It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US completely infiltrated by Israeli spies'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

AnimatedMatter
I'm guessing that 'Zionism' is the 'Politically Correct' term which anti-Semites can hide their hatred for Jewish people.

This website is turning into a watered-down version of Stormfront.

Thats just plain ignorance. There are plenty of Jews who reject Zionism, myself being one. Why should USA (a sovriegn nation) be subject to the decisions of the illegal formation of Israel under the illegally formed Leage of Nations???

The Jews are not supposed to re-enter the Land until the Messiah arrives. I see no Messiah on earth, so what's the deal?

Why should we feed our tax dollars to the Zionists when they turn around and spy on us?

(post by sosobad removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

TDawg61
reply to post by Kryties

Trust me NO ONE needs YOU to explain ATS,thanks.Flooding a forum with hate speech is doubtfully the site intention MATE.
Therefore"Get over yourself"Goering...

Posting news articles is not hate speech unless you are calling the truth hate speech. So why not prove that this forums intention is to spread hate speech instead of just crying it? This forum actually does a good job of weeding out people who constantly spread hate speech.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Genuine Zionism is a niche ideology which hardly anyone follows.

Unfortunately, 'Zionism' has become a code-word for anti-Semites and surreptitious 'white nationalists' to spew their hate in a form which they think is acceptable.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
** ATTENTION **

Posting Bans are next.

You have been warned.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sosobad

Behave yourself.

Some will people will justify anti-Semitism by using the religion approach, others will justify it by using the racial approach, whilst others will justify it by using the Israel approach.

Antisemitism is antisemitism, whichever way you want to sneakily dress it up.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

AnimatedMatter

Unfortunately, 'Zionism' has become a code-word for anti-Semites and surreptitious 'white nationalists' to spew their hate in a form which they think is acceptable.

Oh please. Our VP Joe Biden claims to be a Zionist and he isn't Jewish or a Semite. Being against a political ideology is in no way anti-Semitic. And seeing how modern day Zionism was dreamed up by an atheist from Europe why are you implying that is has a Semitic origin?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

schuyler

Eyes Stitched Closed

So, because it was gathering intelligence that justifies 34 Americans killed and 171 injured? Justifying the deaths of fellow Americans, sounds completely un-American to me. But many Israel-firsters would agree with you.

No, not at all. Don't be silly. There have been many threads about the USS Liberty. This thread is ostensibly about Israelis spying on Americans. the poster merely pointed out that America also spies on Israelis. To complain about the Israelis spying on Americans is the pot calling the kettle black.

So, let me get this right.

America is caught spying on Israel. Israel spills American blood because of it. Justified.

Israel spies on America. Merely questioning the fact is anti-semetic? By the logic of some posters here it would be totally A-ok to spill Israeli blood because of their spying.

And to the member using straw man arguements claiming the same people calling out Israel are the same people who dont care about America's spying on the world or any other country doing the same or that we dont care about those who died during the Benghazi scandal, I say I was never asked about those events and therefore did not give my opinion about them so don't put words in my(or anyone who questions Israel) mouth.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The question that seems to have alluded everyone, is what is on the other end of the table?

When a country captures a spy, they hold that person in prison or a secure facility, not letting them out or go. That is unless the country that they are working for makes an offer, where part of the bargain happens to be the release of said person. If you look at the past when spy's and covert person's are released, it is an exchange, one person for another.

So now we have a well know spy, a person who was working for the government of Israel, and the talk about pardon and releasing him, yet no word or discussion as to what is being offered for his release. That is the real question, what has been offered for his release and is it person or information or territory?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

But you're crying about Israel, yet don't seem to be so passionate about the other countries which US funds. Countries which execute and torture citizens without fair trial.

Why the focus on Israel?
edit on 2-4-2014 by AnimatedMatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

AnimatedMatter

"Hardly anyone follows?" I hate to break it to you, but 90% of our Government is Zionist. They bow to the ADL and AIPAC, and send $9 billion/year of our taxes to Israel. Yes, even Obama is a Zionist. Did you fail to see the Zionist Star of David on the back of your $1 bill? That symbol certainly isnt biblical...its Zionist.

Almost all of America's protestant chruches are sympathetic to Zionism too. I would know, I am also a Dispensationalist. I cant find one Dispensational Church that doesnt teach Zionist garbage in one form or another.

Fundamentalist Christians are raised to think that the 1948-67 activity in Palestine is somehow prophetically important. Its not! I'll say it again: No Messiah, no regathering of Israel.

Not even prophecy gives any globalist pack of nations the authority to usurp land from a nation of people. That is the Messiah's job according to the Jewish and Christian standard, and the Messiah aint here.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

OK. Once again, Zionism is a niche belief with a very small following.

I doubt that most of the Israeli government are religious, let alone followers of this bizarre 'ideal' which is only ever mentioned by Conspiracy Theorists and white nationalists.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimatedMatter

I focus on Israel, because the thread is about Zionist spies. Last time I checked, Mossad is Israel's pack of wild dogs.

America needs to cut ties with ALL nations and build its military for self defense only. That goes for Israel too. If they want the target taken off of them, they need to stop the antagonism and learn to help themselves. Its not America's problem, never was.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Not so much as the US being "infiltrated" since we voluntarily let them in and place them in positions...so Im sure we know who many of them are...and where they are...for the most part.

We have to therefore accept at least half the responsibility.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

That's fair enough that you wish the US to isolate herself from other nations.

The problem is that so many other people thinly veil their hatred for Jewish people under the guise of being 'anti-Israel' or 'anti-zionist'.

Yet, we get barely any complaints about Western countries invading, funding, colonising and exploiting countries such as Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, the Yemen, etc.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

AnimatedMatter

Yet, we get barely any complaints about Western countries invading, funding, colonising and exploiting countries such as Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, the Yemen, etc.

Can't tell if you are serious or not. I am on Abovetopsecret.com right? Right?!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Eyes Stitched Closed

AnimatedMatter

Can't tell if you are serious or not. I am on Abovetopsecret.com right? Right?!

He is obviously trolling, came to the thread, called people anti-Semites and added nothing else, just trying to derail thread. Best off ignored.
edit on 2-4-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

I sincerely thought the question I posted was in reference to how a person could be expected to react under the conditions which I mentioned.
As to the need for conflict or the duration to which it extends would depend in large part upon the temperment of those involved and how soon they felt they had gained any satisfaction for their efforts to correct any wrong which they had been forced to endure.
Excuse my answering my nown question. I often forget what they say about arguing with an....

Never mind!!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
In Particular i reckon a good few of these Israel spies are sitting
in congress..

The Enemy Within ...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join