It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name is Jesse Ventura, Ask Me Anything.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have several questions but 1 is the limit.

What is your next step to make people more aware of the hidden agenda from the TPTB against humanity?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Mr. Ventura, It's a real honor to have you here at ATS.

Do you have any thoughts on the "Commission on Presidential Debates" corporation and the "who's who" of Washington insiders that run it?

Thank you, sir!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hello and welcome Mr. Ventura. I had a very simple question. I am going to go ahead and assume that you believe in ETs, maybe a bad assumption.

What, if anything, is the best evidence you have ever seen of ET visitation either in our remote past, or present?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Mr Ventura,

I love the response on liar school to be president, but I think you would have to be puppet material too.

My question is do you think there is any separation of financial powers worldwide, meaning TPTB have a complete stranglehold on the world financial system?

Thanks,

RT
edit on 1-4-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JesseVentura

Yay! I made you laugh amongst all this seriousness!

Thank you for your reply.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hello Jessie, you have had various different jobs in your working life so which was the most fun?.
Oh and if you don't fancy Obama's job we in the UK can give you Cameron's if you like

edit on 1-4-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

JesseVentura
Well thank you on all those fronts! My favorite book by a SEAL team member is "Rogue Warrior" by Richard Marcinko. Marcinko was the creator of the SEAL Team Six in the mid-80's. He's a friend of mine and it was the first real book that came out on the teams.

Awesome, this is mine as well, we are on the same page. I was lucky enough to meet Dick at a book signing and have an autographed copy of Rogue Warrior. I also enjoyed watching the videos they taped while executing many of the Red Cell infiltrations at major United States military installations.

Thanks for your answer!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The two stories of you tailgating someone in California and getting punched by a Navy SEAL. Did you figure out why someone made those up and who was behind it?
edit on 1-4-2014 by QuantumEffects because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hi, I'm a former MN resident and voted for you by the way, as did many of my friends. What are your best memories of your time spent there and why did you and the media clash so? I can remember reading about it and seeing it on the news. I can only imagine it got frustrating to have to answer to them constantly. Thanks for being here! (Hopefully this has not been asked already, apologies in advance if so).

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Jesse got called away by life (his available time was up), so that's it for this AMA. I'm pretty sure he'll be coming back though.

THANKS to Jesse Ventura and major THANKS to our members for the incredible questions. You guys are just too big a group for one person to contend with it seems, so many questions and so little time.

If your question didn't get answered, be sure to keep an eye out for the next time Jesse comes by ATS and ask it again.

And with that this thread is officially part of ATS History.
edit on 4-1-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join