It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told (yes, that's the title)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 168617

Your source is laughable and likes to hang quotes around names, leading me to think that they don't understand grammar. They also seem to use clichés a lot, and bring up the Jewish boycott that was more a matter of publicity than anything else. Oh and I see that the source skates very quickly over the US entering the First World War. So, what did the 'Zionists' have to do with the Zimmerman Telegram again?
edit on 6-4-2014 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Interesting that political leaders, be it Hitler, Obama, Bush, LBJ, Pol Pot, Stalin, __________...

get the blame for democide,

when it is the belief structure of the follower-type, non-thinking group that carries out the atrocities but believes themselves to be righteous in their acts. The ultimate hijack of human individuality is when one is led to believe in mass-group-emotional programming instructions and then carry them out.

The leaders don't pull the triggers.

The believers in them do.

If the nation had rallied around Westboro's Fred Phelps clown act, do you blame the clown? A clown is a clown.

The real clowns are the followers of clowns.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

ScottProphhit
reply to post by anon72

When we look at the history of Julius Caesar, we dont sit and boo the guy. Your tv has told you to care about the holocaust, so you care, even though it's not happening anymore

I have noticed these day, the history of Julius Gius Caesar does not mention that after the Gaul wars, in order to keep the price of prisoners up, (prisoners were sold into slavery those days) there were so many, half of them had their right hands chopped off and sent home, that also served as a warning to the other family members.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

You wont be laughing when I whoop you with a history lesson. I know the link is crap otherwise I wouldn't of wrote "For now". Anyway, I'll save that for later, sleep calls.

To examples of where I'm going..

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 168617

Having a degree in history myself, I'm looking forward to what you'll have to say. By the way, I'm still not seeing a link between the images you posted and the Zimmerman Telegram.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

The fact that it's almost impossible to re-look at the history of WW2 especially the holocaust is problematic .

+ it makes historians jobless, useless, and even outlaws...

what's left of the purpose of their research if they are forbidden to come up with any revision ?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 168617

This is nothing more than propaganda of the Nazi time. Of course, there were some that had sympathies for a Zionist state.... So what! That is nothing more than a red herring.

You have lost the plot already.....

The whole point is to make you dislike another group... blacks / whites; Christians / Muslims; Gay / Straight ; Communist/ Capitalist... et al.. Hegelian Dialect.. You obviously think Zionism is some great evil by the Jewish people in Israel...

Well.. wake up.... The zionism which you speak has been infiltrated and is called social zionism which is an off shoot of Sabateanism / Frankism.. and has nothing to do with Orthodox Judaism which you seem to be railing against.... Stop trying to group Jewish people as a single group... Just like every white southerner is not a KKK initiate...

Read books like Black Terror / White Soldiers.. by Livingstone (a muslim) which explain to you the history of the last 500 years and how Frankism/Illumanism has infiltrated all religions...

Your grumblings and anger should be focused on the new system which is forming ... one which is styled as in the movie Elysium.... Slow boiling of all below the very rich which can no longer afford food, clean water, or energy.. Save your breath for labeling of GMOs which change the genes of the animals you eat, Gliadin an evil little protein shredding your intestines which changes its bacterial flora in all of your wheat, Fluoride in your sink which is inhaled in your shower, also a main ingredient in the Nerve gas used in concentration camps... I guess there is no irony there / paying 1$ bottled water in a plastic BPA container which turns your sons gentiles into little beads, and insecticide in your honey.... Let me guess who is doing that? Dead Sea cosmetics from Israel or Monsanto, Sygenta, Bayer, Nestle (buying all your US water), Exxon and BP (Plastics and BPA) .... hmmm...

edit on 6-4-2014 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

I've been fascinated by the holocaust since I was a kid... It's hard to say what is truth and what is propaganda. I don't know for sure how many people were killed, but I do know that the camps were real because my grandpa's brother was there to liberate some and he told me about them. I really wish we could know the truth. It is so tiring trying to weed thru the bs.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SilverStarGazer

And those millions died for nothing. Because of their religion. And the mental illness of one deluded little - in every sense of the word - man.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Supplying the camps with food was impossible once the rail yards were bombed out.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I have read a fair amount on WW II, and there are a great many dark corners, and it is hard to identify the good guys.

Hitler was an amazing public speaker, who knew how to say all the right things, to influence those who wanted to be influenced.

Hitler was also put into power by super rich industrialists, and the first people the NAZIs took out were the union leaders.

I watched "PART 25 WE DEFEATED THE WRONG ENEMY." Why not listen to the other side of the story.

thegreateststorynevertold.tv...

The video claim is that the real fight was against Stalin and the Bolsheviks. There is a ring of truth to this. The people who put them into power were very anti-communist. The end of the video claims that when Hitler declared war against the USSR, it was 2 weeks before Stalin was planning on launching a full scale attack against Europe at the time. The problem with this claim is that the USSR appeared to be completely unprepared for war when the NAZIs attacked.

While the NAZIs were defeated, it seems that the PTB that brought us WW II are still in power.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Dam I have to admint I did not think I would see some of the responses

that I have.

VERY INTERESTING......

Thank you ALl.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by 168617

Having a degree in history myself, I'm looking forward to what you'll have to say. By the way, I'm still not seeing a link between the images you posted and the Zimmerman Telegram.

Firstly, it would be critical to understand why the Germans would do something like this and though the Balfour Declaration was on November 2nd, 1917, I'm pretty sure the Zionists approached Britain in 1916. So Germany would of known the USA was coming and therefore tried to make an alliance with the Mexicans who's objective would of been to deter the USA from entering the war or at least give them some trouble close to their homeland.

So think about it, Germany offer peace in 1916 to end the war, the decision was Britain's whether to go ahead or not and next thing you know, the USA are involved and shtf. So it wouldn't surprise me if Germany were only reacting to the stupid decision of Britain to continue fighting. And because England had about as much right to grant the Zionists Palestine as I do granting Romania to Micronesia, they were involved and that is undeniable. Logic suggests the war continued because of Zionism and remember, Zionism was big in Germany also so they could of helped in planning the Zimmerman Telegraph.

The problem with your degree is that it hides actual truth while only glorifying the likes of America and England.
edit on 6-4-2014 by 168617 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Have I mentioned Jew anywhere? If I have I apologise because I understand that Zionism is not Judaism.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Either Heinrich Himmler or Reinhard Heydrich...they were the stone cold ones of the group

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

This is about Zionism and why there is no doubt they contributed to both major World Wars and just about everything afterwards. Too understand this 'Nationalist Movement', one must go back to the foundations and when you do, it is very clear about what their intentions are and as we have seen since the creation of Israel, life and death really do not factor in achieving their objectives.

In 1897 Herzl convened the first Zionist Congress at Basel, Switz., which drew up the Basel program of the movement, stating that “Zionism strives to create for the Jewish people a home in Palestine secured by public law.”

The centre of the movement was established in Vienna, where Herzl published the official weekly Die Welt (“The World”). Zionist congresses met yearly until 1901 and then every two years. When the Ottoman government refused Herzl’s request for Palestinian autonomy, he found support in Great Britain. In 1903 the British government offered 6,000 square miles (15,500 square km) of uninhabited Uganda for settlement, but the Zionists held out for Palestine.

As you can see the process was well in place long before WW1 started and I find it very strange that out of WW1 England would simply agree to give the Zionists Palestine. So why did England give the Zionists Palestine? Because a deal was made that would ensure England would win WW1 with the involvement of the USA.

The Balfour Declaration was only issued in 1917 but the frameworks of this declaration started in 1916 and this is consistent with the Zionists visiting the British war cabinet. Remember, Britain were beaten in WW1 and on the brink of collapse until the USA became involved. Germany had an arsenal which had never been seen before in the world and even with that arsenal were willing to call the war off and return to the way things were before the war started. So what's the other clue in Zionist influence during WW1? Turkey. The only country or Empire that didn't come out of WW1 was the Islamic Ottoman Empire who controlled the land of Palestine. Remember earlier that back in the early 1900's, The Ottoman government refused the Zionist request for autonomy in Palestine so to me, with the Ottoman Empire in the way the Zionists were never going to get their wish and therefore the Ottoman's had to be dismembered. This also Paved the way for Britain to move into Palestine and Annex it. Obviously Germany and her allies were defeated.

Proposals at 1919 Peace conference

The Paris peace conference is where Germany would learn that they had been double-crossed by the Zionists. Remember, Germany were in the process of cutting a similar deal concerning Palestine so to see this come out of the Peace conference would of been a smack in the mouth. To be continued. Here's proof that they weren't just limited to Western Europe either, they also controlled the Bolshevik Revolution.

edit on 7-4-2014 by 168617 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Firstly, it would be critical to understand why the Germans would do something like this and though the Balfour Declaration was on November 2nd, 1917, I'm pretty sure the Zionists approached Britain in 1916. So Germany would of known the USA was coming and therefore tried to make an alliance with the Mexicans who's objective would of been to deter the USA from entering the war or at least give them some trouble close to their homeland.

So think about it, Germany offer peace in 1916 to end the war, the decision was Britain's whether to go ahead or not and next thing you know, the USA are involved and shtf. So it wouldn't surprise me if Germany were only reacting to the stupid decision of Britain to continue fighting. And because England had about as much right to grant the Zionists Palestine as I do granting Romania to Micronesia, they were involved and that is undeniable. Logic suggests the war continued because of Zionism and remember, Zionism was big in Germany also so they could of helped in planning the Zimmerman Telegraph.

The problem with your degree is that it hides actual truth while only glorifying the likes of America and England.
edit on 6-4-2014 by 168617 because: (no reason given)

Stating that you're 'pretty sure' that the Zionists approached Britain in 1916 is a very vague and woolly form of wordage. Who approached who and stated what exactly? By the way, why on earth do you think that the decision to continue the war rested with Britain? What about France, which was doing a hell of a lot of the fighting itself, and Russia? US entry into the war was not a certainty but the German ability to shoot themselves repeatedly in the foot (the sinking of the Lusitania, the utter stupidity of the Zimmerman Telegram) did hurry things along.

As for the so-called peace offer, there was no such thing. There was an offer of negotiations, but that was it. And we know now from the German archives that they wanted a peace of the Status Quo Ante Bellum. In other words Germany would have gotten Belgium and most of Poland and the Longwy area of France as well. Totally unacceptable to Paris, London and St Petersburg.

The 'problem' with my degree is that it allows me to do research.
edit on 7-4-2014 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Im glad you were there to enlighten us, how have we managed without your brilliance till now bogles the mind...
So do you have anything more that what you believe happened as well? Because it looks like you can say as much as the numbers guy, but you think you are right...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 168617

Britain was on the verge of defeat in WW1 before the entry of the USA? Can I ask which alternate reality you are from? Passchendaele was unimaginably bloody, yes, but it was a strategic victory. By the end of 1917 the Ottomans were a broken reed. We helped stop the German Spring Offensive in 1918 and we were the main force (the Americans were elsewhere mostly) of the 100 Days Offensive, which shattered the German Army. It's a myth that the Germans were undefeated at the end of the First World War. They weren't - they were beaten and they knew it.

As for all your statements about evil Zionists I think that we all know which word you want to use but dare not.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Yusomad

Im glad you were there to enlighten us, how have we managed without your brilliance till now bogles the mind...
So do you have anything more that what you believe happened as well? Because it looks like you can say as much as the numbers guy, but you think you are right...

I have access to 'books'. There are quite a few around.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join