It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Fraud?? 106% Voter Turnout !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
According the website of the secretary of state for Wyoming, registered voter turnout was a very impressive 106% !

With a voter turnout like that, it�s no wonder the Republicans carried the state.

soswy.state.wy.us...

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Even though the Dems have rigged it to make it look suspicious, the Republicans are still in control.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I notice the turnout for 2000 was 101%. These two years are the only ones on that chart to have 100%+ turnout. The other closest is 90% from 1996. Suspicious? Possibly.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
America likes state how corput many other elections are but never talk about their own.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I dont know what the sadest thing is, rigged elections or people acutally woting for Dubya?

AMERIKKKA

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Even though the Dems have rigged it to make it look suspicious, the Republicans are still in control.

This statement puzzles me.

Are you saying the Democrats rigged the election in favour of the Republicans?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
IMHO, I'm not seeing this type increase (106%) a big deal. If, for example, 5 people voted last year and then 10 people vote this year, that equates to a voter turnout of 100%. To further give example, I found a comparative numbers for 1998 and 2002 for some Texas counties:

County 1998 2002 Change

Harris 15,846 20,621 +30%

Dallas 5,133 9,799 +91%

Bexar 4,740 14,430 +204%

Tarrant 7,732 15,889 +106%

Travis 4 ,705 12,974 +176%

El Paso 3,220 4,374 +36%

Hidalgo 1,701 4,969 +192%

Nueces 2,415 5 ,185 +115%

Collin 1,520 3,589 +136%

Examples from

seekerof

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It IS a big deal if you were on the other side of the coin.

Its not in the least bit important to you because your man won.
I hope you will both be very happy.
The rest of us wait for the other shoe to drop.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Seekerof,

The way I�m reading it, and I believe this to be correct, is that 106% of those that were registered to vote, did vote.

i.e. (245,789 voters / 232,396 registered voters) x 100 = 106%.

How can more people vote than were registered to do so?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Ahh, ok, well if that be the case, to be honest, I'm not sure. I have been trying to find general information to explain such high voter turn-outs, but sadly, not having much luck. Will keep investigating. Admittedly, even yourself are indicating that your not sure:

Election Fraud??

Perhaps you should also be looking for information to help explain "if" indeed these numbers reflect "fraud" or something else that hasn't been explained or found?

seekerof

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
soswy.state.wy.us...

couldn't cut and paste from a pdf. But basically the first paragraph explains that your voter fraud theory is full of ....well you know. Kerry lost, get over it ,move on.

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Skibum]

kix

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
We know the election was bogus to say the least, but get over it, GWB won that is the bottom line.

Now DG, we both know what we are in for the next 4 years but look at the bright side, more blunders, one liners that have no joke, misspronounced sentences and words, bad grammar, open flys, pretzel choking, segway machine falling, spiting on the white house, bad Golf and more SNL satire, all while thousands of republicans feel ashamed of chossing the goofiest president ever....

Lets wait and enjoy the comedy....

I cant wait till I hear nuculear weapons!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clandestine
Seekerof,

The way I�m reading it, and I believe this to be correct, is that 106% of those that were registered to vote, did vote.

i.e. (245,789 voters / 232,396 registered voters) x 100 = 106%.

I'm wondering if provisional ballots are included in the total vote number quoted.

If provisional ballots are included then it could account for the votes tallying higher than recorded registrations.

Just a thought

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
"State Capitol - Secretary of State Joe Meyer released some preliminary information regarding voter
turnout at the General Election. �Not all county canvassing boards have met yet, in fact, most meet on
Friday,� Meyer said. �However, it appears from the unofficial results, as if the voter turnout for
Tuesday�s election was approximately 106 percent,� Meyer said. �That means that 106 percent of the
number of people registered to vote prior to the election actually voted. It is possible to have a voter
turnout of more than 100 percent because Wyoming statutes allow voters to register at the polls on
election day. Of those people eligible to vote in Wyoming, 65 percent did so. �This was an exciting
election day in Wyoming, with many people registering at the polls,� Meyer said."

Figured how to cut and paste it.
soswy.state.wy.us...

Have a lovely day.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum
soswy.state.wy.us...

According to skibum's pdf link - Wyoming allows for residents to register to vote at the Polls on Election Day. Also the 106% voter turnout is misleading, it's actually of 106% of 62% or a 65% turnout. What it comes down to is that 13K people registered to vote on election day instead of doing it before.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix
We know the election was bogus to say the least, but get over it, GWB won that is the bottom line.

Lets wait and enjoy the comedy....

I cant wait till I hear nuculear weapons!!!
Nukulear. I know what you mean. You're right.
Whats the sense of complaining. I'll just kick back and enjoy the show.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum
soswy.state.wy.us...

This seems to clear things up then, thanks for the link.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clandestine

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

This statement puzzles me.

Are you saying the Democrats rigged the election in favour of the Republicans?

The assumption is that the extra 6% of voters was Bush voters.
That is a reckless assumption. Because of that reckless assumption, I countered with an equally reckless assumption.

I really didn't think that my humor was that dry or the concept that terribly deep.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The Republicans carried the state, therefore I would assume any �extra� votes would have been for Bush.

Hardly reckless my friend.

Good humour btw.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Thanks, Clandestine.

Lately I've been concerned that I might need tocarry the humor in for a tune up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join