictures I saved from the rover "raw" images and I have one with two "U.F.O's" hovering in the sky, but I need to do 20 decent posts before I can post my self >

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join