It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women No Longer Care

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Women appear to be starting a large movement of apathy in this modern day because they care more about being ambitious for themselves rather than caring about anything else. Before in history, men would be ambitious for the purpose of supporting women and their family, it was never a selfish desire to be ambitious for selfish reasons as women do today.

Why So Many Women Couldn't Care Less About Getting Married
www.huffingtonpost.com...

But now women are speeding past men in schools, at home and in the workplace, according to Hanna Rosin's new book The End of Men: And the Rise of Women. In the past, "men had an advantage because of their size and strength," Rosin told us in an interview. But in the industrialized world, brains are valued over brawn. Women worldwide dominate colleges and professional schools on every continent except Africa," Rosin says. In the United States, three women receive a Bachelor's Degree for every two men that do. The shift is also revealed in the workplace, where 12 of the 15 fastest-growing industries are primarily occupied by women.www.businessinsider.com...

I come across it daily. Women have taken over all the jobs in many of the businesses, so I have to communicate with them if I want anything to do with their business. And every single time, I end up communicating with a seriously mean and rude apathetic female who does not want to help me in any way, shape or form. I mean constantly, ladies just hang up on me and lie to me for no reason when they are supposed to be helping me.

Along with these 'brains' come every negative thing in the world you can imagine. What makes people so smart when they are mean inconsiderate individuals who prefer to see homeless people on the streets rather than make the world a better place?

For you to rule like an dictator and have power over people, to control them, why is that considered smart to you?

So they used to be pretty, a being you would want to seek nurturing from, but I hope that man realizes quickly that it is all a fake mask. They are using lust and dishonestly to trick mankind, in true reality their thoughts, desires, and actions are made of evil. They are hateful, spiteful, dishonest, hold grudges, apathetic, judgemental, and unfair. I have to experience this everyday. At least I know from these constant overwhelming experiences that beneath the conscious of all those millions of females that there is an ugly snarling demon just waiting to jump out and take your soul. Their conscious is so far far away from care, it is so far away from good, every ounce of their being just wants to cause harm.

Horrible, horrible human beings.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

edit on 3-4-2014 by Destinyone because: Too angry to post right now.

+16 more 
link   
Did you just get dumped or is this a coming out?

link   

greyer
They are using lust and dishonestly to trick mankind, in true reality their thoughts, desires, and actions are made of evil. They are hateful, spiteful, dishonest, hold grudges, apathetic, judgemental, and unfair. I have to experience this everyday. At least I know from these constant overwhelming experiences that beneath the conscious of all those millions of females that there is an ugly snarling demon just waiting to jump out and take your soul. Their conscious is so far far away from care, it is so far away from good, every ounce of their being just wants to cause harm.

Horrible, horrible human beings.

Hmmm, I'm guessing you didn't get any recently.....? Or at all, ever?

/steps aside to avoid the immininent horde of angry, screaming, horrible, females...

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Right! Because everyone knows females were put here to nurture and pamper the males and enable their egos!

How dare females take jobs and expect to treated as equals in the work force! Back to kitchen and make me a sandwich, woman!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I don't think it's a stretch to assume you've really been hurt, many times, by bad people (women, specifically). I'm sorry. It's sad to hear the pain behind the words of your rant.

You have no reason to believe me since you don't know me, but I'll say it anyway. Not all women are bad. I happily sacrificed my career, comforts, time, etc. for my husband and family - and will continue to do so until the day I die. The opportunity to love and nurture is a blessing, not a burden, and the women in my life feel the same way. By the way, not all women CAN sacrifice their jobs to care for families - because doing so would have the opposite effect! Many families absolutely require her income to survive.

I hope that someday you'll connect with at least one woman that proves your current theory incorrect - but you will have to be open to meeting her. If you assume all women are bad, that is all you will ever experience.
edit on 3-4-2014 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I don't know what women you've been dealing with but I'm glad I'm not dealing with them, my experience hasn't matched yours. Maybe you need a new job, if a group of people I worked with drove me to a rant I'd have to rethink the long-term value of the job.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Maybe the problem is, you're an idiot.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Thats why women's feet are so small.... so they can stand closer to the stove.
Theres awful women like there's awful men. Theres also amazing warm hearted ones. You just been burned by the baddies i guess

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Wow, my friend, pretty harsh methinks, men have also changed, for the worst, its the times.
Women were never given enough credit from the beginning due to religious beliefs that have been crammed down on humanity since the beginning.
But if you open your mind, you might be able to believe that it may as well have been a woman that could have been the creator, after all its the woman that brings a man into existence.

But yeah in some cases I do believe that woman do a pretty fine job at chasing aliens away and them avoiding us where possible, as in this clip: www.youtube.com/watch?v=08RFTI9QR20

Cheers and enjoy this comment or reply has no relevance to anything or anyone, its joking.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

I happily sacrificed my career

With all due respect, I don't believe you. I don't think you sacrificed a career that you loved for your family, I believe that you're doing exactly what you've always wanted to do, create and take care of your family.

Nothing wrong with that, but I just don't believe that you sacrificed a hard won career. I think your family probably IS your career and that you love what you do better than if you had a job/career.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Dont worry dude, the femnazi's are rare bunch, you don't see them often unless you are on internet blogs or forums.

I hate feminist(the modern version anyway) but i dont see them around, i still see most women are still feminine.

If i wanted a man, i'd b gay.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

windword
reply to post by greyer

Right! Because everyone knows females were put here to nurture and pamper the males and enable their egos!

How dare females take jobs and expect to treated as equals in the work force! Back to kitchen and make me a sandwich, woman!

Now that's what I'm talking about!
Can I have a turkey sandwich with cheese?

I'm joking!

It sounds like this guy is butthurt over something.

link   

windword
reply to post by VegHead

I happily sacrificed my career

With all due respect, I don't believe you. I don't think you sacrificed a career that you loved for your family, I believe that you're doing exactly what you've always wanted to do, create and take care of your family.

Nothing wrong with that, but I just don't believe that you sacrificed a hard won career. I think your family probably IS your career and that you love what you do better than if you had a job/career.

That's a fair way to look at it - good point.

I have a graduate degree and was on a fast track to a head a department at the University I worked in. I loved my job, made a good salary, etc. I shocked people at work when I announced I'd be leaving, a lot of people thought I was just throwing away a promising career. But, you are absolutely right - that career can't hold a candle to doing what I really love --- raising a family and taking care of my husband and kids. It really wasn't a sacrifice at all!

I'm extremely fortunate to have even had a choice in the matter.

link   
reply to post by greyer

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the women you have dealings with are individuals that are reacting to the level of hate you exhibit towards them.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Wow, stupid woman here!
Got married, had babies and stayed home to raise them. (it worked, they are lovely)
Husband decided to have an affair after 12 year marriage.
Left his kids and me to go on welfare while he moved in with his girlfriend from work.

Damn those stupid women who have to take men's jobs in order to feed and clothe their children!
What are they thinking?

I curtsy politely before returning to my kitchen. Can I get you anything?

jacygirl

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

You sound like the kind of man that would be impossible to please. The whole damn world revolves around you and your needs. You'd be miserable to live with. Your expectations are so high and self centered, it would drive any sane woman away from you in a heart beat.

Heaven forbid a woman help with the household finances...that would be taking her time off...YOU. Then, of course you'd fault her for being a financial drain on you.

You are one of those men we call a no win situation. Of course, once we see what you are really like, when the initial phony charm wears off...we ruuuuuuunnnnnnn...as fast as we can away from you, counting our blessings as we get farther away from you.

We also warn our friends about you so they don't get caught up in your web if self pity and bottomless pit of need.

Pull up your big boy pants...go look in the mirror for your source of anger and self pity.

Des

edit on 3-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I fully believe men and women should be equal....with that said I also believe women should have to register for selective service as well.

I have found it easier to work with women in the workforce but harder to have women bosses....then again I didn't like many of bosses man or woman.

Id also like to add some advice for the OP....if you go to another country...many still have the old roles..where the woman is a stay at home mom and the husband is the only income. I think it is very beneficial to have one parent be a stay at home parent. Maintaining the house and kids is a full time job and with the cost of a 2nd car and daycare it almost seems financially better to have someone stay home.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

Somehow, I knew you were going to say that! My daughter has a PHD and her career is her life. She doesn't want kids and works 13 hour days, sometimes 7 days a week!

She has quiet a few girl friends who found themselves disappointed with their chosen careers and left to have families, write and publish kids book....one of her friends left a great paying AIDS/HIV research foundation job to start a pre-school/day care center!

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'd reply but I'm too busy doing man things, like wresting bears and spitting and shooting stuff.

Can one of you dames just post my reply for me?

Thata gal!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join