It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An identical matching plane to MH370 is being stored in a Tel Aviv hangar ......

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

I was under the impression that the original source of this info was this Hebrew forum?

www.tapuz.co.il...

I translated a few of the posts.

על השלט כתוב: "מתקן בטחוני, אסור לצלם".

"The sign reads: "defense installation, photography is forbidden."

Who knows what the hell is going on.

Theres a new theory everyday.

edit on 1-4-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

If this is anything, they're going to hit Italy too. That's a former Alitalia behind it.

It's a storage area. Nothing more.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

I forgot that in Bizzaroland there is no logic or reason. 1+1= the jooz did it.

I mean, it's ISRAEL, they'd NEVER do anything without an ulterior motive, and all those aircraft storage areas in the US deserts prove it. Aircraft storage, pfft, they pulled the wool over my eyes apparently.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

gladtobehere

I was under the impression that the original source of this info was this Hebrew forum?

www.tapuz.co.il...

I translated a few of the posts.

על השלט כתוב: "מתקן בטחוני, אסור לצלם".

"The sign reads: "defense installation, photography is forbidden."

Who knows what the hell is going on.

Theres a new theory everyday.

edit on 1-4-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

Strange to see a similar Malaysian airlines 777 sitting there doing nothing.......?

It is just coincidental I guess ;-)

PDUK

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Well for starters it's NOT Malaysian anymore. They sold it to a Florida company.

Once again, it.is.a.storage.area.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

1+1= the jooz did it.

No not the jooz...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by miniatus

Exactly. Goes back to what I was saying. GA Telesis will probably end up parting it out. There is a huge market for 777 parts as the early aircraft are retired. A number of airlines have brought up the issue of aftermarket parts as a way to save money on parts. Parting older aircraft out is one way.

GA Telesis will definitely part it out. There has been only 1, maybe 2 777s dismantled, ever. The demand for parts on the spares market is enormous, as well as a huge industry. Every airline uses the aftermarket for parts. The "look-alike" 777 of GA Telesis' may be possibly stored at an Israeli Aircraft Industries facility. I will ask tomorrow if it is going to be parted out.

edit on 1-4-2014 by Spectre73 because: I cant type

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Spectre73

Well then I am sure you are right. I mean all of you jumped on this thread from the moment it was posted. That is fine you have the expertise, or so you say.

I am sure your analysis is the only true one that exists. /s

This has been posted in "General Conspiracies". There really is no need to be rude.

You are speculating and so are others.

I made this post under the premise that I didn't know if it was legitimate or not. Some of you have been really impolite. That is cool, whatever.

Some of you so called "experts" forget that this site is dedicated TO conspiracies. Just look at the forum list.

I wonder sometimes about the so called "experts" that are the first ones to post on an OP, what their intentions are.

Sock puppet much??

And another thing: Don't tell me that those mf's don't know where that plane is. Enough!! They have always known where that plane was. And it is not good. The US can tell the size of your sphincter from one of their spy satellites. Seriously, stop it!!
edit on 2-4-2014 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

And another thing: Don't tell me that those mf's don't know where that plane is. Enough!! They have always known where that plane was. And it is not good. The US can tell the size of your sphincter from one of their spy satellites.

A rare day indeed !!!

For the first time in your life, I actually agree with you !!!

It must be a miracle.

Credit where credit is due.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

This could be worth more investigating.
Now why would Israel do this lol?

Not speaking to the false flag, but...

Has anyone addressed this motive yet?

While it appears largely "symbolic" in nature, it DID happen in Kuala Lumpur...just a few months ago...

Tribunal Issues Landmark Verdict against Israel for Genocide

To a crowded courtroom on the late afternoon of November 25, presiding Judge Lamin Mohd Yunus announced the verdict by an international panel of seven jurists:

“The Tribunal is satisfied, beyond reasonable doubt, that the first defendant, (General) Amos Yaron, is guilty of crimes against humanity and genocide, and the second defendant, the State of Israel, is guilty of genocide.”

–The landmark ruling against Israel for its genocide against the Palestinian people rendered by the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal is significant for several reasons:

- In contrast to other non-official courts of conscience on Palestinian rights, for example, the Russell Tribunal on Palestine (New York 2012), the prosecution in Kuala Lumpur took a step beyond war crimes and crimes against humanity to the higher and broader charge of genocide.

- The decision was rendered during the ongoing commission of the alleged crime by the defendant, rather than after the fact as in earlier genocide cases.

- Instead of limiting its ruling to individuals who ordered genocidal actions, the jurists also charged the state as a defendant.

- As a consequence, this case breaks the tradition of immunity of nation-states from criminal prosecution under international law.

- The decision introduces a legal basis for international action to protect minorities from genocide as a lawful alternative to the current response of so-called humanitarian intervention, invasion, occupation and regime change, which have often been as illegitimate and more destructive, and in some cases as genocidal as the original violation being punished.

The Kuala Lumpur Tribunal based its momentous decision on the 1948 Genocide Convention, which prohibits and punishes the killing, causing of harm and deliberate infliction of conditions of life calculated to bring about the physical destruction of a group of people, targeted for their ethnicity, religion or race. In instances of genocide, these criminal acts are done with the specific intent of destroying as a part or in whole of the targeted group, as in this plight the Palestinian people.

The defendants, Gen. Yaron and the Israeli State , through its representatives, refused to accept the Tribunal summons and appear in court.

Prominent Israeli legal scholars also refused invitations to serve as defense counsel. The Tribunal therefore appointed an Amicus Curae (defense counsel, referred to by the Latin term for “friends of the court”), including attorneys Jason Kay Kit Leon, Larissa Cadd, Dr. Rohimi Shapiee and Matthew Witbrodt, to defend the accused. Even absent Israeli participation, the defense proved to be forceful and often made heated remarks in Israel’s defense, especially during the cross-examinations of expert witnesses.

Sourced: www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Oh of course. It's a conspiracy site, so OBVIOUSLY anyone who knows what they are talking about that doesn't agree must be a sock/shill/whatever.

Logic? Reason? Who needs em!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it must be a plane.

Com'on here is a lead and all you have to say is its being stored?

Parts are in demand, show us some in demand proof please.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

introV
Intellihub is also saying that a man shoved an iphone up his anus before military personnel took over the plane.

intellihub.com...< br />

INDIAN OCEAN (INTELLIHUB) — According to freelance journalist Jim Stone, one of the American passengers, Phillip Wood, a technical storage executive at IBM, who was aboard the now missing Malaysian Airlines flight, keystered his iPhone 5 in his anus after the Boeing 777 carrying 239 people was hijacked by military personnel while on route to China.

...lol

seriously I have no idea how people can believe this.
I already stated it in another thread.
1. you can easily fake your gps, there are a lot of aps
2. the battery would have run out
3. he could have taken a photo with flash and not without

ahh and no idea, but I somehow doubt that they have mobile reception on that base for several reasons
edit on 2-4-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Trollsmustdie

Two of several:

AvWeek

Link 2

But what the hell do I know. I have only kept up with aviation related matters my entire life.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
OK so clearly there have to be more than two of these planes in existence. I think it might be a handy piece of info to know how many there are if nobody has figured it out yet. Then from there we could go about determining just how odd of an occurrence this is. Of course it would also be nice to determine if this is a factual claim being made in the op. But determining the odds of it happening in the first place could also cancel out or support any need for concern if it is indeed an identical plane being stored where they say it was.

people have asked, why would they let it be seen if they were indeed planning to use it in a heinous manner. Maybe with so many people online speculating that the lost plane could be used in a false flag, they changed or canceled their plans and then stopped trying to hide it's oresence, acting like it's just a normal storage of a plane which happens to be the same model as the missing plane.

I do think the elites are chomping at the bit for a new and improved 9/11...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

Well That Is an interesting piece of information... I do believe that the state of Israel would definitely take such a thing seriously, symbolic or not. I guarantee you they are furious over this. It may be a stretch but i wonder if any clues can be gleaned from any public statements made by the Israeli government in response to this tribunal and it's decision.

Whether the plane described in the op will actually be used nefariously or not, i would at least be looking at Israel for the disappearance of the original plane. Among other suspects of course! This is only a noteworthy coincidence that deserves a closer look until more evidence comes forth. They already had the means and the opportunity, as did pretty much any 1st world nation with a sophisticated intelligence agency and military tech, but now there is a motive.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by gladtobehere

If this is anything, they're going to hit Italy too. That's a former Alitalia behind it.

It's a storage area. Nothing more.

So just to be clear, it's normal to store civilian aircraft in a defense installation and it be forbidden to take photos of it? Or is it possible these are military planes? The military bought them to cart around off duty soldiers or something? Or do you contest the translation of the sign or Hebrew forum post? Maybe they just ran out of room at their civilian airplane storage facilities so they are temporarily using some military storage space until they build some more hangers at the civilian storage area?

Or, back to my original query, perhaps it's just standard operating procedure to store some civilian craft in a secret defense installation? I say secret because as far as I know so far, photographs are forbidden of this installation, so that entails some level of secrecy even if only to those who do not have the ability to drive past it like people outside the country who they do not want to allow real time or near real time visual access of the facility from outside the fence.

I live near Ft. Lewis-McChord AFB and during the times I've driven past it I do remember the no tresspassing/government property signs but I do not recall seeing any signs forbidding photography so unless I am mistaken and there are signs like this (perhaps they've added them since my last visit), then the presence of these signs could denote a more secretive location or perhaps all of Israels defense installations and bases have these signs...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well there seems to be one stored one in Orlando, Fla. at Sanford International...

www.planespotters.net...

So I guess having them in storage is nothing out of the ordinary. There is no secret as to why this plane is in Israel, in fact this exact same plane was stored in France before arriving in Israel.

It appears that GA Telesis has no problem telling those who want to know what that plane is for...

July 10, 2013 Ft. Lauderdale, FL – GA Telesis, LLC (“GAT”), announced that it has started the dismantling process for three Boeing aircraft, including one 777-200ER (TRENT 800) (MSN 28418) ex-Malaysia Airlines, one 767-200ER (CF6-80A) (MSN 22326) ex American Airlines and one 757-200 (PW2000) (MSN 25276) ex-United Airlines.

GA Telesis has been a recognized leader in the aftermarket by becoming the only company to have substantial dismantling and parts redistribution capabilities on three continents. These three acquisitions represent a significant financial commitment towards supporting its customers. A market leader, GA Telesis has always taken an innovative approach towards supporting the aftermarket by providing access high-quality overhauled components for in-production and legacy aircraft. GA Telesis is the first-and-only company to part-out more than one 777-200 and has another 777-200ER aircraft scheduled for disassembly in August. The 777 transactions, as well as the addition of the Boeing 767-200ER and 757-200ER disassembly programs reflects GA Telesis’ dedication to understanding the requirements of their customers’ and the industry’s needs.

www.gatelesis.com...

In fact you can contact this person at GA Telesis and get more info...

For additional information: please contact Rebecca C. Longo at [email protected]

www.gatelesis.com...

edit on 5-4-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Two of several:

Interestingly enough there is one of the exact same planes being stored at Sanford International in Fla. near Orlando, so I guess the US is going to get in on the fun.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

They're so desperate for parts on the market, there is a 777-200LR that is five years old that has been scrapped and will be parted out. The claim is it suffered damage in a hard landing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join