It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Doctrine Suppression Via Vatican

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The quote within clearly talks about dictators and using fear as power... sound familiar? although most of the text is missing....

Now, take this however you may feel, but to me, this is disturbing to read.
The disturbed part is how much of it is unreadable, which is OBVIOUSLY on purpose since the "church" that REIGNS today decided upon itself to destroy or hold on to every perfect copy known. Which sickens me. I want to see the private Vatican libraries. NOW.

Its obviously known that the NWO wish to control the masses, and it is well known that the NWO is affiliated with Satanic cults and blah blah blah right..

Well Wouldn't it make sense that they would perhaps KNOW they need to control certain aspects of peoples lives in order to make mass control feasible? One of those aspects would obviously be religeous belief, correct?, Now if God is so powerful and all that why wouldn't the NWO want to immitate that power, as to capitalize off of already obediant religeous followers and without those followers knowing switch them over almost like if Bell switched to Sprint without your knowledge, although that analogy is making the situation seem a joke. Why else would they destroy other doctrines? If God's "religeon" is unerring and completely told/explained there would be no competition.

"I will teach you. When the time of dissolution arrives, the first power of darkness will come upon you. Do not be afraid and say "Behold! The time has come!" But when you see a single staff ... (3 lines indecipherable) ... understand [...] the work [...] and the governors [...] come upon you [...]. Truly, fear is the power [...]. So if you are going to be afraid of what is about to come upon you, it will engulf you. For there is not one among them who will spare you or show you mercy. But in this way, look at the [...] in it, since you have mastered every word on earth. It [...] take you up to the [...] place where there is no rule [...] tyrant. When you [...] you will see those who [...] and also [...] tell you [...] the reasoning power [...] reasoning power [...] place of truth [...] but [...]. But you [...] truth, this [...] living [...] and your joy [...]. So [...] in order that [...] your souls [...] lest it [...] the word [...] raise... (3 lines indecipherable) ... For the crossing place is fearful before you. But you, with a single mind, pass it by! For its depth is great; its height is enormous [...] single mind [...] and the fire [...] [...] all the powers [...] you, they [...] and the powers [...] they [...][...] soul [...] [...] in everyone [...] you are the [...] and [...] forget [...] son [...] and you [...][...]."

text taken from "The Nag Hammadi Library"
www.gnosis.org...
more specifically: The Dialogue of the Savior
www.gnosis.org...

[edit on 26/11/04 by dnero6911]

[edit on 26/11/04 by dnero6911]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This has been covered before

Numerous threads have been made about the Vatican and the NWO

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Care to give me links, I did search, but came up with nothing...

new topics

join