It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name is Jesse Ventura, Ask Me Anything.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Ventura,

It’s a pleasure to have such a distinguished guest and better yet such an involved interaction with the membership. Thank you and I tip my hat to you Sir for taking your valuable time to participate in ATS’s AMA.

I happened to take notice that your membership date reads 9/14/2012 and you also just happen to have a few posts in the past on a handful of topics.

I am curious, was there a specific topic or event that prompted your membership on ATS?

Thank you in advance.
edit on 3/31/2014 by UberL33t because: pesky typos

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hello Jesse…

I'm one of the owners of this wonderfully crazy place we call AboveTopSecret.com, and want to thank you for taking the time to answer our member's questions.

I have one that I think might help give context to a great deal of what is going to be a very interesting AMA; was there one defining event or realization that was your tipping point toward becoming a conspiracy-minded person? If so, what was that one thing?

Thanks, and keep up the great work on Off The Grid at Ora.TV.

link   
Thank you Mr. Ventura for spending some time with us.

Have you ever been threatened, followed, warned etc... about your beliefs, questions, opinions and investigations and if so by who?

link   
What are your thoughts on bringing a product to market which might have a negative impact on corporate bottom-lines, but a significant positive impact on the strength/ability of the people?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Ventura,
What is your account of events that happened between yourself and Chris Kyle?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I got nothing to ask... But I did want to say you're awesome Jessie!!

Love your conspiracy show... and you were one of my Fav Wrestlers back in the day

Love ya brother

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hello Jesse, very cool to have you on ATS!

My question - What do you think of the situation with Russia & Ukraine right now, and your opinion on how the Obama admin and the international community are dealing with it? Thanks!
edit on 31-3-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

link   
Thank you for taking the time to spend with us.

My question;

What do you see as a catalyst for positive change within our country?

link   
reply to post by JesseVentura

hi jess,

from good ol NZ

i watched a youtube video of you discussing bit coin,
i thought you missed the point of a medium of exchange that benefits all users equally,
and one that can level the playing field of commerce and bring TRUE free market economics to the entire world.

question,

would you please do some in depth investigations, or at least re analyse you position on the benefits or pit falls,
of this new technology and its ability to bring TRUE democracy to finance?

i would be very happy to give you any resource's you require, if you would be pre-paired to "review" your opinion.
question

thanks
xploder

link   

Hey Jesse,

Thanks for coming to ATS.

What is your opinion on 1%er biker gangs and the Jay Dobyns case?

Thanks
Onequestion

link   

Just wanted to drop in and say hi and hello Governor Ventura, I'm a big fan! I love it when you're on Howard Stern's show, and I enjoyed watching you tear down Piers Morgan (good riddance)! Every war starts with a false flag indeed!

My question to you, are you and Howard serious about a 2016 run?

edit on 31-3-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Welcome Mr. Ventura,

My question for you: What is the one conspiracy, old, new, whenever, that you would wish to be fully disclosed, whether or not that disclosure proves it true or proves it false, any why? What do you think needs to be done to see it happen?

I have read a few of your books and am a huge fan, but always see you all over the place and never really locked 100% onto one topic, so this would be interesting to know.

Your "Holy Grail" of conspiracies, if you will.
edit on 31-3-2014 by CalibratedZeus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Is Rand Paul a candidate you can endorse in 2016?

link   
Sounds like you have had a pretty interesting life. You got to learn a lot of different stuff.

I wonder though, just why would you have wanted to be the governor, having to deal with politics on a daily basis. You seem to have more street sense than most politicians normally do.

link   
Dear Mr. Ventura,

At any point in your career, as it progressively gained more attention and influence, has anybody approached you with a blank check or other incentive to not tell the whole truth without actually lying?

Thank You

edit on 31-3-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

link   
No questions here, but I did want to tell you that I've been a fan of yours since I was a kid. You are the man.

To this day, I still quote you... "Win if you can, lose if you must, but ALWAYS cheat."

Thank you for coming to this site.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

First I would like to say thank you for being a voice for Americans who still believe in the our rights.

My question is, What do you believe is the most outstanding conspiracy that actually has the best shot to come to the light?

Dudly

link   
Hi Just want to put this out there because it is the best line from any action movie...ever

My question is..

You know Arnie and he became a governor like yourself and he claimed he had bigger arms than you while you claim you had bigger arms...so did you really have bigger arms?.

(I know I just thought a bit of light relief would chill you out dude)

link   
Mr. Ventura, it is an honor to have you on ATS. I would like to know if anyone(from the government, or their large group of cronies)has ever threatened you with personal harm or threatened your life for exposing truths? Again, welcome to ATS, I think I can speak for everyone to say it would be great to see you on ATS regularly!!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I recall seeing an episode about DIA bunkers, 2012 end of the world scenarios, and so forth on your show. I also recall a lot of rumors swirling about that you were going to make a big announcement about comet Elenin back in 2011, but as far as I know those rumors never materialized. Nevertheless, my question is whether you believe that there is a conspiracy within amateur and professional astronomer circles to conceal the approach of a brown dwarf or other massive object to the inner solar system?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join