It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosnian Pyramids and Wikipedia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It starts Like this
In 2011 i went on my O.E for 5 months and traveled a bit of Europe, i met a Girl in Germany at a hostel. We were both sitting down just waiting to sign in and pay for our dorms.. so we just got talking.
She said that she was a volunteer at the Bosnian Pyramid and was helping excavate it. She was telling the truth, why would she lie, she even showed me photos etc. I'm 100% they exist and the real deal.

So the other day i thought i would search and see the progress of the site excavation etc.

I went to Google and typed : Bosnian Pyramid

On The FIRST Line of the FIRST search item (Bosnian pyramids - Wikipedia)
It mentions that its a Hoax!?

Any thoughts on this??

IMO they are no Hoax, So you are being lied to by Wikipedia...

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GallopingFish

There are no proof of Bosnian Pyramid to be real, there are only theories made by ONE man.

edit on 8-4-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

i don't personally believe it's a hoax and think the jury is still out on this one. they don't want to recognize it as a legitimate find/discovery because of how it would re-write the history books and change the view on the old world.

i've seen pictures from people there on excavation too and i'll i have to say is man-made stone blocks. people keep trying to come up with natural formation excuses. but to me, those explanations don't cut it.

now as for whether or not the pyramids are emitting radio waves and this and that, i don't know. but, i believe the structures are real. and i'm more likely to believe that the government wants to label this guy as a nut and a hoaxer than admit to what the potential impact of a discovery like that would have on the world.

it's what they always do with science that they don't want to address. label it as fringe science, hoax science, kooky science. this way they don't have to address it. they just dismiss it.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Neither of you thought it was strange that you were helping excavate a site? Or it was normal cause the two of you are currently going for degrees in archaeology and it's part of your schooling?

Nah... Just ask a couple of kids at the hostel...

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I like many others genuinely believe they are a reality but you must understand that there existance throw's into doubt many if not all of the percieved model's of the spread of and history of humanity not only in europe but possible throughout the world.
There very existance is a challenge to so many HIGHLY QUALIFIED persons whom recieve bursary and positions on facultys and boards as a result of there pseudo religious adherance to the recognized and enshrined model of human history as there very qualifications are litteraly based on research which was based on research and analysis interpreted in accordance to this ENFORCED chronology. Any challenge to this can indeed invalidate there entire professional credentials and qualifications by undermining the very fabric of the basis of theoretical observation and interpretation upon which they are founded and so there is an inherent resistance to new find's and interpretations. The weathering of the Sphynx at Giza is one such point of recent fact, where the weathering was identified by a Geologist (a True science bound profession unlike Egyptology and most Archeaology over the 5000 BC), The Geologist was not told about what he was dating until after and it show's how much power the entrenched establishment have in the public and faculty eye that he then despite his adamant argument was suddenly on very shaky ground, the Public and faculty meanwhile accepted the view of a group of TRADITIONALIST Scholars over the scientific evidence, more recently there has been furure (Rightly though) about some german students whom took unauthorized samples from within the pyramid form a contested crude heiroglyphic message which many believe the english man whom DYNAMITED his way into the vaulting above the king's chamber of the great pyramid may have placed there himself due to reversed symbols and mistakes.
There are entire sections of museum basements and storage areas filled with anomolous find's as well as the entire field of the infamous OOPART (Out of place artifact - they do exist and are used by the opposition whom are entrenched in religious beliefs to enforce there point - with there own interpretation - while the establishment ignore or poo poo them).

Now there are anomolys to the great pyramids such as with the exception of that item of contested heiroglyph and a piece of wood found by a robot sent down one of the shafts in the great pyramid there is an absolute absence of any inscriptions unlike in the supposedly later and much cruder pyramids and all the tomb's of egypt, this alone would be a glaring identification that the culture whom built them had nothing in common with the egypt of the pharoahs but a stelae between the paws of the sphinx though badly eroded and with it's lower part worn away tells of how a pharoah (whom is recognized perversely because of this as there builder) RESTORED THE SPHYNX AND PYRAMIDS, so what is restored, He place new casing stones (A huge undertaking especially considering there weight) and perhaps inscribed the outside which are now used in the mosques of cairo as the arabs stripped the casing stone to build there mosques and palaces ( a bit like an ancient version of blowing the buddha up eh.).

The real problem though is two fold, the presence of pyramids at Bosnia of an age which places there builder civilization at the warm period before the last ice age would upset accepted chronology of the human species and its out of africa model as well as show the presence of a very highly sophisticated culture in possession of possible unidentified technology and sciences before our own ancestors had supposedly learned how to farm and a population and heirarchy large enough to undertake such endeavours.
It would put so many speculative historians and anthropoligist cherished theorys and models to the flame that they would fear for there careers and reputations as it would show them to be a bunch of charlatains and literally heilight the criminal concealment and destruction of ancient relics which we know has occured.

edit on 8-4-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I actually know the (Osmanagic) family of the man behind the excavation of the Bosnian pyramid and as far as I can tell its real. If I remember correctly in a recent conversation with him there are tunnels that go through the pyramid. They will be setting up a social media page and will posts lots of pictures from the excavation for everyone to see soon. It's currently in the works at the moment, but as soon as I get the news it is up and running I will post a link on ATS.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I know Sam and I know a few people personally who went over there. I also know a couple who are going there this summer to investigate. Now the people who went there believe it is a real man made structure even though they are different than the other pyramids....possibly since they are much earlier versions.

The people who say it is a hoax haven't even been there to look at them. How can you say something is a hoax without actually examining it. There is a big flaw in our archeological society if they deny things without giving them an open minded examination.

I have read about this denial from articles written here in this country. It seems that archeologists were asked what they would do with evidence that the Chinese had come to this country long ago and settled in California. The archeologists were asked if they would accept or discount this evidence and most at the conference said they would discount it. They were told that this is real and proven and that they better open their minds up. I suppose half of them still didn't believe the undeniable evidence when they left the conference.

If something goes against consensus of the time it is hard to get people to believe it, especially if it contradicts their knowledge. In the case above, the evidence was so overpowering that Occams Razor should not be used. The Asians were here in America a very long time ago.

Now I have not seen the Bosnian Pyramids in person, so I cannot say they are real. I can say I know some people who worked there or were there and they say they sure look real and even though they do not look like most other pyramids they definitely appear to be manmade. The corners do not seem to show random upheavel as the excuse that the ones denying this have made, they are too neat and organized. My wife and I may go there some day also and drink some local beer....good cheap beer and inexpensive locally grown food always impresses me.

So you all can go to see the Egyptian pyramids and blow a bundle, I will someday go to a controversial pyramid because I am an ATSer and look at things different than the puppets of society. Why would anyone want to go somewhere where there is nothing for them to discover? At the Bosnian Pyramids you are a co-worker instead of a tourist. That is more interesting to me.

I also have no interest going on a cruise ship....too much like being a Sardine. I'd rather go shovel dirt with a bunch of other people and OOOh and AWW at a little rock

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by freetheuniverse

You know Sam too. He seems like a nice guy doesn't he. He does not act like a person running a scam. I know my share of scammers, he is not like them. I couldn't say this if I had not personally met and talked to him.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Sam is definitely a very nice guy and super funny! He has the corniest jokes. He is very passionate about his work and interest in the Bosnian pyramid. Is always traveling, giving lectures around the world, and aways searching for volunteers to help him excavate the pyramid. Anyone with the time can volunteer over the summer and see for them self.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

This controversy is no different than that over UFOs.
Why should we trust officials and authorities when they have a huge stake in the outcome and we simply want to know the truth?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Wikipedia isnt lying to you. Its a site where ALL info comes from anyone...user...like you even...generated...true of not. So its not FROM or BY Wikipedia.

They let anyone say about anything when adding to the info. They even have disclaimers on-page.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

They are still real after watching that.
That ONE man is doing Heaps of work and study and is just stating what he is finding its not about him. Its about research.
I am sure he is getting strife from all angles. Poor Fella, good luck to him!
I trust in my heart that what the girl showed me and told me was true.

From wiki
"The European Association of Archaeologists released a statement calling the pyramids a "scheme" and a "cruel hoax"

What a bunch of Carp...

Well in my mind this undermines my trust in :

Archaeologists
Wikipedia / Big "official websites", because the only info on these pyramids is on smaller ones.
And Wherever the money goes that connects them to others!!

Am i right?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I like Wikipedia and you're right. It has heaps of awesome information.
But in the case of Bosnian Pyramids being Hoaxed.

Whoever wrote it and whoever allows it to stay floating around on the website.
They are LYING

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well, I sure think the Bosnian Pyramids are the real deal.

I'm one of those weirdos that thinks that pyramids were built for a reason. I am convinced that the ancients believed that pyramids were capable of amplifying certain energies. The Bosnian structures contain far more than just man-made stone; they are also an earthwork structure and that tells us a whole lot about the goals and intent of the people who built them.

If the Bosnian pyramids were created to amplify a specific energy, then I'd say its creators were attempting to amplify negative ion energy (the earth being negatively charged) because that energy has a KNOWN beneficial impact on the health and fertility of the surrounding neighborhood. Mother Nature responds to an increase in the negative ion fields by producing a greater yield, and you can see it in the health of the nature system in the Bosnian area. The whole area looks vibrant, green and lush.

In contrast, the Giza pyramids contain no earthworks and no water; they are just massive stone monuments. They are impressive, yes, but in all the pictures I've ever seen of the Giza Complex, the one thing that strikes me as profound is that NOTHING green is growing there.

Anyone who remembers the outcome of the old SRI experiments at Giza back in the mid 70s, will recall that when physicists aimed enormous amounts of cosmic ray energies at one of the pyramids, to the amazement of the experimenters, that pyramid sucked up and absorbed everything that was aimed at it.

Obviously, that tells us that the GP absorbs energy. But Giza is a desert and deserts are known to be places where positive ions tend to collect because they are attracted to hot, dry places.

So, it stands to reason that Giza is absorbing positive ions and at the same time, quite likely AMPLIFYING a positive ion field. You don't have to be an expert to know that nature abhors it, 'cuz not a dang thing green can be seen growing there. Positive ion fields are also known to have a detrimental effect on the health of human beings, and they are especially associated with producing stressed out, violent & angry reactions in people, which has been the general condition of the Near and Middle East for all of known history. Just sayin'…

In the various esoteric beliefs of the ancients, the sun's energy (positive ions) were seen as a masculine energy field, while the energy of the earth and water, especially moving water (which produces negative ions) were associated with the feminine.

In contrast, the Sun god worship of the Egyptians is reflected in their pyramid complex, which might well be realistically described as collectors and amplifiers of a positive ion field.

I believe the Bosnian pyramids are the real deal, but I've got to say I think the modern folks who named them the Pyramids of the Sun and the Moon missed the mark and named them wrong. I think the Bosnian complex was meant to amplify the Earth energy that is healing and supportive of Mother Nature. She likes a negative ion field and responds to an amplification of that field with greater fertility.

The builders of the Bosnian complex would have most likely originally dedicated their pyramids to the feminine.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Riddles

the egyptian variety are built, mostly it seems, in reference to various symbols.

The problem with their approach is that it seems to be a sort of making into a profanity the concepts thy were trying to display. Like they were into worshipping the symbol and not the concept.

Huge monuments to memorialize esoteric wisdom is dumb. Huge monuments meant to achieve a function derived from esoteric knowledge..that is another matter entirely. Stonehenge could possibly be such a place.

The Bosnian Pyramid....i have no real opinion on it. Except i am interested...and hope some type of results are seen from excavation. Its an enormous site, so some amount of patience is due, to be sure.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I have heard a few stories of people visiting Bosnia for the sole purpose of seeing the 'pyramid'
Just look at it......HUGE

If this site actually gets recognition as a man made pyramid, it will definatley turn our conventional idea of Archaeology on its head.
I would think that one simple excavation would easily give enough details wether to continue a full scale dig. But then again it looks like powers that be may allready know what this 'mound/pyramid' is and for some reason want it kept a secret

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

GallopingFish
I went to Google and typed : Bosnian Pyramid

On The FIRST Line of the FIRST search item (Bosnian pyramids - Wikipedia)
It mentions that its a Hoax!?

So a hoax is called a hoax.... what is wrong with that?

Any thoughts on this??

They are correctly called a hoax.

IMO they are no Hoax,

Which geologists or archeologists have declared them to be manmade pyramids?
edit on 9-4-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
"So you are being lied to by Wikipedia"

Google is all to keen to place Wikipedia at the top of the page on just about any subject and this makes me question if Wikipedia can be trusted or is it just another parts of googles spy-ring.

Some browser pre-load the first few links from a Google search and that includes executing all the scripts in the background and I contacted Wikipedia about this years ago when it first stared and they said it was not their fault well if I owned the site and had to spend money to deal with the extra bandwidth used and needed bigger servers because someone kept pushing un-clicked traffic my way and I was not in on the deal then I would soon take them to court.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
They've been designated hoax because they are a hoax.

They're hills, not 'pyramids.' Fair enough, a lot of folk prefer the idea that the archaeological world is wrong and the uneducated metal-worker is right. That's conspiracy theory! It isn't Osmanagic's fault that he can't find graves, debris or the habitations of the 1000s of people it'd take to build pyramids, no, it's the damn archaeologists' fault for putting their fingers in their ears. Classic conspiracy thinking!

Archaeologists and geologists have visited and said they were natural hills and natural fissures.

Osmanagic is bound to find *some* evidence that shows people lived on the hills for centuries. That's a given that applies to most of the hills of Europe. There'll be some tunnelling/digging, some foundations and some organic waste. When he sticks to the story that some lost civilisation built pyramids, people should be asking where the hell is his evidence for them all?

Over in Egypt we find massive grave-sites, piles of food remains and remains of pyramid-builders' quarters. He can blame academics for not listening and give the hills all the fancy names he likes, but whilst there's no significant evidence of people living there in great numbers, there's no reason to call them pyramids.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Riddles
Anyone who remembers the outcome of the old SRI experiments at Giza back in the mid 70s, will recall that when physicists aimed enormous amounts of cosmic ray energies at one of the pyramids, to the amazement of the experimenters, that pyramid sucked up and absorbed everything that was aimed at it.

Just how did these "scientists" produce enormous amounts of cosmic rays? What is your source for that claim?

The builders of the Bosnian complex would have most likely originally dedicated their pyramids to the feminine.

It is not man made....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join