It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this proof there really are no Terrorists

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

You mention the Canadian Border, but no mention of the Southern Border, where in Texas alone an estimated 30,000 people enter illegally every month, shouldn't we be worried that some of those people might be terrorists ?

I am having a hard time understanding which terrorists to be afraid of.....

Should I be afraid of the Al Queada we are fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan or should I be afraid of the Al Queada we are funding and supporting in Syria ?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jrflipjr

What about the terrorists we(CIA) created? Also, what about the fact that the US gov are the biggest terrorists in the world?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Taobender
Our Southern and Northern Borders are wide open...

Is this not proof enough ?

I mean, if there really was a vast network of bloodthirsty terrorists out to kill Americans at any cost.....wouldn't we try to monitor who is crossing our borders.

If terrorists are smart enough to blow up the twin towers from mud-huts in Afghanistan, surely they are smart enough to walk across unguarded borders.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Terrorism exists, but not sure its really what you think it is. You mean the terrorist you see on CNN that kills just because he likes to cause terror and hates america? Or you mean the terrorist that is out for vengeance after his brother and mother got killed by a drone? I wouldn't be surprised if to some higher up people in power we ATS members are very close to actual terrorists. Its a very broad word.
edit on 5-4-2014 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe

deadcalm

how many terrorists have come from Canada? When was the last time you heard of an illegal Canadian alien problem....lol.

Justin Beiber...

Not illegal. Certainly a terror.

Justin Beiber was a cute little kid on youtube when we gave him to you guys...just sayin..

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

dfens
reply to post by Taobender

I don't think we even own our ports. Thought Bush sold all of them off for not a lot.

Do you even live in the United States ? President Bush did not have the authority to sell any ports much less own them to sell....the government didn't own the ports...they were and are owned by private companies...but you'll say anything to forward your own agenda.

articles.latimes.com...

Dubai Ports World, like the foreign companies that already run the majority of key U.S. ports -- including 80% of the terminals in Los Angeles -- does not own the points of entry. It is a contractor that coordinates logistics. And most important, it's not in charge of security. Port operators work with U.S. security officials (port police, the Coast Guard, the Department of Homeland Security) in charge of preventing terrorism.

Now as it states they are a management company and do not own anything and Bush was not responsible so just stop with the mis information.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Demoncreeper

Kangaruex4Ewe

deadcalm

how many terrorists have come from Canada? When was the last time you heard of an illegal Canadian alien problem....lol.

Justin Beiber...

Not illegal. Certainly a terror.

Justin Beiber was a cute little kid on youtube when we gave him to you guys...just sayin..

Nope. He was annoying even then. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Taobender

You mention the Canadian Border, but no mention of the Southern Border, where in Texas alone an estimated 30,000 people enter illegally every month, shouldn't we be worried that some of those people might be terrorists ?

Yes you should be worried about the possibility that some of them may be terrorists but at the same time you should also be concerned that some coming through Canada may also have terrorist intentions. It is probably easier for terrorist groups move through Canada I think because it is easier for them to blend in and avoid suspicion there is a perception that the Northern boarder is more permeable than the southern boarder as most Americans are not worried about Canadian illegals. Although yes I would say that it is entirely possible that terrorists could come through the southern boarders.

I am having a hard time understanding which terrorists to be afraid of.....

If you ware afraid of them you are letting them win.

I also really do think that this is a subject matter that you really dont have any real understanding off, so perhaps if you were to take some time to educate yourself on some of the complexities of terrorism you might develop a better understanding.

Case in point you state that:

Should I be afraid of the Al Queada we are fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan or should I be afraid of the Al Queada we are funding and supporting in Syria ?

I do not know who "Al Queda" are (Mexican terrorists?), I think that you mean "Al-Qa'ida", you see when you cannot even get the basics of the name correct it automatically demonstrates a fundamental lack of knowledge of the subject matter.

As for you question, it cannot be answered because again your misunderstanding of the complexities of terrorism you have asked a question based upon a error, that error being the assumption that "we are funding and supporting" Al-Qa'ida in Syria. "We" are doing no such thing and never have, nor is Al-Qa'ida in Syria (The Al-Nusra Front) the same Al-Qa'ida we were fighting in Afghanistan for the attacks of 9/11.

And lets not forget also that this question has absolute nothing to do with your OP

I really do think you would benefit from some wider reading into this subject if you are interested in it because based on your posts, like i keep saying, you really just dont know what you are talking about. As such I do find it a little frustrating that you continue to post with a attitude says I am wrong and you are right, even though you cannot spell "Al-Qa'ida" and seem oblivious to the groups complex history.

Your OP is wrong for the reasons i outlined in my first post on this thread, it really is just that simple.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I had a giant paragraph written about the discussion of Terrorism, then I just said... "Who the hell cares?" but no, I personally don't believe and have not believed there have been terrorists for the past 6 years. But you do have a point, one my father and I discuss quite often, if everyone is so afraid of terrorists, saying that they'll come and kill us all, why haven't they already? I mean half of North Americas borders aren't even monitored by cameras they could easily get into the country and launch a large scale attack. Great post though, love reading through everyone's opinions!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The one place you can be sure terrorists are not getting across the border is from Mexico. Nobody is just wandering over the border on their own. It requires an entire operation and that operation depends on the being able to get through the border to make money. So nobody is getting over that border that is going endanger that income stream from that. The Mexicans who run it would never allow it. And entering from Canada just means you have to go through customs twice. Terrorist like those from 911 simply fly right into the United States with false papers. Just like every other crimminal type element. I always find it odd that people always complain about the borders when for most of our history they were wide open. The idea of deporting someone who is illegal is modern idea. In the past nobody cared unless you commited a crime. That is an interesting change in American society I think.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
There are real terrorists. The IRA even managed to kill royalty and mortar the british parliament. The PLO and their infamous Munich hostage attack that ended tragically. The spaniards, the turkish PKK, Chechen separatists.

Alquaeda is very real too, the question is, whom fund and directs alquaeda? If its in the interest of its backers, Alquaeda will carry out terrorist attacks. As of now Alquaeda is fighting Assad in Syria and Ghadaffi in Lybia and the soviets before that in Afghanistan. But make no mistake, if the leadership of Alquaeda decides America needs some terror Alquaeda will deliver on any scale deemed necessary.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join