It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election 2016 - What we can look forward to!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This is a little sample of what is coming for our all important 2016 Presidential Election:

So, when your thinking about "Change" while watching your local new cast.....THINK TWICE!!

And you might want to call your Friend in the next County just to make sure you both didnt watch the same thing....LINE FOR LINE!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Dont mind my name...just give your opinion. Its not that hard.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'd imagine by now the word has gone out across media that the next one to use that term in their on-air copy will be reporting on sno-cones in Antarctica.

Nice catch.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The media in general desperately needed a war in the Ukraine to pump up the troops-so to speak-as all major media networks are drowning in debt. Of course, the people they trash can't hide this as well as they can.

As far as 2016 anyone with even the slightest bit of political savvy can see with her years of experience in foreign policy, along with a massive political machine with an unlimited array of funds Hillary Clinton will be the next American president.

There is simply no doubt about this whatsoever even if an opponent could be found-which is impossible. They might be able to make some hay with the midterms however only a very small amount of Americans care about the media and politics and focus on their own lives and businesses. They are not going to waste time watching endless panels of talking heads and instant experts debate something that is already decided.

51 percent of young people between 18 and 29 who are eligible are not registered and have no plans to. The number one reason-don't care.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

spooky24
51 percent of young people between 18 and 29 who are eligible are not registered and have no plans to. The number one reason-don't care.

Now that is the real problem. I think in some way its good but in some way its not so good.

I think this Video shows part of this problem:

Added this just in case.

edit on 2-4-2014 by hoochymama23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

hoochymama23

spooky24

Now that is the real problem. I think in some way its good but in some way its not so good.

I think this Video shows part of this problem:

Added this just in case.

edit on 2-4-2014 by hoochymama23 because: (no reason given)

Had to show the black ones though?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama23

Well if Andrew Basiago runs on a ticket of alien disclosure it should be interesting for sure.

top topics

join