It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rural Camera spots UFO shinging lights at deer, interesting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Interesting story here, doubt its alien, but a UFO none the less. Did not find this in the search.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

abcnews.go.com...

Tried to post some pics but could not.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
You posted the same story in the same Forum. Sometimes a search is not needed but rather observation

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5-4-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Interesting. My 1st thoughts where a car approaching but if there is no road? and the object in 2 of the stills looks like a classic ufo. I doubt we will ever hear much more on this.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Scotscorps84
Interesting. My 1st thoughts where a car approaching but if there is no road? and the object in 2 of the stills looks like a classic ufo. I doubt we will ever hear much more on this.

Really? I mean, did you not even click the on going discussion link I provided above yours?

The guys in that thread had this case closed in 3 pages

Cheers
edit on 5-4-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

no, I feel like an idiot now let me go check it out

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Possible explanation: Helicopter

I have worked as a wildlife biologist for many years. We occasionally do nighttime wildlife population surveys using helicopters with spotlights attached. If you look at the first image in the OP link, you can see dirt/dust being kicked up just below the lights, which is consistent with a helicopter. Also, in the image that faintly shows the "UFO", the outline of it looks bulbous at one end, tapering off on the other end; again, consistent with a helicopter.

I'm not here to proclaim that this is absolutely a helicopter, only to provide some input that would provide the most plausible explanation.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

LeatherNLace
Possible explanation: Helicopter

No

I'm not here to proclaim that this is absolutely a helicopter, only to provide some input that would provide the most plausible explanation.

Well, I'm here to direct you to the link provided in the second post. Only to provide you with the most plausible solution

Seriously, MODS where are ya?

Cheers

Spiro

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Scotscorps84
reply to post by Spiro

no, I feel like an idiot now let me go check it out

Bless ya man

It's easy done. Heck, I do it too so...

Cheers

Spiro

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Topic already being discussed here, thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join