It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An identical matching plane to MH370 is being stored in a Tel Aviv hangar ......

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Will the matching Malaysian Airlines 777 stored in an Israeli hangar later be used in a false flag attack?

An identical matching plane to MH370 is being stored in a Tel Aviv hangar as some speculate worst may be yet to come

TEL AVIV (INTELLIHUB) — It doesn’t get any stranger than this folks. In fact, I am almost speechless as the dots are seeming to connect by the hour over here at Intellihub News.

Now, with great investigative effort, YouTuber DAHBOO77 has uncovered what may soon be known as the Holy Grail of the missing Malaysian Airlines flight 370 mystery.

Story

I don't know how legit this story is but there is clearly a picture of this plane and documentation that it was stored in Tel Aviv in November of last year. I do have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach about this plane.

Anyway, what do you think?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think I can see this heading for LOL or the hoax bin in no time flat. It provides no credible evidence for an absurd proposition.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
We have a picture of a Malaysian plane, which is not sitting in a hangar so it's most likely the actual missing craft BEFORE it went missing. I don't see any real evidence of anything presented by the video.

I wouldn't doubt it's possible something like that could happen, I've heard a similar theory more than a week or two ago on CNN or something, but they were fishing for stories.. I'm just saying I don't see anything that's evidence of it from the video. He also has a history of posting conspiracy videos.

I'll wait for REAL evidence.
edit on 3/31/2014 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
www.disclose.tv...
plane spotters .net log files
FWIW

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
There are aircraft stored all over the world. Some eventually get cut up and parted out, some get leased to other airlines, repainted and go back into service, and some go back into service with the same airline. One thing about every one of these facilities is that they are all in desert areas. Warm dry air is good for aircraft storage. All those planes that get retired, or put out to pasture because of an economic downturn have to go somewhere.

As far as an "identical plane", all I have to say is, well no kidding. It's the same airline, so ya think it might look the same?

edit on 3/31/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
"they even take youtube channels down, so this is on my backup channel"

Well duh! so they can take your channel down but not your backup channel? LOL

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Possible explanation I found on the net.

Source: Here is the explanation

Note: The Malaysia Air 777 with Boeing serial number 28416 and registered as 9M-MRI was sold to GA Telesis, LLC of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, on October 21, 2013, and is now registered as N105GT. The aircraft was stored at Tarbes Lourdes Pyrenees on October 4, 2013, and then on November 4, 2013, it was re-registered as N105GT and stored at Tel Aviv.

See: www.planespotters.net...

Abdol Moabery serves as the President and Chief Executive Officer of GA Telesis, LLC. Previously, Mr. Moabery served as Executive Vice President of Aviation Systems International, Inc., and as Director of Marketing and Sales at C-S Aviation Services, Inc. Both of Moabery's former companies were owned by George Soros. Therefore it is not unlikely that Soros owns a good part of GA Telesis, too.

- See more at: www.bollyn.com...

edit on 3/31/2014 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/31/2014 by miniatus because: Fixed links

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Well done, he found 1 of the 14 777-200ER's in the Malaysia Airlines fleet.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Exactly. Goes back to what I was saying. GA Telesis will probably end up parting it out. There is a huge market for 777 parts as the early aircraft are retired. A number of airlines have brought up the issue of aftermarket parts as a way to save money on parts. Parting older aircraft out is one way.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Therefore it is not unlikely that Soros owns a good part of GA Telesis, too. -

well, soros crashed the british pound..maybe that was just a warm up for doing it in a real air plane
you know...turkish style...
edit on Monpm3b20143America/Chicago52 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm not one for conspiracy's but... There's a certain type crowd using the 'holy grail" term recently

And they also love to point fingers at Israel and the US

I'm more than 100% sure this will tern out to be BS as alway and that the finger pointers are anti west

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The video provides no evidence for a conspiracy angle. Not even gonna listen to this guy anymore, I can't stand how he takes forever to get to the point. I suffered watching that

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Intellihub is also saying that a man shoved an iphone up his anus before military personnel took over the plane.

intellihub.com...< br />

INDIAN OCEAN (INTELLIHUB) — According to freelance journalist Jim Stone, one of the American passengers, Phillip Wood, a technical storage executive at IBM, who was aboard the now missing Malaysian Airlines flight, keystered his iPhone 5 in his anus after the Boeing 777 carrying 239 people was hijacked by military personnel while on route to China.

...lol

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
THE COMPANY THAT OWNS THIS PLANE IS HEADQUARTERED IN FLORIDA, THE SAME STATE THE 777 INTERCEPTED BY THE DUTCH AIR FORCE FLEW OUT OF,

not a lot about this plane being intercepted with it's transponder off hit the headlines

here is a good site for the conspiracy crowd jimstonefreelance.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Danbones
www.disclose.tv...
plane spotters .net log files
FWIW

This could be worth more investigating.
Now why would Israel do this lol?

Worth a thread of its own.
Interesting evidence unless they are ringing planes now.
I will be interested to see where this goes.
Thanks for the post.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
wait until a plane armed with a nuke smashes into a building or something
possibly in one of the countries bordering russia

then maybe start pointing fingers at israel..
..it's getting old now

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
how about like obama said
a nuke in new york

where, like 911 and the financial investigations that were centered around the pentagon and building 7, is wall street
they could even use the same 911 half time show

and blame the bankers
and the stooges that sold out to them...
edit on Tueam4b20144America/Chicago42 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Because Israel is the ideal environment to store planes in.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

GrantedBail
Will the matching Malaysian Airlines 777 stored in an Israeli hangar later be used in a false flag attack?

An identical matching plane to MH370 is being stored in a Tel Aviv hangar as some speculate worst may be yet to come
ane.

Anyway, what do you think?

that info would fit quite well with a planned False-Flag...

connect the dots... Obama has seperated his regime with the old 'die-hard-Ally' routine the USA has had since before 1948 creation of Israel State

the False Flag will possibly be a large, primitive, Atomic Bomb very much in accord with a first-attempt, large & primitive Atomic device...like the Hiroshima bomb...

this Atomic device will be appox. a 20KT bomb... whichwill be constructed with parts which will be 'proven' to be Iranian made, and the atomic material will have the Iran enriched uranium radiation signature...
All leading to the false conclusion that Iran must be overthrown because an atomic devise was discovered on Israeli soil from an Iranian Trojan Horse, (aircraft MH370 that was disguised and refitted with a decoy Transponder

OR Else... the deep state puppet-masters will actually detonate the Trojan Horse Boeing 777 in Israeli airspace to bring about WW3 being blamed on Iran-Russia-Syrian collaboration to create this flight 370 hijacking and attack

too much subtrafuge to see the actual plan play out
edit on st30139636330201412014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by jazz10

Because Israel is the ideal environment to store planes in.

or 400 nukes for that matter but who never had a rep at the Hague talks when a 777 with it's transponder on the on the blink from the same company that own's the plane in Israel was turned back from over the area ?

do the coloring in like in that mel gibson film zaphod
edit on 1-4-2014 by 999zxcv because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2014 by 999zxcv because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join