It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy's bishops pass Vatican-backed rule that child molestation does not have to be reported

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Thurisaz
reply to post by Thurisaz

oh thought I had best clarify the connection to communion and pedophilia... little lambs are little children.

ew...

lambs?
shouldn't that be
EWE?

zombies:
if only JC had has a box of those hornady zombie rounds and a nice 30.06...
he might have decided it was so much fun he may have decided to hang around a little longer
and have some devilishly good fun

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

oh very sorry, my posts were removed as they were off topic... I didn't realize they were off topic...never mind and I apologize for the post that was off topic and very anti-Catholic.

Back on topic... I do believe the holy communion is anything but holy communion. Pagan teachings show the holy communion is the earliest evidence (in writing) of cannibalism. Those traditions involved sacrifice of children.. (little lambs) so it is on topic that I do include this information. The best servants were children... groomed from an early age, so I am not surprised that the Catholic Abomination is now trying to circumvent the laws and institute their own laws to keep their perverse traditions going.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

IsidoreOfSeville
reply to post by adjensen

Would you quit with that rational nonsense? The folks on this thread want to Catholic bash. Get with the program! The nerve!

easy
some of adj's stars are mine for his erudite posts...
however:
the fact remains even amongst christians there are over 30,000 different kinds of christianity
so even supporting one form over the others automatically means one is sort of bashing all the others
that have somewhat varying beliefs

A Christian denomination is an identifiable religious body under a common name, structure, and doctrine within Christianity.[1] Some groups included do not consider themselves a denomination (e.g., the Catholic Church considers itself the one true church and the Apostolic See, and as pre-denominational).[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

According to the World Christian Encyclopedia (year 2000 version), global Christianity had 33,820 denominations with 3,445,000 congregations/churches composed of 1,888 million affiliated Christians.

wiki.answers.com...

which one is the true believer?

so one has to be able to take some heat in order to cook in this kithchen
EVERYONE has to back up there assertion at some point....
simply not being able to eat MnMs might be proof of cruciFICTION...but maybe not divinity
edit on Thuam4b20144America/Chicago58 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Thuam4b20144America/Chicago24 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
So basically any sane person would never let their children anywhere near a priest! I've always believed there were some real sickos in high places and this really does seem to be deep seeded in organized religion, especially the catholic church.
edit on 10-4-2014 by Slickinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

the fact remains even amongst christians there are over 30,000 different kinds of christianity

The vast majority of that number is due to something calling a "Congregationalist Polity", a form of church that leaves all power and judgement to the local pastor and does not have a church hierarchy. The biggest one of those are the Baptists, so every Baptist church that you see is technically counted as a "separate denomination", even if they believe the same things as other Baptist churches (this, by the way, is how obvious nutball churches, like Westboro Baptist, exist -- if the local pastor says that gays are evil, then that's what the church's doctrine is, and there is no hierarchy to say otherwise, or kick them out of the Baptist faith.)

In reality, there aren't all that many different denominations, and once you get past the big differences (Catholic & Orthodox vs Protestant; Calvinism vs Arminianism) the variations aren't all that significant. I converted from Methodism to Catholicism in 2012 because I came to believe that the early church was probably closest to the "true church", and that is best represented by the Catholic or Orthodox churches, but I still hold a number of my Methodist beliefs, including Arminianism.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

thanks Adj
I agree that number does seem high, but it illustrates the idea of the variability of the different interpretations.
I would guess the smaller denominations have less cover to hide in and so might be a little more transparent, and have less of a fiscal target for fake victims too...well, till you hit "cult" status

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join