It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spreading a message, without being labeled a crazy?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
You're never going to be able to convince anyone of anything. In this culture, with every cause imaginable begging you for your support, with every ideology being used as a billy club, people have to either make up their own minds (on their own) or fall in line with the herd.

You can spread the message around, but you can't make people listen (not to mention understand). That's the frustrating part.

But don't be afraid of being labeled crazy. Embrace it. Use it as a conversation piece. Get a shirt that says "Ask Me About My Psych Meds". They'll think you're a pharma rep and will have no idea what they just stepped into.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Acousticsasylum

I know exactly what you mean. My family is beyond ignorant when it comes to anything involving something that isn't on CNN or FOX. All I can do is point out the government doing suspicious things and after that all they can do is say "huh..." just to be brushed aside and to never be thought about again. My point of advice is tell them everything you feel they need to know and if they refuse to listen then move on. Ignorance is bliss by the way

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think human is been genetically modified by elites in many thousand years.I am not saying they have such great technology to know which DNA can change human behavior.But they(kings,etc)just kill those people who are not easy to obey and trust them in history.Therefore,only small part of population would try to listen to you.
But you can find people who are important for you in this small part of population.

<< 1   >>

join