It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War Three, Not Gonna Happen !!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Let's hope there won't be a WWIII soon, because Germany would be the Battlefield (again). I don't think a full scale attack by whomever can be stopped in Poland, more likely the defense will concentrated around the Rhine River...

on a sidenote: I love how americans think, they got the bestest wartoys to play with.

I think only a few here really know how capable a T-90a is, so any %-figures how better a M1/Leopard/Challenger/LeClerc compared to their eastern counterpart is, is BS. Don't believe any TV documentation feeding you these thinking.
The only fact on that matter ist: M1/Leopard/Challenger/LeClerc have never fought anywhere with the T-90a or T-80s. We "normal" folk just don't know, what the outcome might be...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Worldwide conflict is guaranteed in a global socioeconomic system dependent on perpetual growth and production. We live within (and as a part of) a contained, finite system. The only way to keep growing when resources become scarce is to forcibly take someone else's. Hence, war.

And because resource consumption is increasing exponentially decade by decade, on a planetary scale, said war will be global, perpetual, atrocious, and inevitable. To avoid it, we have to change so many things about ourselves and the way we fundamentally perceive reality that I believe it is near impossible to do so. Only after humanity nearly destroys itself is there any chance of anything really changing--everything else has to be torn down and thrown out first.

And then we start the whole thing over. This has all happened before, and this will all happen again. May as well enjoy the show.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I really don't believe Kim Jong is going to Nuke anyone.

He knows if he does then life as he knows it is over.

He's living the good life, he's not going to throw that away for no real reason.

Its all propaganda.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
"The way I see it WW3 is not gonna happen... (unless there is a conspiracy of lunatics)."

would a conspiracy of international bankers do it ?

Money is behind all wars and these bankers have everyone in the western world paying a arm and a leg for a bit of mud to call home so if they can do that on the macro scale then what can you do on a big scale.

These bankers are trying to choke the bear by stopping money trasactions in Russia and as usual the BIS has to get involved but I hope the bear rips there F@##k$$g heads off so that the world can feel a safer place for everyone.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The elite will have their war, they have been shaping the world in their eyes since the last war. Do you think these old time elites that are at the end of their years is going to let all their hard work/money go to waste without seeing their end game/accomplishment?

They want the world that they believe is best for mankind. And a belief is more powerful then all the money in the world.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

gardener
Thats like saying yea, US nuked Japan but it aint gonna happen anywhere else

The US didn't nuke Japan.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Yes they did twice on innocent civilians, nearly a million were killed. I love how some Americans continue to deny the facts around it.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

alldaylong
The US didn't nuke Japan.

Yes i am with you on that one because the USA went to war to protect it freinds in Japan just five years after being at war with Japan becuase the USA will do anything for it's friends.

I sleep much better at night knowing that the people of Europe are safe as our american freinds go out poking the Russian bear and it nearly makes me forget who put an end to the plans of Germany to rule the world.

Silly Russians paid 20m lives when it only cost the rest of the world less than a million men in total killed in action and that includes the usual friendly fire from the Americans.

Come and vist me some time, I live in Poland where we have all them American missile systems here to protect us, it's got to be the safest place in Europe right

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

Yes they did twice on innocent civilians, nearly a million were killed. I love how some Americans continue to deny the facts around it.

No they didn't. The bombs where dropped by The US, Britain and Canada. The three countries that built the atomic bomb. As per the Quebec Agreement.
A US aircraft delivered the bombs because believe it or not Japan is closer to The US. If the bombs where to have been dropped on Germany, they would probably have been delivered by The RAF. Why? Because Germany is closer to Britain.
My history lesson is given free of charge.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

alldaylong

Agent_USA_Supporter

No they didn't. The bombs where dropped by The US, Britain and Canada. The three countries that built the atomic bomb. As per the Quebec Agreement.
A US aircraft delivered the bombs because believe it or not Japan is closer to The US. If the bombs where to have been dropped on Germany, they would probably have been delivered by The RAF. Why? Because Germany is closer to Britain.

Then they did bomb, why are you saying the US didn't bomb when they clearly did? The Quebec Agreement from what I have read doesn't mention anything about the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, no info is there which states the bombings were carried by the US, Britain and Canada, it only states that Britain provides the US with their material and the US in return shares their info on the development of the bomb, to which the US did not even commit and the british had to go the rest of the research on their own. While the Manhattan Project was developed by the western allies, the a-bombs dropped by the US in Japan were just to test their new toys and as far as I could dig on the Quebec Agreement, it still looks like the US did it mostly on their own, unless you are getting your information from another agreement or wtv. But that's just my under developed opinion on the matter

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

WhiteWine

alldaylong

Agent_USA_Supporter

Then they did bomb, why are you saying the US didn't bomb when they clearly did? The Quebec Agreement from what I have read doesn't mention anything about the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, no info is there which states the bombings were carried by the US, Britain and Canada, it only states that Britain provides the US with their material and the US in return shares their info on the development of the bomb, to which the US did not even commit and the british had to go the rest of the research on their own. While the Manhattan Project was developed by the western allies, the a-bombs dropped by the US in Japan were just to test their new toys and as far as I could dig on the Quebec Agreement, it still looks like the US did it mostly on their own, unless you are getting your information from another agreement or wtv. But that's just my under developed opinion on the matter

Have you actually read "The Quebec Agreement" ?

en.wikipedia.org...

Read this point ..............."we will not use it against third parties without each other's consent"

Therefore the bombs were dropped by the three consenting nations, not The US alone.

Some people are hard work.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

i'd like to put a spin on this. What if WW3 is actually happening but its not the conventional war that we are used to ie nations against nations. Rather, its a economical and psychological war on humanity itself. An invisible war that most cant see it happening and are oblivious to it.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

alldaylong

WhiteWine

alldaylong

Agent_USA_Supporter

en.wikipedia.org...

Read this point ..............."we will not use it against third parties without each other's consent"

Therefore the bombs were dropped by the three consenting nations, not The US alone.

Oh I did, I read the whole agreement, and from the article you provided I can already tell how these agreements were not taken so seriously by the US and the UK.... both of them violated these agreements. The UK in 1944 shared third party information with France, the US in light of this information said this cooperation violated the terms reached in the Quebec Agreement and ordered Churchill to end this cooperation, since you seem like you're just supposing these nations followed the terms 100%, I am supposing they did not, and with the violation of the terms by Britain, I'm sure the US did not even seek their consent when bombing Japan. But then, my point was not only to say the US probably! imo bombed Japan on their own, it was also pointed to you saying that the US DID NOT bomb the Japan, but then you saying The US, Britain and Canada dropped the bombs. I cannot understand how the US didn't drop the bombs, but in fact dropped the bombs..

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I have to be honest, I had no idea. Thank you for this information. I will give me something to read over today when I am bored at work.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

WhiteWine

alldaylong

WhiteWine

alldaylong

Agent_USA_Supporter

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh I did, I read the whole agreement, and from the article you provided I can already tell how these agreements were not taken so seriously by the US and the UK.... both of them violated these agreements. The UK in 1944 shared third party information with France, the US in light of this information said this cooperation violated the terms reached in the Quebec Agreement and ordered Churchill to end this cooperation, since you seem like you're just supposing these nations followed the terms 100%, I am supposing they did not, and with the violation of the terms by Britain, I'm sure the US did not even seek their consent when bombing Japan. But then, my point was not only to say the US probably! imo bombed Japan on their own, it was also pointed to you saying that the US DID NOT bomb the Japan, but then you saying The US, Britain and Canada dropped the bombs. I cannot understand how the US didn't drop the bombs, but in fact dropped the bombs..

japandailypress.com...

and

en.wikipedia.org...

The US " Delivered" the bomb.
edit on 4-4-2014 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

alldaylong

WhiteWine

alldaylong

WhiteWine

alldaylong

Agent_USA_Supporter

en.wikipedia.org...

japandailypress.com...

and

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 4-4-2014 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

That definitely proves your point and sends mine down the sewer
GJ!
But the US developed the bomb and the delivered the bomb in a joint reasearch with the UK , so it was the US alongside the UK to nuke Japan
edit on 4-4-2014 by WhiteWine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Oh thats "okay" then.

Next you'll say the Americans didn't invent, build or test it either.

Sorry, off topic…

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

All those links prove is that the US met with UK to keep them abreast of the progress of the bomb and subsequent agreements it should be built and used. I am sure that the US would have gone ahead any which way.

The fact remains the US invented, developed and deployed said weapons on Japan a_l_l b_y i_t_s_e_l_f. You act like they had to get Churchill's permission and he supervised it or something.

That wiki link states it is "in need of verification". Nice "rewritten" history lesson, though.

edit on 4-4-2014 by intrptr because: changed

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

minkmouse
Full on ww3 without nukes? If humanity is sane, this can be the only plan. Small power struggles growing into major ones with untold casualties I can see because that's just the way we roll but bringing nukes into the deal would be a lunacy beyond comprehension. Economic wars perhaps will be the preferred route but are they not just a slow nuke? Somehow I think WW3 will be different than WW1 and 2. Some of it will be on the ground physical and some will be stuxnet derivatives etc, etc. At the end of the day, some twat will make a handsome profit. Nukes will be the forced checkmate, no resolve...All bets are off! And if there are indeed bunkers, that's where the architects will be.
edit on 3-4-2014 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

Many people think that WW3 will start in the middle east. Not only because of the biblical armagedon but also because of the perpetual religious fanatics in that area. Hopefully the nuclear exchange between Israel and the many enemies will be kept contained in that region and will the nations with global distructive power not interfere. Once these heavy weights like China, Russia and the US start throwing nuclear bombs at eachother everything will be kaput.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

UNIT76

The way I see it WW3 is not gonna happen... (unless there is a conspiracy of lunatics)

by your own criteria, that means it is going to happen.

Chances that only powerful lunatics will find eachother to conspire and each having the means to make a worldwide nuclear exchange happen is very slim...but hey... someone is winning the lottery each month...against all odds.
edit on 4/4/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join