It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A ufo I spotted earlier tonight.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Fair enough.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

So, yea...Any guesses?

Yes I do.

It quite obviously must have been a goose which somehow must have got its hind leg stuck to a weatherballon. The movement you must have seen was the goose as it thrashed around and gotten free and zig zaged away as it was trying to unattached a piece of string that got stuck to its wing. All the while, in its scared thrashing state it let out a little goose fart. It was at that point were some swamp gas from the neighboring swam which was drifting on the currents for hours must have floated into the high atmosphere and mixed with the goose fart thereby giving that appearance of color change from your perspective as the goose and weatherballon both drifted into cloud cover.

As you can see it is the only logical explanation for what you saw. That or a satellite, or Chinese lanterns, or a remote controlled toy drone plane, or aliens, or? Well the possibilities are quite many, and endless, as we will never know then yes I would say its another one of them UFOs.

But the weatherballon/goose theory sounds most plausible.

edit on 9pmThursdaypm042014f4pmThu, 04 Sep 2014 21:18:40 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Seems like its some sort of drone or childs RC plane run amuck

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSZOMBIE
No likely, not at the altitudes the OP is implying it was at, a drone may be flying that high, but an RC plane no way.

Its quite obvious my theory that it was a goose and a weather balloon holds more water. Though however I suspect that it could not have been a goose. And even though they do fly that high, some species they even go right over the Himalayas when they migrate, which is pretty high up. But the fact stands that you would not likely see one goose flying alone, it just does not happen. And so I have revised my theory that it must have been geese and a weatherballon, and off course the swamp gas.
edit on 4pmTuesdaypm092014f2pmTue, 09 Sep 2014 16:20:18 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
yes bcus there are drones doing automated mapping all over the place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

originally posted by: okamitengu
automated drone mapping might make strange zig zag course changes?

but without pictures. I'm just speculating. as are you

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSZOMBIE
Could be drones, got to keep Google earth updated eh, though they mostly use satellites I heard. Anyways it could be so many things that anybody's guess is as good as any. Though personally the more fancy-full ones are a bit more entertaining. Speculations a plenty is the name of the game.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I seen something on april fools of this year and reported it on Mufon. It sounds similar to yours as you say zigzaging.

What I seen would zigzag and at each corner a light would flash and it had to be moving at insane speeds as it covered the sky very quickly. My brain couldn't comprehend anything I'd ever seen ufo video or reality wise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join