It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I never watch TV since I don't live with my parents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I don't have a TV .
TV dramas sucks nowadays,those plots of TV dramas MUST be same(keeping to showing pointless sex scene and violence scene),the definition of love in TV dramas=Mary Sue.
And those TV dramas fans keeping to brainwashing me how great TV dramas is in any media platform...It's nasty.I don't care what kind of illuminati/mason plans for TV shows,It's just outrageous!

But there's few TV shows valuable,like these:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Yeah, I agree with you. I only watch TV now for political news and awesome movies. I'd rather just play some music and research random stuff on my laptop.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Same here, I will watch my favourites sports and that's about it. The rest is on my computer watching or reading what I want to.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by candlestick

I agree, I have a TV for movies here and there. No cable or tv shows. Mostly too busy to be couch potato.

When I do get to visit my parents, I do watch the history, and discovery channel, that's it.

I save my ass-sitting for book reading, ATS, and eating

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The place I live with fastest internet access speed for civilian in this planet,thus I can watch HD movies though internet.

faint1993
Yeah, I agree with you. I only watch TV now for political news and awesome movies. I'd rather just play some music and research random stuff on my laptop.

Don't know which movie is not bad,even there's no pointless sex and violence scene ,most of them are political correct.

Same here, I will watch my favourites sports and that's about it. The rest is on my computer watching or reading what I want to.

Are those sports shows free in your country?

AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by candlestick

I agree, I have a TV for movies here and there. No cable or tv shows. Mostly too busy to be couch potato.

When I do get to visit my parents, I do watch the history, and discovery channel, that's it.

I save my ass-sitting for book reading, ATS, and eating

You don't watch discovery channel though internet?If I don't watch that one ,I don't know what kind of video I can watch?
edit on 9-4-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join