It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Flight (MH370) Becomes Criminal Investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (CNN) -
The investigation into Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 is now classified as a criminal investigation, The Wall Street Journal reported, citing the Malaysian police chief.

Police Chief Khalid Abu Bakar said authorities have already recorded more than 170 statements and will interview more people for the Flight 370 probe, the Journal said.

But Bakar cautioned that what happened with Flight 370 might still be unknown after the investigation.

After three and a half weeks, the search for the missing plane has come down to this: a lot of floating rubbish, hundreds of heartbroken relatives and, now, quibbling over words all acknowledge offer no clues into what happened to the doomed plane.

Missing Malaysia Flight (MH370) Becomes Criminal Investigation

Malaysia’s prime minister says the missing plane was airborne for seven hours and only could have been taken down with someone at the controls.

I was watching various national news stations for information regarding the Chile quake and subsequent tsunami when they broke with information regarding this story (that I have been watching closely). It has now been deemed a "deliberate act" by MSM and is being reported as such.

This has now been turned into a "criminal investigation". IMO it will be reported to as such from this point forward. It will be interesting as to who the fingers are pointed to.

There has been more disinformation and ridiculous turns in this case than I have ever seen before.

There is video at the source article.

I also posted this thread earlier today which has been deemed "HOAX" material without any information as to why. I understand that it is controversial and the source is hard to decipher but the investigation must remain open. It's so hard to tell what is good info and what is truly DISINFO at this point due to the debacle that has ensued since the event.

Additional CNN Source

Wall Street Journal Stream of Info

edit on 4/1/2014 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ok ? Now that it's a *criminal investigation *

Does that change something?

Thought it was criminal all along?

Just saying .....
edit on 008111130408411st by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Yay! They finally figured out what happend to flight MH370.

Again.
edit on 1-4-2014 by incoserv because: typo correction.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

It's just another piece to one of the most messed up puzzles I've been around to witness. I'm just keeping the conversation going and hoping to understand not only the whats...but more importantly the whys.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

somehow i feel this one's gonna be extra special,
it's taken 3+ weeks now to get their bull# together

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Wonder why so many are ready to try and stop the word, namely possible Truth, about what did happen, from rising to the surface. It was mentioned elsewhere last week how a stack of lawyers were preparing a case for such. That's why the Malayasin Gov't said they had to withold certain info. Good luck,
Please God, the passengerss and official Crew are still alive......

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I thought this became a criminal investigation ages ago...at least, that is what i remember reading.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Hey, Daas. I'm with you. However, there has been a lack of information as to what the truth is. You and I both know that there was some type of crime involved. It will never be admitted to. The real crime whether perpetrated by world power or not is the fact that multiple governments know exactly what happened and where this jet is but will not let these families know the truth to protect state secrets.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

freakjive
reply to post by daaskapital

Hey, Daas. I'm with you. However, there has been a lack of information as to what the truth is. You and I both know that there was some type of crime involved. It will never be admitted to. The real crime whether perpetrated by world power or not is the fact that multiple governments know exactly what happened and where this jet is but will not let these families know the truth to protect state secrets.

Completely agree!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Let's start with an investigation of the Malaysian Government that has doled out misinformation, and sent whole nations on wild goose chases.

Then I might give any credence to what comes out of their mouths...

Des

edit on 1-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Well said, Des. It seems as though they have been either paid off or promised one of many things (Security, Arms & a say in regional political involvements come to mind).

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Unbelievable that that over 3 weeks on and no nearer to finding anything. We live in such a high tech world yet manage to lose a passenger jet with over 200 on board and now stabbing around in the dark trying to look for it you couldn't make it up.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
its a big mystery and its a long time to solve it..

edit on 1-4-2014 by davidsolomon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

freakjive
reply to post by Destinyone

Well said, Des. It seems as though they have been either paid off or promised one of many things (Security, Arms & a say in regional political involvements come to mind).

Considering the airlines is owned and operated by the Malaysian Gov't. They are holding a huge debt. not only to the poor families of the missing passengers. But, if it comes to light they were withholding vital information, possibly a huge debt to the Countries sent on wild goose chases.

The history of Malaysian Airlines is quite interesting. Very political in development.

Excerpt from history of Malaysian Airlines.

The differing needs of the two shareholders, however, led to the break-up of the airline just 6 years later. The Singapore government preferred to develop the airline's international routes, while the Malaysian government had no choice but to develop the domestic network first before going regional and eventually international. MSA ceased operations in 1972, with its assets split between two new airlines; Malaysian Airline System (MAS), and Singapore Airlines.
en.wikipedia.org...

MAS Corporate site.
www.malaysiaairlines.com...

Des

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
U know something guys, i just started to think about this supposed cell phone text/pic theory. I know it was labeled a hoax but correct me if i am wrong on my observation... They labeled it a hoax (and i mean philips family) so fast that to me it is strange. Lets think here, if the plane was really in DG, that would mean US of A is involved, now we all know how powerfull this government is and the threats and people disappearances it has caused.... Wouldnt it be possible that he really did send that info out and as soon as they found out they got their hands on that family and threaten them if they didnt cooperate and label this a hoax? I have heard of worse....

Just saying, it is starting to make some sence compared to some of these other wild theories....

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This story is going to end in spectacular fashion. It's not going to end with a crash in the Indian ocean. It has been built up to something much, much more. When the mystery ends, we will all know it.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

freakjive
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

It's just another piece to one of the most messed up puzzles I've been around to witness. I'm just keeping the conversation going and hoping to understand not only the whats...but more importantly the whys.

More like a few puzzles all mixed up in a box then dumped on the floor and the box thrown away and then people trying to make it fit together correctly.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Malaysia’s prime minister says the missing plane was airborne for seven hours and only could have been taken down with someone at the controls.

Isn't that convenient that they threw this little tid bit in there?

Is that a fact, because the reasoning seems like speculation to me?

My opinion, which also is speculation, is that they shot this plane out of the sky.

Hence the "only could have been taken down with someone at the controls" comment.

edit on 2-4-2014 by liejunkie01 because: spelling and grammar, fat finger syndrome

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

freakjive

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (CNN) -
The investigation into Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 is now classified as a criminal investigation, The Wall Street Journal reported, citing the Malaysian police chief.

Great way to muzzle debate and turn it into a political circus to beat up the political opposition party.

But Bakar cautioned that what happened with Flight 370 might still be unknown after the investigation.

So proof beyond reasonable doubt is not a legal standard in Malaysia.

Rubbish and the ghost flight of Helios 550 proves it can happen without human intervention.

The Malaysian authorities manufactured a linkage between MH370 and an unidentified flight in the straits of Malacca when their own press release of 11 March showed the unidentified aircraft was not tracked from IGARI.

The Malaysian Government changed and manipulated the facts so many times themselves that they should be on trial for adducing false evidence.

Let me guess, now they are going to manufacture a claim that the jailed opposition leader masterminded this from his jail cell?

Can anybody help me remember the name for mass psychosis please?

edit on 2-4-2014 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

is anyone talking about this?

motive? plane was heading for China. somebody wasn't supposed to arrive?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join