It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Meddling with Ukraine’s Internal Affairs by Dispatching Mercenaries to Southern Regions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
RIA Novosti, April 8 2014 - OPINION: US Meddling with Ukraine’s Internal Affairs by Dispatching Mercenaries to Southern Regions

MOSCOW, April 8 (RIA Novosti) – The deployment of mercenaries by the US-based private company Greystone to southern regions in Ukraine is a continuation of Washington’s interference in Ukraine’s internal affairs, Igor Korotchenko, editor-in-chief of the Russian National Defense magazine told RIA Novosti.
The dispatch of Greystone soldiers to Ukraine may be financed by Ukrainian oligarchs and organized in coordination with the US State Department, Korotchenko explains.
“Thus, we are talking about the continuation of the US policy of military intervention in Ukraine and a preparatory stage for a massacre in southeastern Ukraine,” the expert said.

I've been seeing numerous reports from the ground of Ukrainian "Jaguar" special forces being deployed in places like Donetsk. The thing is that locals are saying that they only speak English and don't understand Ukrainian or Russian. Now it seems that the Russian media (at least) is reporting this with certainty.

The claim is that these are Greystone mercenaries working with the junta. With full confirmation, this would look really bad for the junta, especially since these guys are wearing Ukrainian uniforms.

And I said it before when it was claimed that the "unmarked" self-defense forces were Russian military: the locals aren't stupid, they know if these soldiers are of their own culture regardless of how many uniform layers they wear. When the Crimean self defense force mobilized, the locals knew who they were and respected them. When these mercenaries arrived in eastern Ukraine, the locals made them out immediately to be outsiders. This only furthers their resolve, their suspicions of NATO putsch.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Vovin

I doubt it, as it would give the Russians an excuse to send a lot of western soldiers home in a body bag. Since they are mercenaries, and I doubt very much, any such company, blackwater or greystone, would put their soldiers up for a hunting license. I doubt that's good for business.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
And pitin isn't paying his terrorists in Eastern Ukraine ?

For every action there is an equally and opposite reaction

Let's be honest the activities of pro Russia activists I'm the East are that of brutal armed take overs and should not be tolerated

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Russian should and most probably will move in if Ukraine government carries out a crackdown on civilians. Russia has already warned Kiev junta to not do that and rest is a matter of few hours only before junta starts to lose eastern and southern regions.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
damn I wish the west was doing more

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Same old story, nothing changes with the yanks, one can never trust them, that has proven time and time again historically.

Ukraine was actually econimcally BETTER off with economic ties with Russia than the US / EU.

Well, looks like Crimea is going to be living in Luxuary compared to the rest of what remains of Ukraine.

Crimea will become the Monaco of Ukraine lol. In fact I believe Putin may even do this just to rub their noses in it.

WIll be interesting to watch how this plays out economically and the migrations of people between Ukraine / Crimea, Ukranians are already dependant on jobs in Russia to survive. Where else can they go? Crima? probably some, the rest, to the EU, Poland et al for jobs. That will ignite another fury with those countries that get a lot of migrant workers from Ukraine.

edit on 8-4-2014 by strawburry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

TritonTaranis
And pitin isn't paying his terrorists in Eastern Ukraine ?

For every action there is an equally and opposite reaction

Let's be honest the activities of pro Russia activists I'm the East are that of brutal armed take overs and should not be tolerated

one wonders why you post your comment as a rhetorical question...?
but not with something substantial we can believe in

we do know the us is constantly causing sectarian violence through out the world through use of private mercenary contractors
talibans, alCIAduh!, blackwater /Xe...etc..often dressed as locals to incite sectarian violence
then you have the IDF and the nazis working together which is really a hoot
"brothers" the IDF zionist said about the nazis in Haaretz news paper

edit on Tuepm4b20144America/Chicago42 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I am thinking that Putin has this covered and I highly doubt we will see the bodies on the news ...silly american s ....

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

the2ofusr1
I am thinking that Putin has this covered and I highly doubt we will see the bodies on the news ...silly american s ....

Snipe a few of them dead cold, how will the news media spin FOREIGN SOLIDERS in Ukraine? Boy wouldn't that be hard to explain and embarassing.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

TechniXcality

Well, since you are already in uniform, why don't YOU go and do something about it.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by strawburry

Like I said ,you wont see it on the news .The mercenaries boss can tell the families they are missing in action ..end of story .

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

the2ofusr1

Like I said ,you wont see it on the news .The mercenaries boss can tell the families they are missing in action ..end of story .

And no tears shall be spilled.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

TechniXcality

trouble is in countries where they have done more syria lybia iraq afghanistan columbia venezuala varios sundry places around the globe
the results have worked out to be less...

well except for the kilos of opium, du contamination, and body counts of innocents, war machine profits,
and suiciding us vetrans...and taxes at home and austerity
those have turned out to be more

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

victor7
Russian should and most probably will move in if Ukraine government carries out a crackdown on civilians. Russia has already warned Kiev junta to not do that and rest is a matter of few hours only before junta starts to lose eastern and southern regions.

And NATO has already pre warred Russia

The Ukrainian government withhold all rights to take out terrorist activities and armed take overs within there boarders Russia does not

It looks as if Ukraine is already rounding up the Putin bankrolled separatists

Kharkov Ukraine

FAIL
edit on 8-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Danbones

TechniXcality

trouble is in countries where they have done more syria lybia iraq afghanistan columbia venezuala varios sundry places around the globe
the results have worked out to be less...

well except for the kilos of opium, du contamination, and body counts of innocents, war machine profits,
and suiciding us vetrans...and taxes at home and austerity
those have turned out to be more

It's funny you should mention Syria

It's yet another place in the world Russia is keeping a minority in power

And as for the body count of innocents, perhaps checking your facts before spreading lies is wise anybody can look at the information and facts from Iraq and it's pretty obvious that over 90% of the death in Iraq is due to a civil war between waring factions

www.iraqbodycount.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Ive done my time and absolutely wood give me some resources some guys some apc`s a supply line and ill give you some kick ass.. thats why when the guy at the store says would you like to donate to the poor african children I say hell no. BecauseiI refuse to donate to a warlord with guns while the people starve. REalisticly they need an armed force protecting the food drop

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

strawburry

the2ofusr1

Snipe a few of them dead cold, how will the news media spin FOREIGN SOLIDERS in Ukraine? Boy wouldn't that be hard to explain and embarassing.

Which foreign soldiers?

The Russian Foreign soldiers meddling in it neighbours national integrity?

Or the private armies requested upon by the Ukrainian people and government after Russians illegal annexation of Crimea?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

the2ofusr1

I'm sure Putin does have it covered too considering he's the man giving the orders

Let's see if Putin as we all suspect tries to use it for yet another excuse for intervention and annexation, and let's hope NATO stands true to its words and send Russia running for the hills as soon as Russian columns start to move

edit on 8-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

TechniXcality

Do what? are you a nut job, who wants a world war over what ? a couple of nazis in Ukraine?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vovin

Oh yeah? Are they just doing that so that they can unofficially go to war? Seems like a cold war tactic to me. Dont send the army as that would be a sign of war but its ok to send in armed melishas in to do their dirty work.

Just you wait and see. There will be a fight one of these days and one of those guys are going to get shot if not killed then the states are going to say "oh they killed an american", then they'll go to war all over again.

Its going to happen just you wait and see, WE ALL KNOW HOW THE US GOVERNMENT OPPERATES haha

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join