It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Plane: Pilots' Conversations Revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Malaysian authorities have released the transcript of conversations between the pilots of missing flight MH370 and ground control.

The transcript does not suggest anything other than a routine start to a flight, but does confirm that the Malaysian authorities previously released the incorrect parting words by one of the pilots to air traffic control.

Missing Plane: Pilots' Conversations Revealed

Transcript Of Last MH370 Contact

Updated: 10:18am UK, Tuesday 01 April 2014

Official Transcript of the last contact between the control tower and missing Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370.

MAS 370 (Kuala Lumpur to Beijing)

PILOT-ATC RADIOTELEPHONY TRANSCRIPT

Departure from KLIA: 8 March 2014

ATC DELIVERY

12:25:53 MAS 370 Delivery MAS 370 Good Morning

12:26:02 ATC MAS 370 Standby and Malaysia Six is cleared to Frankfurt via AGOSA Alpha Departure six thousand feet squawk two one zero six

12:26:19 ATC ... MAS 370 request level

12:26:21 MAS 370 MAS 370 we are ready requesting flight level three five zero to Beijing

So nothing of any interest here, other than to show that Malaysian Airlines "released the incorrect parting words by one of the pilots to air traffic control".

I would suggest that this may be an indication that the airline company have probably released quite a lot of incorrect information regarding this story. If I were a relative, I'd be pretty p*ssed also.

Additional link.
edit on 1-4-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
what is with them changing details every three days?

I can't help but think all this searching is in the wrong location.
All the silly business of red, white, orange and blue objects sighted, turn out to be garbage or fishing items.
Looking at low resolution sat images of white specks in the ocean.
I'm ignorant, I truly thought in this day and age, the tech to locate people was better than this!

I think the families released their own flight path depiction now.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

thanks for the update..

we know something funny is going on when 'A Current Affair' (australian TV) goes to air at the unprecedented time of 1 in the morning, with an apparent "exclusive",
a story about 2 young girls (pretty girls, of course) who apparently were invited into the cockpit of a malaysian plane during a flight, flirting with the pilots (or that should be, the pilots were flirting with them) ..they did a really good job of casting dispersion here, describing how the cockpit was full of cigarette smoke, etc etc (portraying the pilots as cowboys) they even had pictures of all that

however, some of the photos of the girls at the airport were FAKE (photoshopped)

soon after, we had that bigwig (US/mainstream TV) trying to tell us the pilot crashed the plane into the deepest parts of the ocean to hide the fact that he suicided himself, so there would be no proof, and his family could collect the insurance payout..

i wonder if that pilot guy has a wife back in malaysia?
(if so, what does she think of her husband supposedly flirting with other girls)

then there is the laughable low-res images of floating debris
and having the australian navy on a wild goose chase looking for it

there is also mention of 'fake legs' in a photo from the malaysian airport terminal (iirc?)

i smell a rat in all this..

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Roll up, roll up - experience the majesty and might of the magnificent Malaysian officials as they stumble, bumble and tumble through the world's greatest 21st century mystery.

3.5 weeks is plenty of time to vet the ATC recordings/transcripts, get everything in place. Any normal country would've released such a non-discriminating ATC transcript within days.
edit on 1-4-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Could be worse he could be using a tablet.
He'd have an ass like a letterbox pmsl

sorry couldn't resist.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

A Current Affair is a prime time tv show here in Australia, that was shown a while ago now.

Not sure where you are to see this recently at 1am. But it isnt new or breaking or sinister if you saw it at 1am.

That stretching it a bit far.. even for this site.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
My phone can be traced withing a few feet, my cats can be traced withing a few feet, a jumbo jet goes missing and no one on it has a mobile (cell) phone that can be traced. etc etc etc.
I think we will see this plane again perhaps with a bomb on it hitting a western country.

no one knows where its been so we can blame anyone, Russia, Iran, N Korea you name it, eh or Obama will.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by magickjunkie

exactly.. the show airs at dinner time (6:30-7:30 ish)
i was awake at 1am and saw the show being aired at that time..

the thing that got me, was how the photo's of the girls at the airport were fake

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If there is ever a time to prove that drone technology is good, this wouold be the time. some countries should consider doing this, and look for the signatures of a possible plane ggoing down, personally I dont think it ever crashed, Supposedly some of the passengers had worked for the DOD. so im leaning more towardsit was a secret way for a certain country to get some of the passengers to reveal secrets that they had worked on while in the US.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

I had read somewhere, a few weeks ago, one of the girls in the photo is a relation to one of the pilots...which makes perfect sense to me......what are everyone's thoughts on the released transcript??? I'm not into the aviation stuff, though I've been reading the PPRUNE site....so to those more experienced, does everything in the transcript seem legit.?????

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

That transcript is doctored and a very bad job at that

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The transcript was revealed a long time ago.

It's on this page from the Telegraph (UK newspaper) which was published on March 21.

The reason for the discrepancies appears to be that it was only released, in Mandarin, to the Chinese. The UK media got hold of that version. See the note at the bottom: "Transcript based on Mandarin version of English language transcript. Some wording may not be exact."

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Priceless.

At this point, we might not even be sure there was even a plane. I mean, everything that has been said so far is being shown to be a lie.

top topics

join