It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Restore me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

OptimusSubprime
reply to post by AfterInfinity

In the end, no one is capable of helping themselves... the only help one truly needs is salvation from eternal condemnation, and the only one capable and mighty enough to do that is the LORD Jesus Christ.

'In the end no one is capable of helping themselves'? What are we as humans childish lambs always in need of "something" that is just beyond our grasp (sacrifical outcome) got to love the metaphor. Salvation from ourselves as having been born into an unforgiving environment that holds little clues to who and what we actually are? If you think Im going to turn to a percieved demi-god (your fault for turning a teacher (Jesus) into such a thing you would be wrong. I can and do speak to the greater force above percieved demi-Gods. Whoever said we needed 'pathway helpers' such as Buddha or Mohammed or Jesus (show us, we as the simple minded human sacks of flesh, blood, bone); for us to know what created us? We were born to know/find as our creator exists within ourselves; we as its progress in its own exploration of Itself; or evolutionary MATTERIAL DENSE identity. We are ITs expression, yet no one will admit it (the secrets to find that creator made public to all in easy fashion; not just the esoterics); in so saying this for some reason it is not made easy; so only the ones that diligently pursue the path to find God are applauded? Are the 'messiah shills explaining a shortcut true', or is the human race so miserable that it needs "TEACHERS" to guide us; who is guiding/teaching the teachers to tell us what we already know intrinsically and are thwarted in that EASY exploration; I find it all very suspicious.
edit on 4-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

backcase
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

I believe in the process of perfection. I do believe in the sacrifice and resurrection, but I acknowledge my distance from the one who called me, or, my cost
edit on 103030p://555 by backcase because: (no reason given)

Its clear to me from your op that you acknowledge your state of sin (imperfection). There are many who refuse to accept that much. But, what convinces you that corruption can achieve incorruption? A man cannot be restored on his own efforts, he requires an everlasting atonement that corrects the corruption at its source. This is the same everlasting atonement that Jesus offers with His blood on the cross. Before our self sacrifice can be acceptable to God, we must first be baptized in the death and resurrection of Christ by faith in His self sacrifice.

Before you build a house, you must have a strong foundation or the house will inevitably collapse.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

We can become perfect because God asks us to be so. Read my signature, that is scripture.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by backcase

Then know you are God and forgive yourself!

Go and sin no more!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

ZonedOut
reply to post by backcase

Then know you are God and forgive yourself!
Go and sin no more!

The guilt trip 'of sinning' has to end; once one recognises themselves as Gods expression (instead of some kind of slave on bended knees to have to worship) the paradigm will change as will your relationship to God. Why is this information so well hidden; its CRIMINAL and someone needs to be arrested: charged with the conspiracy of falsifing the TRUTH of who we are.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

reply to post by ZonedOut

I do not go as far as to say that I am God.

I see such as a sort of subscribing to the lesser understanding of the universe and appeasing the part of us that wants to see see ourselves as powerful.

It is sensual and you get nowhere with such an idea.

You only settle for what is less because you want to feel your in the right. In doing so you force yourself to imagine God and engrave images to worship instead of God.

Those who think that they, themselves, are God are guilty of the first commandment.

Sever yourselves from the idea, and repent

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join