It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generous everyday prayers of compassion. Michael Schumacher hit by lung infection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Good evening.
I'd like to share something spiritual today.
During my usual evening listening to gregorian chants and music like this:

and while meditating about undonditional compassion to suffering beings my mother asked me if there is any update about Schumacher's condition. I've got to say that after few weeks I didn't care much anymore. My answer was usually "I don't know" like he's gone already and there are milions others suffering in Africa and everywhere you know...but that's not a good mind.
They said he's lost his magical talisman and I just thought people shouldn't confide in things like that instead of God (one cannot lose).
How cold and desensitised one can become is just alarming.
We shouldn't spare our heart just for some people while ignoring the others because of something. Spiritual heart is large enough to easily encompass whole universe but to function properly it shouldn't have any cold spots.
A spiritual teacher Sri Chinmoy said that good way to say a prayer for others is to imagine their presence while soulfully praying. I think it's much better than instructing God what he has to do. Eventually to meditate in a way of sending good vibes of love to the four directions.
I think many people (including fans) believed from the start that Michael won't make it and it may be bad for him. Let's make a little difference so that his soul feels our love and care. He's one of us and he was doing great job inspiring us to perfection and also charity.
I believe this energy can't go to waste and it will find another target in need if there is no need for it there.
And a song for him. Music will come later

Michael Schumacher, Michael Schumacher
Faster inspiration. Fastest aspiration.
Perfection! Compassion!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Michael Schumacher came down with the lung infection about a month and a half ago and overcame it within 2-3 days. The latest update on his condition (from within the past hour) is that he is displaying "moments of consciousness". He is making a lot of progress and the prognosis looks promising. We should all continue praying and I am quite confident he will make a full recovery.

Link to the BBC News Article: Michael Schumacher Has Conscious Moments

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
That is good. It was the past time. The article jumped at me a week ago so I wrote something. But a month and a half? OOpsie.
The main thing is he's doing better.

new topics

join