It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL MEMBERS: The Return of the Political Mud-Pit on AboveTopSecret.com

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Glad to see a return of the 'mudpit'! No doubt all our political representatives will take note of our discussions and change things for the better!

edit on 8-4-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I think me likey!

Question - If an interaction on an otherwise non-mud-pit thread goes mud-pit - will the whole thread be moved to the mud-pit, or will the poster be advised to start a new mud-pit thread, and have his/her post removed from the original non-mud-pit thread?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Does this mean I need to invest in a new popcorn maker ?

This is going to be better than Hockey Night in Canada, man.

American partisan politics is good fodder for a laugh or two or twelve, normally as it is... But now that the gloves are off ? Hell, I no longer need to pay my cable bill for nighttime entertainment anymore !

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I don't know what's worse: that this is necessary, or that ATS is actively endorsing political flaming/trolling by giving them somewhere to do it.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have been left with the impression that threads that didn't start in the mud-pit, could under the right circumstances be moved to the mud-pit. Have I got that right?

If that's the case, then isn't it conceivable that the entire forum could end up sliding in to the mud-pit?

Oh dear.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join